Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came (46074 Views)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
Seen and noted.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by bluebay(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
Pastor bought Navy chopper? Am confused
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Larryomooba(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
DeSepiero:
Perhaps the greatest fraud is the selling of an invisible product for 10% of buyers' income without paying tax.

Shey una talk say 10% don drop bcus of freeze preaching.

Wen Jesus was still alive Judas casted him for no reason...with time most ppl would understand
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Bacteriologist(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
Preachers feeding fat on human stupidity and Gullibility. I couldn't care less.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by IghravweIG(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2019
Greater heights sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by dermmy(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2019
matify83:
The church is indeed marching on from the era of evangelism to the "jet age ".

This is funny o.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2019
grin

Looking towards opening my own olosho church

This business is really paying
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2019
Big boy pastor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Baroba(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2019
Good to see how " our" tithe and offering is been utilised for the kingdom of Jah Jehovah.. The gullibility ofthe Nigerian Christian should be a case study.. Tufiakwa
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Smile4daddy(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2019
I'm waiting for the idiot who will preach to me about not pursuing the things of the world.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2019
emeijeh:
Papa is going places....
He gas gone global.

God be praised
funny all our pastors are according themselves the title of most travelled.. I just dey laugh... Honestly
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Aidejay(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2019
Haters converge! ! !
C:
But seriously this is LIFE
getting things freely from people out of the abundance of their heart In the line of work I'm pursuing I hope to have this kind of GRACE
but that aside ( nothing good comes after but) kudos to apostle Suleiman for successfully brainwashing and manipulating people I want to be like him.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2019
bluebay:
Pastor bought Navy chopper? Am confused
thats not d chopper...just a copied pic
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by lucianohase(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2019
I'm not against any person owning a private jet or helicopter, what I'm concerned is whether some of us are blessed financially, spiritually n in other material things of life just as all these preachers we attend their churches?? Cos I don't see the reason to keep attending n shouting for years, when I knw in actual sense I v not received anything worthwhile spiritually n materially or any atom of care n love in a gathering where God works wonders. Sincerely it makes one feel like a fool n is wasting his/her time.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Erolow(f): 8:44am On May 27, 2019
Wow...

See signature below to register for free training in digital marketing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by oluwasegun007(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2019
I hope the red jacket guys would not come after this man... angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2019
apostle apostle, carry on jare grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Max8: 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Nigeria,what a country of misplaced priorities, under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, it was politicians and oil subsidy scamers that were private jets,now under Buhari that economy looks so bad and money isn't so much in circulation it's More pastors buying private jets,what a country,how will this luxury be maintained and sustained when we have heard any productive businesses which this so called pastors are involved in apart from the churches they run,Nigeria is totally a sick nation
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by gistsky: 8:45am On May 27, 2019
The wicked/enemies are always too weak to be calmed at the prosperity of the righteous.
God be praised for this good news!
The Antichrist/antichristians can go and die!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Ayoefa: 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Sulewoman the love-vendor FRAUDSTER.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GangerFarmer01(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Na Dem Dem!. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by lucianohase(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
I'm not against any person owning a private jet or helicopter, what I'm concerned is whether some of us are blessed financially, spiritually n in other material things of life just as all these preachers we attend their churches?? Cos I don't see the reason to keep attending n shouting for years, when I knw in actual sense I v not received anything worthwhile spiritually n materially or any atom of care n love in a gathering where God works wonders. Sincerely it makes one feel like a fool n is wasting his/her time. Moreover, the question we all should ask is, is God working in our lives as we belong to a particular church?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Grupo(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What is his mandate from God?

To fly jets
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by bluke(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
hungryboy:
The more the masses become poorer, the more our Pastors and Politicians become richer.

the masses are democratic illiterates.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by peteruuu(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:
The competition has started

How many apostles in Bible collected money from the church? None

How many them were rich? None

And you call what we have pastors? sad
Seconded!
You can say that again sis!
The day of reckoning shall come....and it's even very near...It's at the door step.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2019
grin. Let see what Qur'an said.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 117:
مَتَاعٌ قَلِيلٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

A little enjoyment and they shall have a painful punishment.

In Bible Jesus told his disciples when he send them out to preach he told them not to take two cloth,or additional sandals,and they should not turn to beggers,

But now all this so call pastor will collect by Force from church members and spend it useless. See Antichrist among christains?

May Almighty Allah giude us and increase our knowledge. Amin.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 8:52am On May 27, 2019
hmm jet no longer suitable for 3 some.?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by woleabayo(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2019
DeSepiero:
Perhaps the greatest fraud is the selling of an invisible product for 10% of buyers' income without paying tax.
THIS ONE DEEP OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Darevofpeace(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Pastors I will always respect are Kumuiyi and Olukoya cos they are not materialistic, God bless and keep them.
Wait until they get there own personal jets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.