Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture (36127 Views)

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 11:19pm On May 26, 2019
DissTroy:

Peter Obi actually transformed Anambra. I'm not from Anambra or even Igbo but I could list out his achievements. The only reason I voted for Atiku was 'cause Peter Obi (a technocrat) was on the ticket.

Hate him if you will but don't try to downplay Obi's achievements as governor.
Please keep quiet, I’m from Anambra. Peter Obi was just propaganda nothing concrete. I dare you to list out the achievements I’m waiting

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Obasanjo with the respectable incoming vice president, a humble man who has the brains to turn Nigeria into a super wealthy country

comedy is your calling my guy

baba ota and the okwute the Angel that stole no dime while in office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Benekruku(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2019
Expired politicians

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Benekruku(m): 2:16am On May 27, 2019
SLAP44:
Obasanjo with the respectable incoming vice president, a humble man who has the brains to turn Nigeria into a super wealthy country.

Stop doing hard drugs.

It kills faster than AIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by anonimi: 4:23am On May 27, 2019
Bolusticus:
The China Man and the failed letter writer.

Two sore losers.

BTW, Atikuiscumming grin

..........cumming inside bolusticus who is a woman or a gay lover
Is that your fantasy?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Citizen0(m): 5:16am On May 27, 2019
Anyway you know nothing.

globemoney:

And how far did he transform Anambra? Keep daydreaming.
And how is this news anyway? Peter Obi will never stop begging for publicity and relevance.. lol

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by CoolAmbience(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2019
SLAP44:
Obasanjo with the respectable incoming vice president, a humble man who has the brains to turn Nigeria into a super wealthy country.

Have you met and chatted with Obi before?

I don't see any brains anywhere abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Awaja(m): 6:18am On May 27, 2019
Okute ndi igbo -Ekeneem mpa nnukwu.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Larryndelaw: 6:20am On May 27, 2019
SLAP44:
Keep dreaming
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 6:39am On May 27, 2019
Citizen0:
Anyway you know nothing.

You too
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Charly68: 7:12am On May 27, 2019
Only God can stop them from sacking this Govt ..the battle is getting stronger by the day .
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 8:22am On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

And how far did he transform Anambra? Keep daydreaming.
And how is this news anyway? Peter Obi will never stop begging for publicity and relevance.. lol
Oga he transformed anambra beyond expected! Educatoonally, Economically, infrastructure, security etc go get ur facts bro

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Masterppower: 9:52am On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

So I should not say anything about the attention seeker because he’s a billionaire according to you? How is that my business? Does he feed me? You’re not just a zombie, you’re a hopeless fool!

Mods, why do you people leave this kind of abuse on Nairaland to fester?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Masterppower: 10:09am On May 27, 2019
From reactions of yorubas on this thread, it's obvious they are enemies of progress...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
sexyking1:

Oga he transformed anambra beyond expected! Educatoonally, Economically, infrastructure, security etc go get ur facts bro
It’s obvious you don’t know what your saying? The same security when Anambra was kidnapping capital of Nigeria during his tenure? What security are you talking about? And mention the economically and infrastructure. Keep believing Peter Obi propaganda without even knowing any tangible thing he did as governor. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Kfed4ril(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
Bolusticus:

Incoming Vice President of IPOB riffraff.

Buhari is going to finsh eight years and a Yoruba man is going to take over. grin

Lol so the only reason you’re supporting buhari is because you believe he will hand over to a Yoruba man.
Lol ok o later you call yourselves patriots.
And you believe Nigeria will ever move forward with this mind set.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 3:04pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

It’s obvious you don’t know what your saying? The same security when Anambra was kidnapping capital of Nigeria during his tenure? What security are you talking about? And mention the economically and infrastructure. Keep believing Peter Obi propaganda without even knowing any tangible thing he did as governor. Zombie
Oga I bet you are not from anambra state. U are so pained that your state is still lagging behind. I don't blame you calling me names cos it is part of your ethnic characteristics. Calm down and learn

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 3:10pm On May 27, 2019
sexyking1:

Oga I bet you are not from anambra state. U are so pained that your state is still lagging behind. I don't blame you calling me names cos it is part of your ethnic characteristics. Calm down and learn
Shut up and say what I said that’s a lie? That Anambra was not the kidnapping capital of Nigeria under Peter Obi? Do you want links and videos to prove what I said?
The time you used to type this nonsense you would have used to say the so called things he did but alas, nothing except noise
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 9:00pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

Shut up and say what I said that’s a lie? That Anambra was not the kidnapping capital of Nigeria under Peter Obi? Do you want links and videos to prove what I said?
The time you used to type this nonsense you would have used to say the so called things he did but alas, nothing except noise
Cry me a river! Which state is best in waec and jamb? Wch state have the best road network in south east even in ur brown roof republic? Wch state pays civil workers before the end of every month end? Who initiated demolition of kidnapper's house if caught? Well no need explaining to dog dat faeces is not food cos it will always eat it. Don't quote me again until you get sense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Sirjamo: 9:59pm On May 27, 2019
Useless meeting
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
sexyking1:

