Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) (60483 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by magicfairy(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
Scam alert. Haven't Nigerians noticed that there is no registration number on the aircraft. A no no in aviation. I have looked at the video and pictures, the camera carefully avoided show these vital numbers.
The interiors in the pictures and videos are totally different, from different aircrafts. They are from at three different aircrafts.
The shots of the pastor in the aircraft are staged or posed shots with the aircraft on ground. The close up shots have the window shutters closed! It is as if there is an attempt to conceal the fact that aircraft is not airborne. What is the reason for these shenanigans? Your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2019
Is he not the one that his wife accuse him of infidelity?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by jolarify4(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
ehissi:

When Pastor Oladiyun receives a port folio of the Lord in his call, that will take his ministry to nations where the possiblity of getting flights during what is known as high season - in Airline ticketing parlance - is 2%, he will buy not only a private jet, but a standby helicopter......

Poverty mentality (and when I say poverty, I dont make direct reference to cash, I make reference to paucity of ideas) has made people to look at private jets as too luxurious for anyone, let alone a pastor.

But when your minstry has membership strength the size that equals the population of Southafrica and ghana combined, spread over 5 continents and you are placed on a calender by your Director missions/programs that sees you moving around very often, how do you cope without a jet?

Think about it for a minute, have you even noticed that even Nigerian music artists now have private jets, the ones that don't have insist or charge you extra to make allowance to charter one, when they have to perform abroad especially during high season.

At least I have read of several cases where artist like davido, tiwas savage, olamide, phyno in the past missed shows abroad, why? No flights, or flight was delayed.

My own Pastor, when he was much younger in ministry, used to be a fierce critic of Pastors who will use money to acquire or even charter private jets. Thats money that will better the lives of the poor.

Years later, his view changed, why?

Number one, "The poor ye will always have amongst you but not me"....Those are the words Jesus gave the apostles, instigated by Judas, to question why Jesus allowed someone - a woman for that matter, is that not an ashawo something? - to use very costly alabaster ointment to anoint him with it (his hair, face, feet), even to the point of kissing his feet and using her hair to rub the oil; instead of selling it and giving the proceeds of the sale to the poor.

Record has it that Jesus had cast out demons from her and brought back a sibling of her's from the dead....

Record also has it that Judas, who instigated the apostle to challenge Jesus didn't give a damn about poor - as do most of the fiercest critics of seemingly wealthy pastors, you don't believe? Then ask those who are swift to criticize the highest denomination of currency they have ever given a beggar and when was the last time they gave a beggar #1,000, you will see reaction that day - but used the apostles to challenge Jesus because he was a thief and the money meant to be ministered to the poor was under his care and he used to pilfer the money consistently.

Before Jesus came, they were poor people and after he left they are still poor people.

Some are victims of circumstance, due to no fault of theirs, they were born into abject poor. Other are victims of conscious or unconscious choice.

As a young pastor, My pastor has seen cases of people, both young and old, in bad situations he warned them against but they don't listen neither do they choose to learn.

You take your time to guide and teach and lead people, members who are close to you to adopt godly habits (dilligence, hardwork, discipline, a prayerlife in business etc.) that will encourage wealth but they refuse to practice it and then years later they are on the business end of poverty. Who is to blame?

Second, he once heard the testimony of a friend and Pastor who once was invited to preach at a program overseas by another ministry. After he finished preaching, go home was wahala oooo....

What happened? No flights, british airways flight to and from that island was delayed and he had no other means of leaving that place and he was running out of cash to even pay for his bills, for he was stranded there for over a month......

He was fortunate to run into a high ranking government official, who happened to be a guest at the program, who was surprised to see he hadn't returned back to Nigeria, until he confessed there there that he was stranded oooo, no flight. That was how he was saved.

That man offered his jet to bring him back to Nigeria and even expressed shock that the pastor, running an international outreach ministry, didnt have one.......

Also my church has had several program, where guest ministers from overseas were invited, from europe, USA, Australia, 3 months ahead, eventually they don't showup, after printing fliers, banners, doing video ads, why?

The Minister has his schedule of programs and then within the timeframe he allocates to attend your program, he no see flight, what to do? Tender letter of apology and face your own ministries business.

So if you mention acquiring private Jet around my pastor, who is very strict and disciplined when it comes to keeping to time and allocated schedule, it doesnt draw criticism from him anymore, because he knows what it has cost him, with respect to time wasted and committments for events where he promises to show up, (after they have printed banners and fliers) and then break his own promise because there is no flight to catch up.....
no Nigeria artist can afford to buy a private jet both quote me anywhere dead or alive
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Take your frustration elsewhere...

Sai anjuma
Now you have your freedom take it and speak your mind. Your dream for riches will never come through with this eye service you're doing.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Lovemaester: 2:03pm On May 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Long overdue.
Congratulations Sir.

