Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came (46089 Views)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2019
bluebay:

Then no need uploading
Pictures
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2019
dirtycoin:
Indeed the Apostle's ministry alias money making venture is thriving.
how is this man carrying cocaine suceessfully
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GrowYourSales(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
ehissi:

Oya Mumu Detector Machine, MDM, answer this question, since you know every part of bible. Did the Apostles/disciples collect money from Christians/converts in their time yes or no.....................?

The didn't collect money to enrich themselves.

The money collected was to help the needy.

Paul said even though the apostles had the authority to collect money from them for themselves they did not because of avoiding stumbling others.

They even worked with their own hands to support others.

Whatever we have today is a scam and not from the Bible.
Go and Learn

2 Corinthians 11:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so.

2 Thessalonians 3:8-9 English Standard Version (ESV)

8 nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. 9 It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate.

Acts 8:20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!

1Cor 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel

2 Corinthians 8:18-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 And we have sent with him the brother whose praise is in the gospel throughout all the churches, 19 and not only that, but who was also chosen by the churches to travel with us with this gift, which is administered by us to the glory of the Lord Himself and to show your ready mind, 20 avoiding this: that anyone should blame us in this lavish gift which is administered by us—
21 providing honorable things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

22 And we have sent with them our brother whom we have often proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, because of the great confidence which we have in you. 23 If anyone inquires about Titus, he is my partner and fellow worker concerning you. Or if our brethren are inquired about, they are messengers[a] of the churches, the glory of Christ.

Micah 3:11 Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they look for the LORD's support and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by HeyCorleone(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2019
donbachi:
More grace
How is it Grace please?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:
The competition has started

How many apostles in Bible collected money from the church? None

How many them were rich? None

And you call what we have pastors? sad

You are a silly slowpoke. So somebody that is serving God should be poor? Is poverty a sign that one is a true pastor? Jesus Christ made himself poor so that we will be rich. He said it himself. You should think with that round thing on ur neck before u type. Don't let ur hands do the thinking for u. Use ur head
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
Thanks God this people no be Prophets! Them give Pope Lamborghini him sell am,if Na my people .... gift from God.

If your church members are poor and your used their offerings to buy jet. What better way to scam ?

Mumu. It is a gift. Olodo.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2019
Fake story, the Helicopter clearly says NAVY on it. grin
Some gullibles Already believes this fake story.

Crooked pastor.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GrowYourSales(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

You are a silly slowpoke. So somebody that is serving God should be poor? Is poverty a sign that one is a true pastor? Jesus Christ made himself poor so that we will be rich. He said it himself. You should think with that round thing on ur neck before u type. Don't let ur hands do the thinking for u. Use ur head

Mumu, and all the apostles were poor. Or Jesus didn't make himself poor for their sake too.

He made himself poor so we'd be rich. Was he talking material riches?

Fool and you're poor and your church members are also poor after Jesus made them rich.

See people who serve God because of selfish reasons. Dumb ass niggas! Hypocrites!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2019
Usguy:
Nairaland should please verify what people post here, why would someone snap helicopter which convene adam oshiomhele from iyamho to benin airport,on saturday morning,as suleman helicopter,you people should stop hyping these fake magician called apostle suleman.
The gullibles are too blind to see, the helicopter clearly says, NAVY on it. grin

i pity the gullible crookd pastor worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin. Let see what Qur'an said.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 117:
مَتَاعٌ قَلِيلٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

A little enjoyment and they shall have a painful punishment.

In Bible Jesus told his disciples when he send them out to preach he told them not to take two cloth,or additional sandals,and they should not turn to beggers,

But now all this so call pastor will collect by Force from church members and spend it useless. See Antichrist among christains?

May Almighty Allah giude us and increase our knowledge. Amin.

Come aboki so in your religion, serving God is equal to poverty abi?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by donbachi(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2019
HeyCorleone:

How is it Grace please?
because,we hate people based on what people that don't even know them says about them...grace is the opposite.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Preachers feeding fat on human stupidity and Gullibility. I couldn't care less.
grin grin grin grin very funny. Mr Jesus ran away with luggages full with £££. while the goons are waiting for him to come back?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Mumu, and all the apostles were poor. Or Jesus didn't make himself poor for their sake too.

He made himself poor so we'd be rich. Was he talking material riches?

Fool and you're poor and your church members are also poor after Jesus made them rich.

See people who serve God because of selfish reasons. Dumb ass niggas! Hypocrites!

So serving God is equal to poverty? So serving God means we should all have a miserable life on earth?

Oya answer.