Cry me a river! Which state is best in waec and jamb? Wch state have the best road network in south east even in ur brown roof republic? Wch state pays civil workers before the end of every month end? Who initiated demolition of kidnapper's house if caught? Well no need explaining to dog dat faeces is not food cos it will always eat it. Don't quote me again until you get sense
You really to go to shcool. Your an illiterate. What does jamb and waec have to do with governance? Abia has always maintained top 3 in waec does that mean their governors are performing. Again, obiano and not peter obi initiated payment of salaries before month end. Get your facts right. Did demolishing kidnappers house stop kidnappers no, it was Obiano's security initiative (operation kpochapu) that ended kidnapping. Look at how its difficult for you to mention what the criminal peter obi did as governor because there is nothing to show except propaganda. Your next post should be listing the things peter obi did as governor and not ranting like a mad man, onuku

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 6:39pm On May 28, 2019
globemoney:

You really to go to shcool. Your an illiterate. What does jamb and waec have to do with governance? Abia has always maintained top 3 in waec does that mean their governors are performing. Again, obiano and not peter obi initiated payment of salaries before month end. Get your facts right. Did demolishing kidnappers house stop kidnappers no, it was Obiano's security initiative (operation kpochapu) that ended kidnapping. Look at how its difficult for you to mention what the criminal peter obi did as governor because there is nothing to show except propaganda. Your next post should be listing the things peter obi did as governor and not ranting like a mad man, onuku
I said until you get sense before quote me

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 7:08pm On May 28, 2019
sexyking1:

I said until you get sense before quote me
And I said shut up Peter Obi slave
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 7:22pm On May 28, 2019
globemoney:

And I said shut up Peter Obi slave
Raging dog keep barking until I serve u your bone tongue
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 12:51am On May 29, 2019
sexyking1:

Raging dog keep barking until I serve u your bone tongue
A slave like you shouldn’t be talking with a freeborn like me, go look for your fellow slaves
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Ikinternational: 1:46am On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

So this desperate bigot of an houseboy can enter yorubaland to come and lick obasanjo's ass..... Him go just get heartattack for nothing.

While their piglets make noise online, their elder pigs are everywhere in yoruba land begging

But you're still typing from BlackBerry. What are your achievements. Ndi ala. You people always latch on to tribe instead of personal success stories.

That houseboy can buy n sell your father. So what does that make your father. Useless non entity. Your power begins n ends ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by Ikinternational: 1:51am On May 29, 2019
globemoney:

Please keep quiet, I’m from Anambra. Peter Obi was just propaganda nothing concrete. I dare you to list out the achievements I’m waiting

Peter Obi must owe your father money. You literally say the same shit everytime his name is mentioned.

Why so angry at somebody that doesn't know you exist. But then again this is nairaland. So many weirdos reside here
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 7:49am On May 29, 2019
Ikinternational:

Peter Obi must owe your father money. You literally say the same shit everytime his name is mentioned.

Why so angry at somebody that doesn't know you exist. But then again this is nairaland. So many weirdos reside here
Then I wonder how it’s your business. Is Peter Obi your father? Does he know you exist? Explain to me how it’s your business? Idiots like you say all sorts of things about Buhari and others but when anyone says anything about your packaged saint peter you get in your feelings. Onuku
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 7:51am On May 29, 2019
Ikinternational:

But you're still typing from BlackBerry. What are your achievements. Ndi ala. You people always latch on to tribe instead of personal success stories.

That houseboy can buy n sell your father. So what does that make your father. Useless non entity. Your power begins n ends ONLINE
You are nothing but Peter Obi slave you need help. He can buy and sell his father with money he stole from Anambra as governor abi?
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by sexyking1: 8:10am On May 29, 2019
globemoney:

A slave like you shouldn’t be talking with a freeborn like me, go look for your fellow slaves
Are you sure u are not incarcerated? Cos you sounds like someone imprisoned in his own self. You are so bittered. Free your mind and good thing will come to you. Praise someone that has done better than your father and you will do better. This is a common law. No one climb with bitterness, it can only keep you stagnat. I suspect witchcraft in your family.
Re: Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture by globemoney: 9:26am On May 29, 2019
sexyking1:

Are you sure u are not incarcerated? Cos you sounds like someone imprisoned in his own self. You are so bittered. Free your mind and good thing will come to you. Praise someone that has done better than your father and you will do better. This is a common law. No one climb with bitterness, it can only keep you stagnat. I suspect witchcraft in your family.
Maybe he has done well than your father not mine. All these jargons instead of you to list out the so called things your slave master did as governor? I ask you to go and meet your fellow slaves, I’m not one inugo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.