Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos (651 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by babecode: 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
Its getting clearer now, ...why I was born.

I just saved a life who would have possibly died midair in the aircraft I was a passenger in.

I was on seat 14F of BOEING 737-300 of AZMAN AIR from Kano to Lagos.

Suddenly, his head dropped.

A passenger on seat to my far left on the other side of the aisle.

The Indian man sitting besides him screamed and called the attention of the air officials.

The Indian said it seems the man passed out.

We were still several miles above sea level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by falcon01: 4:35pm On May 26, 2019
so the Doctor has a Blue Tick... �

Nairaland is very very very poor... uptill today you can put an external emoji in the text box. Nonsense
Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by remi1444: 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
I'm proud of this guy mana.
Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by decatalyst(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2019
What a way to get the revelation of his purpose in life.

Many people out there are just living...without purpose, and you can never achieve true success without first discovering your purpose in life.

Hmmm.. .
Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2019
PART 1

How I brought the drugs onto the plane is a story for another day.

But I had an aging mother, a materialistic wife and an ever-hungry dog to feed.

I had a gambling habit as well and so I agreed to ferry the COKE to Brazil for a sum of $15,000 which is 5.4 million in this Buhari “CHANGI” Regime .

[img]https://i./Nc8O.gif[/img]

I got on Nigerian Airways at 12 noon en route Rio Di Janeiro after the usual delays and postponements.

A very pretty hostess, “RACHEL”, her name-tag read ushered me to 15C aisle seat. Our eyes met, a teasing smile on her lips and I thought “In another world, at another time”

I settled down in my seat waiting for take-off, marveling at how easy it was to beat Nigerian Immigrations.

A minute into the pre-flight safety instructions by RACHEL, a male hostess cancel host named “BUKAR” walked from behind and whispered into her ears.

She nodded and walked to the rear of the plane presumably to get refreshments. As she passed by me, she gave me a deep, undressing look. Like she wanted to give me an X-RAY. kiss kiss kiss My mum always told me how handsome I was cool

BUKAR was tall & bulky, rather too ugly and unfriendly looking to be in public service. I lost interest hearing him drone on and on. I closed my eyes….

Just as the plane took off, I heard a booming voice from the front of the plane say:

“Mr Chukwu-something shocked, you are under arrest for trafficking narcotic substances…..” shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2019
PART 2:

My eyes popped open and I saw Bukar slowly pulling a truncheon from his trousers, advancing like I was a tiger in a cage.

I jumped up and turned to run towards the back of the plane. Was that my plan B? You would ask. But I sure as hell wasn’t going to run into the arms of Bukar. He was huge and could obviously crush me easily.

Suddenly, I saw that Bukar was not the only undercover agent on the plane. Rachel had dropped all pretense and she was blocking the rear.

I immediately chose the lesser evil. Pretty girl vs Black Gorilla ?

Yes, you guessed right! I ran to the back.

This wasn’t time to be a gentleman. I would beat her silly and use her as a hostage to get out of this mess.

I was nearly upon her when her right fist shot out at the speed of lightning. “POW, POW”

What tha ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2013/08/daniel-jacobs-giovanni-lorenzo-face.gif?w=640[/img]

Half of my face exploded in pain and before my brain could even process what was happening, her left hook to my stomach sucked all the air in me.

Very very far away, in slow motion, I dropped to one knee……

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2019
PART 3:

Breath whistling harshly and raggedly between clenched teeth, I knelt in front of her like I was proposing marriage.

One hand was clenching my belly, the other supporting myself on a chair so as not to lose balance, I looked up at her through one eye.

The other eye was already swollen shut, my face red and throbbing….tears streaming from the both eyes.

The other passengers had been “UHHHing and AHHHHing” at our brief one-sided boxing match but they suddenly fell silent probably waiting for the coup de grace.

I knew I was out-matched. She probably weighed 70kg soaking wet but each punch weighed at least 100kg.

I spat out a loose bloody molar from my mouth and got even more evidence I stood no chance.

I jumped up and slammed both palms on the release buttons of luggage compartments on both sides.

Boxes flew out and a big one pushed Rachel off-balance. Another broke open and at least 50 granny panties spilled out shocked shocked shocked

I grabbed a handful of these panties and jammed them into the nose of the Turban wearing Sheikh in 14C.

He probably didn’t like what he smelt because he stood up furiously probably to protest. All the passengers had erupted in a frenzy trying to save their valuables!

I grabbed an Alfred Dunhill Century (perfume) that had rolled under a chair, balanced it on my hand a split second before a rock hard body slammed into me from behind.

Bukar was a little too late because I cocked my hand back and threw the perfume bottle at the nearest window!..... shocked shocked

Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
PART 4:

A spider web crack in the window appeared. Everyone’s breath seized in anticipation!

No one dared exhale, wondering if the window will hold cry cry cry.

A boy’s Pink Panther toy sommersaulted in the air, doing cart wheels slowly towards the crack…..Everyone close by tried to grab at it but it seemed to evade them all…..

It landed face-first dead center in the middle of the web and slowly slid down the wall of the plane.

Everyone including me, crushed under Bukar heaved a collective sigh of relief and then:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!

It seemed as if a giant vacuum cleaner in the sky had decided to start work. The window blew out!

With the sudden loss of cabin pressure, the nose masks fell out….

[img]https://i./L2zu.gif[/img]

The plane nose-dived and all unbuckled passengers tumbled downwards towards the cockpit.

[img]https://media1./images/92cfe64dc4bdc843e57f88bbc8fea571/tenor.gif?itemid=9005455[/img]

To be continued….

Re: Doctor Reveals How He Saved A Man’s Life During His Flight To Lagos by GMbuharii: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

On the 1 of June 2019, a MENTAL quoted a LATNEM

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Get Jobs, Arrested After 3 Years / Student’s Body Found In Remote Madagascar Jungle After She "Intentionally" Jump / Mother Sells Her Twin Babies To Purchase A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.