Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Grandfather Gone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grandfather Gone (319 Views)

New From Lleigh........ My Grandfather's Inheritance. / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandfather Gone by Oreoluwaoye(m): 1:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Plot
It an action,romance, christian and crime art work
It all a boy whose maternal grandfather happen to be a retired spy whose retirement has cause a open thug to his grandchild.
His old deal of a secret did has cause not only his grandchild growth to adult hood to confusion but helped to let in love,reunion,death e.t.c
It a lovely novel
ride with me
stay tune
Re: Grandfather Gone by Oreoluwaoye(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2019
[b][/b]GRANDFATHER GONE
Episode 1 part 1
By Joe
-
A lady stands in kitchen doing the dishes
"Will you get Parker here sweetie"Mrs Down said.Make it fast cause you are going to be late for school and recall it been up ten time you were late for class
Joe taking Parker to his mum walks to Kitchen
Mum you got to be kidding me it was just a class beside who love school anyway it just an obstacle"Joe replied
I will just pretend I didn't hear that
But you did
To you I think
Look mum I am in Grade 5 now am old enough to decide my life
Let me remind you that you are just 7 years old
At least I got an age

Mrs Down shut the refrigerator and faced Joe

Sometimes I wish you would understand what lies out there but promise me one thing that you would always get revenge
Joe speechless and shy nod his head
I know I have gone too far you can't understand but sooner you would and place everything right.I Love you
Love you too mum
Both hug as the each depart to school and work
To be continued
pls follow for more
[b]GRANDFATHER GONE
Episode 1 part 1
By Joe
-
"Will you get Parker here sweetie"Mrs Down said.Make it fast cause you are going to be late for school and recall it been up ten time you were late for class
Mum you got to be kidding me it was just a class beside who love school anyway it just an obstacle"Joe replied
But you did
To you I think
At least I got an age

Sometimes I wish you would understand what lies out there but promise me one thing that you would always get revenge
I know I have gone too far you can't understand but sooner you would and place everything right.I Love you
Love you too mum
To be continued
pls follow for more
[/b]GRANDFATHER GONE
Episode 1 part 1
By Joe
-
But you did
To you I think
At least I got an age

Love you too mum
To be continued
pls follow for more
Re: Grandfather Gone by Oreoluwaoye(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2019
GRANDFATHER GONE
Episode 1 part2
Mrs Down got out of her house and took a cab to her father's company.It has been two years since her father handed over to her but that she felt wasn't a good reason for her to crave a desire to know why father retired at 50 when he knew that she could barely take care of her personal life.Sometimes she ponders questioning herself what her father saw in her that led to him commit a muti-billion fortune to her care to her surprise she haven't even ponder why she hasn't got a yet or was it because her driver was ok though she feel she is taken to work by a cab and never admit it was her's as she define her's as self drive but this her husband see as crazy before their divorce.
Suddenly,the driver applied the brake as Traffic swept the road.
What happen
Madam I think it just those useless Bike men that are charge of this
Just please don't struggle with themas we do know what did happen to a Lady yesterday
Yes ma,I know ma ha but can one live in peace
Re: Grandfather Gone by Oreoluwaoye(m): 2:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Grandfather Gone Episode Part 3
Just let keep trusting God to make a way
We do hope so ma.By the madam no vex oh u no say I be Hausa but I want to ask why there is so much evil in our land {sees a Lady on crop top and mini skirt}
Come on don't Judge
But the bible even says Judge righteous ma,even we men no safe at all.I even think say my yesterday no go come true
And what dream did you have yesterday
Madam Thank you
Traffic was clear as was under the control of a policeman
Yakubu
Ma
Can you see the policeman waving at us don't you it means go
Madam it no that I don't know but you also know that in our country we no fit trust any person
And that anyperson not the police
Ha madam fear them more
Why should I?I mean I don't understand
Madam is like you no say that corruption na our country name
Hm! not anymore
Just watch
Beside Police are our friends
No be Friends anymore oh! ah na Foe them be na as we no fit knw which one better or not but for me all na the same.
Re: Grandfather Gone by Oreoluwaoye(m): 2:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Driving pass the Policeman Mrs Down saw a Cab driver skillfully usher in #50 to the police man.
What! she screamed
Madam that one no be new gist at all
Don't tell me you would give him more
Madam we no get choice
Never.Infact park
Madam you say what
I said park

Yakubu parked the car and Mrs Down climb down from her car and confronted the Policeman
Yakubu thought"
All this Innocent people them no one compromise,shey me I no holy too abi na them only pass man must huzzle oh na only Baba sabi his people Just make dream rapture come jare"
Madam what your concern with my work"
The policeman said.
Me what my concern.Don't you know that who I am
And wentin concern,even though you be dangote daughter wat concern my matta to you own if you are not careful young lady I will gun you down
Oya do your worst
Comport yourself young lady I will rape and disgrace as you see me there is no where you can take me to I will win
Shameless man said Mrs Down leaving with annoyance handling #50 note
To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Suffering Writer's Block? Here's What You Can Do. / A History Class / The Web - Chapter 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.