Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Your Past Is Hunting You! Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Past Is Hunting You! Part 1 (317 Views)

The Past Is Always Present (Poem) / The Past Is Not A Good Place To Live / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Past Is Hunting You! Part 1 by tomju(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
Husband and Wife driving off somewhere, wife's phone rings.....
Wife: Hello
Caller: Hello, Prisiiii long Time!
Wife: Yeah, who is this ?
Caller: Na wao, so you don't have my number again?
Wife: Yeah, i lost my phone so some contacts were gone.
Caller: Ehmm okay its Charles. Charles Mc Davids
Wife: Oh! Charlie! Its been a while how have you been?
Charles: I have been great.
Wife; Ehmm let me call you later i'm kind of busy now, my husband and I are in a discussion.....
Charles: Husband! Emmm okay okay later then
Wife: Bye......Drops the phone.
Baby that was Charles my course mate in School.(Lies)
Oh! okay, that's fine.(Lies, he doesn't mean it)
They continued driving..husband has an interest in that matter, but vowed not to asked the wife further questions just yet. But he was watching, peripherally as my friend would say..."i dey watch you for corner eye, lol
The wife scrolls to the last call and saved the number. Husband simply looks at his wrist watch as notes the time. 2:22pm.
They arrived home had lunch and rested. Wife falls asleep due to tiredness. Hubby picks up wife phone and checked received calls around 2.20pm, and found Charlie Mc saved. He copied the number and saved on his own whatsapp line. Change his profile pic to his wife's own then sent a text.
Sorry Charlie i was kind of busy. Hmm na wa o long time. This one you called me today, wassup?
Charlie responded almost immediately. I am fine. I was shocked to hear you are married. I am o, over 1 year now.
I live in Abuja now.I left Lagos. Wow, anyway Waver and the normal crew came in from London and Pato asked about that my crazy babe Prisi. Oh! so Pato made you remember me abi? Charlie, you will never change, so if Pato didn't ask nko? You haven't told me exactly why you called. (Charlie posted an emoticon...a smiling one)You know now...I know what? What is that? We need girls! Beautiful ones ones o, like the ones you normally supply! Let them come and meet my friends,. We are having a pool party tonight. Really? Well, You know i don't have cheap girls, besides i cant promise anything, you know say i don marry now.
Leave that one first. See Waver is loaded, he will pay atleast 70k each, and 20k for attendance!
Actually, i drive go that Brothel you used to stay near Ikota, Them say you don comot since. Even i met Mama D mama, she said she hasn't heard from you since. So you leave runs all all? .....to be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Cosmic Holography II / Enjoy Writing But No Platform recognizes you? / Grandfather Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.