Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture (36124 Views)

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by IvarTheTerrible: 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
naijapips04:

In under 4 years obiano had borrowed 30 billion despite the billions left for him.
Anambra is still the least indebted state despite Obiano having more projects than Obi in less years as governor lol.. hate will consume you hahaha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
Nah, it just shows yeebow flatheadss have always been our political errand boys since time memorial yoruba know how to manipulate their emotions and press their mumu button.
ZombiePUNISHER:

Supporters of Evil and Fulani herdsmen will not rest this night

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:24pm On May 26, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Nah, it just shows yeebow flatheadss have always been our political errand boys since time memorial yoruba know how to manipulate their emotions and press their mumu button.

Kamoru... Go look for skulls to mine abeg..
I'm busy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by LZAA: 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
This chinese man from biafuro is just kissing ass upandan grin. Obasanjo will use and dump him again as usual.
Las las u will still enter SE and look for igbo wife grin
Calm down young man
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki Alhajachinyere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2019
if only Peter Obi was in the APC. ....he would have been the best chance for an igbo presidency come 2023 but...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 26, 2019
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is a man that is ready to die for democracy under President Buhari in order to achieve a good lifetime legacy because his over ripe for sacrifice. If am in the number's 1 shoes, I will ignore him to die for himself because it seems we are both failures to the history of the masses of Nigeria both living and unborn. Let me keep watching the movie until the end of four years.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by richmind2019(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2019
henryadex:
Afonjas + Igbos
idiot racist
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Ijaycool(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

And how far did he transform Anambra? Keep daydreaming.
And how is this news anyway? Peter Obi will never stop begging for publicity and relevance.. lol

If we desire true honesty, he transformed Anambra.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:30pm On May 26, 2019
Like this type? Nah thanks I'll pass
LZAA:

Las las u will still enter SE and look for igbo wife grin
Calm down young man
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki Alhajachinyere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Politicowizard(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2019
Ebora Owu !
Like him, hate him, he has my respect any day.
The only politician I see in the western region.

If you think leaving power since 2007 and still being relevant not only locally but globally is a small feat, then you need to have your brain examined.

A man so bold to speak against any erring govt.
Not one "Bullion Van" asslicker who wouldn't mind the extinction of his race because of his insatiable inordinate ambition.

Caveat: I didn't mention any name.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by obynoud1: 9:31pm On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

And how is this news anyway? Peter Obi will never stop begging for publicity and relevance.. lol

Oga come Anambra state and see things yourself. People like you are the problem we have in this our country Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 9:33pm On May 26, 2019
obynoud1:

Oga come Anambra state and see things yourself. People like you are the problem we have in this our country Nigeria.
Shut up and tell me what he did. I was in Anambra during his tenure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 9:34pm On May 26, 2019
Ijaycool:

If we desire true honesty, he transformed Anambra.
Tell me what I don’t know then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by IvarTheTerrible: 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
'

ODIKWA RISKY. See ISHU ESE aka Yam Legs alias Oh my goodness! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by blackslayer: 9:38pm On May 26, 2019
very ironic that the ignorant and uneducated Lord's over the educated and well-informed folks in Nigeria....Your education does not mean you should not be able to defend whatever you believe in. Your education does not mean you can not be strategically violent when it is needed!!! Why is the North imposing itself on the whole of Nigeria and by so doing retarding your progress! yes bad governance has not been exclusive to the North however they have dominated it!!! The intellectuals and informed folks in Nigeria need to rise up, raise up an army and take this thing by fire or force...If the North wants to govern itself...fine...by all means...however the Natural resources the Nigerian state depends on is mainly from the South South....Enough is Enough...Africa please wake up..Let's destroy all these old basterds that lack foresight and dignity...Let's burn them all for the sake of the un-born!!! Very soon we will not have anywhere to run to outside of Africa because the Europeans and developed world are already feeling the burden of "outsiders"...Action NOW my Dear Africa before it is too late!! Let us start using our brains and trigger fingers now if we must!!!!
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:41pm On May 26, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:

Davido will disagree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Obasanjo with the respectable incoming vice president, a humble man who has the brains to turn Nigeria into a super wealthy country.

Sorry, he doesn't even look vice-presidential. I also can't recollect that he succeeded in transforming Anambra in 8 full years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Yes, OBJ is about to send him on an errand as per houseboy grin

he served Atiku diligently, why can't he serve Atiku's former boss?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by bluecircle470: 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Obasanjo with the respectable incoming vice president, a humble man who has the brains to turn Nigeria into a super wealthy country.

I am not against you but how do you know he’s humble...
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Buchaino1986: 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
Obi my man
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by OriginalZombiE: 10:28pm On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

So I should not say anything about the attention seeker because he’s a billionaire according to you? How is that my business? Does he feed me? You’re not just a zombie, you’re a hopeless fool!

still ranting like a mad cow

take panadol and goan sleep.

Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by liverpool72(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2019
The incoming VP. Okorowusa thanks for moulding the dullard All those moulded by Okorowusa gone next on the line is the undisputed dullard of all time in history. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

still ranting like a mad cow

take panadol and goan sleep.

Ewu!
Ezi I’m here to cause you more pains, Peter Obi abubaoku
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by DissTroy(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi actually transformed Anambra. I'm not from Anambra or even Igbo but I could list out his achievements. The only reason I voted for Atiku was 'cause Peter Obi (a technocrat) was on the ticket.

Hate him if you will but don't try to downplay Obi's achievements as governor.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Front0lane: 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
Saving this pictures for future insult on Ipob n their foolish PDP cousins from Igbo land.
AuntLaVIV:
The Fmr. President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo (left), with the PDP Vice-Presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi ( right), after their meeting at Abeokuta, today.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by johnkay1(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2019
Obi is a very wise man.
He just hid behind Atiku and refused to spend his money while Atiku (who is desperate for power) kept doling out hard currency. At a time Obi disappeared from PDP campaign train, then you'll think Saraki was the one vying for VP post.

During last election Obi would just speak grammar to confuse his audience and if they refuse to let him go he would bring out China economy statistics and before you know everybody would doze up and he would sneak out .

While Atiku was like ATM, just call his name and Dollars would fill the air.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by chikeson2000: 11:07pm On May 26, 2019
Pls, don't speak against Obiano about what you know. Obiano remains the best Governor Anambra State has ever had
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Ijaycool(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

Tell me what I don’t know then

SMH....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.