Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) (60482 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Salebo: 6:11am On May 27, 2019
Hunter2009:
He deserves it. He is a clergy who despite all gives generously to the less privileged
SHUT UP you kid.....What do you knowThis serial womaniser deserves NOTHING...

I have noticed that this platform is a gathering of Numbskulls...
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On May 27, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Pls where are all these so called Men Of God getting this kind of money from?

From "like for Iginla, share for Collinsuchendu" smiley

Have you seen their multi bullion Naira church building in Chikakore, Abuja?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Kellie069(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2019
He has really helped a whole lotta needy persons ! God bless you sir
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On May 27, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Good question. A small portion of miracle pastors' loot comes from fleecing the flock of gullible lemmings who turn over their salaries and starve their families to finance the pastors' lavish lifestyle, BUT the bulk of that cash is actually stolen state and federal funds entrusted to the "Men of Dog" by corrupt officials who seek to send their embezzled wealth offshore, generally in hard cash aboard private jets bought specifically for that purpose.

Thank you Jeeeeeeeeeeeesusssss !
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 27, 2019
Hunter2009:
He deserves it. He is a clergy who despite all gives generously to the less privileged

True definition of a real man of God.

Meanwhile, we install Real-Time Vehicle Tracker in Abuja. Check my signature.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by RichBoy247: 6:31am On May 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
This man again, after the divorce and infidelity from him and his wife, God ONLY knows who genuinely serves him.

So you remember him too. He came out to tell all his church members that his wife has been sleeping around and that she gave birth to a bastard and he covered her up, but that when he too started sleeping around and got a lady pregnant his wife started threatening him. Yet, his church is still full of gullible mumus.

I thought I have heard it all with the other yahoo boy Chris Oyakhilome whose wife divorced for adultery, and the Benin yahoo grammarian pastor Chris Okotie who has been married and divorced twice and is now into full time serial fuccking of Church oloshos. I never knew that I shall still hear a double sided adultery competition by a yahoo pastor and his olosho wife.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by shineeye1: 6:40am On May 27, 2019
These appear more to me as tactically benevolent MAGICIANS than men of God.
Prof Pellar the renounced magician was making some cash on theater stages, little did he imagine that the bigger bucks was in erecting churches for gullible multitudes!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Hoodbilonia: 6:40am On May 27, 2019
How much dor air space weekly
U go broke
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Charly68: 7:10am On May 27, 2019
You hate men of God,yet they keep flying ,what do you think would happen if you had loved them?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Long overdue.
Congratulations Sir.

Oya enemies of the Church, come and masturbate o. cheesy cheesy
how can one be acquiring private jets in a country where majority of members are poor?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Father Abraham was blessed here on Earth and in Heaven...More Jets.
shut your stinking mouth. when christ was here, what did he have.... If you use the people in the Bible as a means of justification of an action, you will fail woefully, the Bible is a collection of many people lifestyles and yet those people had their failures and successes. To be candid about your judgementz we have to look at situation surrounding a particular case to be objective.
Nigeria a poverty capital of the world is a place where almost all men of God, politicians have many private jet, should that not give a shockwave in your brain. There is a strong stench of conspiracy in the air, yet the clouded judgement of some folks like you would perceive it as a sweet smelling savour.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by PapaAdanna: 7:27am On May 27, 2019
Hunter2009:
He does deserve it, but truthfully u don't!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2019
Charly68:
You hate men of God,yet they keep flying ,what do you think would happen if you had loved them?
You speak like a teenager. grow up.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by tightpussy156: 7:34am On May 27, 2019
99% of pastors are devil using evil power to performed miracles an deceived members of the public to pay tithe, sow seed an rubbish.they enrich themselves from the rich an poor or in the name of pastor.99% are even selfish,wicked an useless. the money you collect from members you can't use it to help the poor but to enrich ursef.nemesis go soon catch the useless ones.this one own better if actually u are not a lied an help people if not u are among the useless ones.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by JusticeSeeker: 7:34am On May 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Long overdue.
Congratulations Sir.

Oya enemies of the Church, come and masturbate o. cheesy cheesy
You are one of the enemies of the church and by extension, the CROSS. Your body language has betrayed you.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Judeoxide(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2019
EnglishUsa:
Please my people i want to ask a question:=is there anybody here that a pastor has given up=to 100,000 or there about because i only heard pastors gave a gift to less privilege, a pastor gave a land to poor widows. Me a pastor has not given any member of my family or friend. Please anybody in the house please answer me although, i don't have bad intention for asking this question.
my girl friend pastor said they will write exam for scholarship.. And the church will sponsor the successful candidates
Na so we study like mad come pass oh..
She was the only student candidate from their parish..
I was so happy that this load of fees will reduce..
The next week she was called to come and collect money
They gave her 10k from the G.O
It's now two years since then
And uJ school fees is 45k
Men of God.. Hmm.
All na scarm..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by jubianose(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2019
private jets are nit that costly. Nigerians browse it. you have google
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by ehissi(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2019
davodyguy:
As I said on Facebook

Is this what these people need now? Are pastors now competing amongst themselves about how wealthy they are? Shouldn't they compete about revivals and soul winning?