Oya enemies of the Church, come and masturbate o. cheesy cheesy

shut up your mouth, you and these pastor likes are the real enemies of the church
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I guess you skipped the part of the article that talks about how he gave 150k to up to 30 widows...
You guys just always want to criticize Gospel Ministers, nothing more!!

How much was the jet?

Matthew 16:24 - Then said Jesus unto his disciples, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Did Jesus say "keep some for yourself"?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by movid(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
The person was hired. Ask that prophet to give you or someone you know the same kind of money, he won't. Everything can be staged in church.
Nope..d person wasn't hired. This will not be the first time he will be giving people money, I just happen to witness this one. He has given soo many pple money codedly tht no one knows about unless pple close to tht person. And anytime he decides to give someone money, he usually say it's God's instruction. He may call the person on phone and ask the person to send his or her acct details..and he will send it codedly to tht person and no one will know abt it. He has not given me money but he has given someone very very close to me money on soo many occasions and no one knows abt it except someone like me tht is very close to tht person. The 70k he gave tht person, he just decided to say it openly..their are soo many pple he has given such money like tht and he didn't make mention of it infront of pple.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by desiredhome: 9:09pm On May 27, 2019
Lighthammer:
God bless you sir!!!
daddy freeze hope u are seeing this?
What's this one say? undecided
Ignorant is really a disease
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by desiredhome: 9:24pm On May 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

This is someone that gave 150k and a bag of riceeach to 100 widows during his birthday...
How many less privileged around your area have you reached out to
Only to criticize people because you haven't personally seen those they have blessed..
You better find something useful to say with that your mouth if you have nothing good to say!!
And Nigeria still remains the world capital of poverty with insecurity and crimes grin grin grin
Do we blame the pastoprenours? No because if the people had not encouraged them(the people with itching ear), they would've realize the wrong they are doing,
The reason you begin to wonder if they are under some spell. zombies
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by OtemAtum: 9:26pm On May 27, 2019
movid:
Nope..d person wasn't hired. This will not be the first time he will be giving people money, I just happen to witness this one. He has given soo many pple money codedly tht no one knows about unless pple close to tht person. And anytime he decides to give someone money, he usually say it's God's instruction. He may call the person on phone and ask the person to send his or her acct details..and he will send it codedly to tht person and no one will know abt it. He has not given me money but he has given someone very very close to me money on soo many occasions and no one knows abt it except someone like me tht is very close to tht person. The 70k he gave tht person, he just decided to say it openly..their are soo many pple he has given such money like tht and he didn't make mention of it infront of pple.

How many of the people you know or your family member has he given money? Let me enlighten you, churches pick poor people on the street, pay them 2k and use them to act stuffs like this. I know many cases of such.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by ArmaniUhuru: 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up your mouth, you and these pastor likes are the real enemies of the church
Ode!
When the pastor was suffering, did you speak a word for his brokenness?
You be big mumuuuuuuuu
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by desiredhome: 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Ode!
You be big mumuuuuuuuu
So how did the pastor suffered before coming he became famous?
No wonder there is so much poverty in Nigeria?
For your information, you become poor by contributing to one man, while you have nothing/benefit.
Who mumu pass?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Lovemaester: 11:22pm On May 27, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Ode!
You be big mumuuuuuuuu

fool we are both saying the same thing, it was never about Jesus but about how to put food in your stomach and money in your pocket and doing church business is the surest way cos customers are many, in more developed countries you wouldn't give a fuc.k about church cos your pastor wouldn't be broke.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by backbone503(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2019
House no good dat na why men dey street. Na him hustle be dat, face yours.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by movid(m): 3:11am On May 28, 2019
OtemAtum:

How many of the people you know or your family member has he given money? Let me enlighten you, churches pick poor people on the street, pay them 2k and use them to act stuffs like this. I know many cases of such.
Like I told u, he has given pple very very close to me money. Do I need to mention my uncle or my daughter or my aunty? Am telling u he has given pple very very very close to me money tht I know abt. And those he usually does dt for are usually members of that church tht has been a member since like 5yrs ago and not just any random person he picked from the street..And their are lots he will give privately and instruct them not to tell anyone. Their are still good pple out there that help pple privately and the third ear won't hear abt it
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 28, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

From "like for Iginla, share for Collinsuchendu" smiley

Have you seen their multi bullion Naira church building in Chikakore, Abuja?
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Toppytek(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Princedapace:

Thank u so much. I really don't have much followers there and not active there.. But will still share to see how far. Thank u. Are u active there?

Yes sir
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by hibrahim(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pastor JOSHUA IGINLA is an ocultic member see evidence

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1325239490964085&id=713199268834780
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) by heartbeat84: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
He deserves even more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.