Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... (443 Views)

My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by uchkochi(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2019
Someone called me this morning to tell me that his little daughter has been missing since Friday last week and I declared as helped by God that before the end of today his daughter will be found and to the glory of God he just called with gladness of heart telling me that his daughter has been found and with him. Listen before the end of today you will have at least one reason to dance in the name of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by ifex370(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2019
uchkochi:
Someone called me this morning to tell me that his little daughter has been missing since Friday last week and I declared as helped by God that before the end of today his daughter will be found and to the glory of God he just called with gladness of heart telling me that his daughter has been found and with him. Listen before the end of today you will have at least one reason to dance in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
Re: Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by frbona: 6:27pm On May 26, 2019
uchkochi:
Amen
Re: Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by reccy(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
uchkochi:

Super story.

You need to change your doctor asap.
Re: Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by LordsApostle: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
uchkochi:
An elderly spinster who had been believing God for a husband, bought just a plot of land for me 2 years ago, as a seed, and by the following year, he had a husband working in shell.
Another woman, believing God for the fruit of the womb, who had visited several churches and hospitals, came to me, bought just a tokumbo corolla, and the following week, she told me she missed her period, as I write, she has delivered a bouncing baby boy.
Another young man who has been jobless for years after graduation, came to me in despair and hopelessness, he sowed a seed of a brand new phone in my life, today he works with chevron.
Any infirmity within you, any challenges you are facing, to day is your day, I declare to you today to sow a sees of just 3000 Airtel recharge card to my line today and see if your story wouldn't change.. Try God and see.

-Lord's Apostle

2 Likes

Re: Someone Called Me This Morning To Tell Me That His Little Daughter..... by MistadeRegal(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2019
undecided
You guys are now the ones doing the miracles and not GOD anymore, or is this just for a show off or even made up stories?

(1) (Reply)

Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting / Christian Prince: Moslems And Animal (blood) Sacrifices / See What Rev Mother Esther Distributed In Madagascar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.