Pastor Oladiyun of CLAM said today that he doesn't need private jet, cars, shoes or any gift.

Just give him that money for crusade, let him rent a big Field and start a revival that would liberate souls and minister to the poor.

That's a real man of God.

Don't give me any car, use that money to pay for crusade and he would be happy.

No man of God need any jet before Miracles can happen.

There are churches in almost every streets in Nigeria, that gospel is being preached. Hence, no pastor should say he needs a jet to go to villages to preach. In fact some states do not have airports. So get to work pastor, take a ride on a motorcycle to that village to preach, you don't need a jet to preach.

It's just competition about how many cars I have and not how many souls I've won for Christ

When Pastor Oladiyun receives a port folio of the Lord in his call, that will take his ministry to nations where the possiblity of getting flights during what is known as high season - in Airline ticketing parlance - is 2%, he will buy not only a private jet, but a standby helicopter......

Poverty mentality (and when I say poverty, I dont make direct reference to cash, I make reference to paucity of ideas) has made people to look at private jets as too luxurious for anyone, let alone a pastor.

But when your minstry has membership strength the size that equals the population of Southafrica and ghana combined, spread over 5 continents and you are placed on a calender by your Director missions/programs that sees you moving around very often, how do you cope without a jet?

Think about it for a minute, have you even noticed that even Nigerian music artists now have private jets, the ones that don't have insist or charge you extra to make allowance to charter one, when they have to perform abroad especially during high season.

At least I have read of several cases where artist like davido, tiwas savage, olamide, phyno in the past missed shows abroad, why? No flights, or flight was delayed.

My own Pastor, when he was much younger in ministry, used to be a fierce critic of Pastors who will use money to acquire or even charter private jets. Thats money that will better the lives of the poor.

Years later, his view changed, why?

Number one, "The poor ye will always have amongst you but not me"....Those are the words Jesus gave the apostles, instigated by Judas, to question why Jesus allowed someone - a woman for that matter, is that not an ashawo something? - to use very costly alabaster ointment to anoint him with it (his hair, face, feet), even to the point of kissing his feet and using her hair to rub the oil; instead of selling it and giving the proceeds of the sale to the poor.

Record has it that Jesus had cast out demons from her and brought back a sibling of her's from the dead....

Record also has it that Judas, who instigated the apostle to challenge Jesus didn't give a damn about poor - as do most of the fiercest critics of seemingly wealthy pastors, you don't believe? Then ask those who are swift to criticize the highest denomination of currency they have ever given a beggar and when was the last time they gave a beggar #1,000, you will see reaction that day - but used the apostles to challenge Jesus because he was a thief and the money meant to be ministered to the poor was under his care and he used to pilfer the money consistently.

Before Jesus came, they were poor people and after he left they are still poor people.

Some are victims of circumstance, due to no fault of theirs, they were born into abject poor. Other are victims of conscious or unconscious choice.

As a young pastor, My pastor has seen cases of people, both young and old, in bad situations he warned them against but they don't listen neither do they choose to learn.

You take your time to guide and teach and lead people, members who are close to you to adopt godly habits (dilligence, hardwork, discipline, a prayerlife in business etc.) that will encourage wealth but they refuse to practice it and then years later they are on the business end of poverty. Who is to blame?

Second, he once heard the testimony of a friend and Pastor who once was invited to preach at a program overseas by another ministry. After he finished preaching, go home was wahala oooo....

What happened? No flights, british airways flight to and from that island was delayed and he had no other means of leaving that place and he was running out of cash to even pay for his bills, for he was stranded there for over a month......

He was fortunate to run into a high ranking government official, who happened to be a guest at the program, who was surprised to see he hadn't returned back to Nigeria, until he confessed there there that he was stranded oooo, no flight. That was how he was saved.

That man offered his jet to bring him back to Nigeria and even expressed shock that the pastor, running an international outreach ministry, didnt have one.......

Also my church has had several program, where guest ministers from overseas were invited, from europe, USA, Australia, 3 months ahead, eventually they don't showup, after printing fliers, banners, doing video ads, why?

