Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch (210 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by iykbethany(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is this friend of mine that lost his bank job in 2018, his pastor said it's his wicked uncle. He was refused UK visa same year and he also blamed his wicked uncle.

Fast forward to December 2019, his cousin brother was involved in a fatal motor accident and his own pastors said my friends mother is a witch and now my friend is crying claiming his mom is innocent.

Well your pastor convinced you that someone's father is EVIL man, and you don't want other people's pastors to convince them that your own mother is a witch?

Many companies are shutting down bc of bad government policies but every jobless Nigerian will rather blame wicked uncles and aunties.

The good thing is, as you are blaming innocent uncles and aunties today for your woes that's how these young ones will blame you tomorrow and call you a witch when you grow old.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by dawnomike(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well said...But it is possible his uncle is evil while his mum is also a witch cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by Gwagone: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
You talk well OP
I am actually waiting to see the young ones call me evil and I will tell them the same thing and we move on
Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by MJBOLT: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
nigerian pastors dividing families since 1960 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
iykbethany:
There is this friend of mine that lost his bank job in 2018, his pastor said it's his wicked uncle. He was refused UK visa same year and he also blamed his wicked uncle.

Fast forward to December 2019, his cousin brother was involved in a fatal motor accident and his own pastors said my friends mother is a witch and now my friend is crying claiming his mom is innocent.

Well your pastor convinced you that someone's father is EVIL man, and you don't want other people's pastors to convince them that your own mother is a witch?

Many companies are shutting down bc of bad government policies but every jobless Nigerian will rather blame wicked uncles and aunties.

The good thing is, as you are blaming innocent uncles and aunties today for your woes that's how these young ones will blame you tomorrow and call you a witch when you grow old.
Typical African mentality, innit?
Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by kalufelix(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
The warriors are coming for the pastorprenuers on this one... Nigerian don't ever take blame and accept responsibility always looking for who is responsible for their misfortunes including the supposed educated ones .... Remember that big tree in your village compound ?? That is why you have never made FTC according to papa... Can i prophesy??
Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by finalboss(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
You talk well OP
I am actually waiting to see the young ones call me evil and I will tell them the same thing and we move on
Wicked uncle

Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by Usorohtheman(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
And this unnecessary prayers, is why suicidal rate is getting high in the country
Re: My Friend Calls His Uncle EVIL MAN But Angry That Someone Called His Mom A Witch by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
iykbethany:
Babalawo na pastor?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Repellent In Kano / Salvation Is Deliverance Not A Service By Dr Abel Damina / Activist Arrested Faces Execution Under Sharia For ‘insulting Prophet Muhammad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.