The Minister has his schedule of programs and then within the timeframe he allocates to attend your program, he no see flight, what to do? Tender letter of apology and face your own ministries business.

So if you mention acquiring private Jet around my pastor, who is very strict and disciplined when it comes to keeping to time and allocated schedule, it doesnt draw criticism from him anymore, because he knows what it has cost him, with respect to time wasted and committments for events where he promises to show up, (after they have printed banners and fliers) and then break his own promise because there is no flight to catch up.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2019
If you cannot question those you stand in the hot sun on election day to empower with your votes but question those you donot know, did not empower for the same social services ypu desire then you need to have your head examined. I simply cannot describe what you are. Please leave this place and do the needful. You have it in you to criticise, you know what is right.... how you misdirect your fire is beyond comprehension. Leave the jet setting pastor to his constituents that he taxes and face those you pay to.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by bigstan11787(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2019
davodyguy:
As I said on Facebook

Is this what these people need now? Are pastors now competing amongst themselves about how wealthy they are? Shouldn't they compete about revivals and soul winning?

Pastor Oladiyun of CLAM said today that he doesn't need private jet, cars, shoes or any gift.

Just give him that money for crusade, let him rent a big Field and start a revival that would liberate souls and minister to the poor.

That's a real man of God.

Don't give me any car, use that money to pay for crusade and he would be happy.

No man of God need any jet before Miracles can happen.

There are churches in almost every streets in Nigeria, that gospel is being preached. Hence, no pastor should say he needs a jet to go to villages to preach. In fact some states do not have airports. So get to work pastor, take a ride on a motorcycle to that village to preach, you don't need a jet to preach.

It's just competition about how many cars I have and not how many souls I've won for Christ

Bro its because his ministry is still very small, by the time his ministry grows world wide his mentality wlll Change.
When i was a child i talk and reason like a child and when i became an adult i reasoned like one.

Its no sin to hv a private jet..do u kw the kind of convenant God enters with some of his children? Hv you forgotten the likes of Abraham, Jacob,Solomon etc
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by ArticleBeast: 8:29am On May 27, 2019
stanliwise:
shut your stinking mouth. when christ was here, what did he have.... If you use the people in the Bible as a means of justification of an action, you will fail woefully, the Bible is a collection of many people lifestyles and yet those people had their failures and successes. To be candid about your judgementz we have to look at situation surrounding a particular case to be objective.
Nigeria a poverty capital of the world is a place where almost all men of God, politicians have many private jet, should that not give a shockwave in your brain. There is a strong stench of conspiracy in the air, yet the clouded judgement of some folks like you would perceive it as a sweet smelling savour.
Calm down, I didn't cause your frustration. Hold Buhari or drink sniper with cold tea. You will rest in peace quickly. Did you hear that Oyedepo want to add a new Jet to his fleet or Suleiman bought helicopter one month after? Oya Bingo bark bark grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Sinach0191(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2019
Las Las this money we go get am
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by okonja(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Tithe from Politicians and Yahoo boys grin grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by DedeNkem: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
Religion is a huge business. I will establish mine soon.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Calm down, I didn't cause your frustration. Hold Buhari or drink sniper with cold tea. You will rest in peace quickly. Did you hear that Oyedepo want to add a new Jet to his fleet or Suleiman bought helicopter one month after? Oya Bingo bark bark grin grin grin grin
Worshipping people who drive private jet doesn't mean You will drive any in your life time.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by divineappo(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2019
he is bribing his followers with charity after the scandals.
its called "damage control"

His second wife in south Africa bought it for him, she is very wealthy.

these pastors are businessmen, not after God at all

If u are still a member of this church, u are a big fool, I mean fool
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by OtemAtum: 10:44am On May 27, 2019
movid:
A prophet has given someone though not up to 100k but 70k infront of my eyes. I was there LIVE!..He even told the person to count the money before dipping it in her bag and she did, she confirmed it infront of everybody.
The person was hired. Ask that prophet to give you or someone you know the same kind of money, he won't. Everything can be staged in church.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
Vanity
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by ArticleBeast: 11:12am On May 27, 2019
stanliwise:
Worshipping people who drive private jet doesn't mean You will drive any in your life time.
Take your frustration elsewhere...

Sai anjuma
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by googi: 11:37am On May 27, 2019
Apart from staging, do people know how many play lottery and how many win? Yet lottery players go through their whole life saying you got to play to win.

These pastors are worse, the more poverty there is the more poor people believe their day would come - pastors beg God to pick up their calls.

Contribute more tithes.

OtemAtum:
The person was hired. Ask that prophet to give you or someone you know the same kind of money, he won't. Everything can be staged in church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Masturbation And Pornography Addiction After 10 Years / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.