GrabsChair
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Marotzke(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Pastors I will always respect are Kumuiyi and Olukoya cos they are not materialistic, God bless and keep them.
Shebi dem dey hand over their tithes to you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GOFRONT(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Shut up! Which part of the Bible? Mumu...as if you know any part of the Bible

Apostle Paul was a tent maker, every other apostle had work too

1Thessalonians 2:9.
Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you

Idiot. Go and complete your 2yeas training from daddy freeze. Frustrated cow
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2019
maynation:
Daddy freezer the chemical.
Oya come and react
grin
maynation:
Daddy freezer the chemical.
Oya come and react
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GrowYourSales(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

So serving God is equal to poverty? So serving God means we should all have a miserable life on earth?

Oya answer.

GrabsChair

God does not promise riches to his servants.

On the contrary he provides good things for both the good and the bad.

Matt 5:45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Rather, he only promises to give them their daily bread. He even asked to pray for that (and not riches) in his model prayer Matt 6:9.

He even warned against riches. And said if a rich man can enter into the eye of a niddle (do you know what a niddle?) then that how easy it'll be for him to enter the kingdom of God.

The Christian life is a life of faith. Faith that what we do is right and pleasing to God whether things are going well or not cos the reward for his faith is eternal life.

His faithful servants in the past served God in favourable and unfavorable times. They were friends of God in good and in the bad times. Not in the hope for material gain from God (that's not friendship but selfishness) Not for when life was rosy or the hope of it. That's the true Christianity.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Guestlander: 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Sulaimon Airways.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2019
hungryboy:
The more the masses become poorer, the more our Pastors and Politicians become richer.

People like you na
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by killsmith(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
DeSepiero:
Perhaps the greatest fraud is the selling of an invisible product for 10% of buyers' income without paying tax.
There's no bigger fraud than this. Oyibo people wicked abeg... See wetin dem do Africa.... Africa no fit think again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GrowYourSales(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Idiot. Go and complete your 2yeas training from daddy freeze. Frustrated cow

Lol... grin

When you cannot have matured reason for what you worship.

I bet you've not even read just a chapter of the Bible before. (Same fate for millions like you around the world) & you're a Christian or a pastor's zombie.

There is no difference between someone who knows how to read and someone who does not read.

You're far to be pitied. cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Mumu. It is a gift. Olodo.

With all due respect. That’s my opinion ..... you can say yours without any odd words.

One day I pray love will win rather than hatred.

If I am a definition of Mumu,then half of the world are happily mumu like me.

Happy Monday my people ....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Udometuk5103(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Men of God like Kumuyi and Olukoya had a calling for their ministries. God bless them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Udometuk5103(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Udometuk5103 post=78759958]Men of God like Kumuyi and Olukoya had a calling for their ministries. God bless them .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by ehissi(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:

The didn't collect money to enrich themselves.

The money collected was to help the needy.

Paul said even though the apostles had the authority to collect money from them for themselves they did not because of avoiding stumbling others.

They even worked with their own hands to support others.

Whatever we have today is a scam and not from the Bible.
Go and Learn

9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so.

2 Thessalonians 3:8-9 English Standard Version (ESV)

8 nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. 9 It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate.

Acts 8:20 Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!

1Cor 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel

2 Corinthians 8:18-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 And we have sent with him the brother whose praise is in the gospel throughout all the churches, 19 and not only that, but who was also chosen by the churches to travel with us with this gift, which is administered by us to the glory of the Lord Himself and to show your ready mind, 20 avoiding this: that anyone should blame us in this lavish gift which is administered by us—
21 providing honorable things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

22 And we have sent with them our brother whom we have often proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, because of the great confidence which we have in you. 23 If anyone inquires about Titus, he is my partner and fellow worker concerning you. Or if our brethren are inquired about, they are messengers[a] of the churches, the glory of Christ.

Micah 3:11 Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they look for the LORD's support and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upo

When I read your comment, I didnt know whether to laugh or to cry but the problem I have is time, because I have a presentation to make tomorrow on an IS project. So I will limit my response to what I can type in 10 minutes and go deeper in practical explanation later.

But what you have simply done is to take an issue and emphasize just one angle and maintain radio silence on the other............

Lets just take a look at the scriptures you even quoted..............making bold what you chose not to talk or lay emphasis about

In other words, I didnt collect money for any of my personal needs from you (not the needs for the poor remember) because the Church in Macedonia gave me the money I needed already...............

Funny enough if you even read 2 Corinthians Chapter 8 which you sparsely quoted from verse 1, Paul was begging the Corinthian Church via letters to give to Titus in the same way the Macedonian church did...............verse 18 - 23 was simply giving the Corinthians assurances that their givings was safe with Titus

Now isnt it possible that I can as a Macedonian, adopt your opinion and call Paul a brain washing thief, for collecting money from these people, Mind you for much of the time, he wrote letters to the Corinthians and other churches because he was detained elsewhere......

I mean he is in prison/captivity but he is still sending people to come and collect chop money abi? What do you think...................abi isnt he supposed to take of the poor again? Why else do you think Paul kept reminding people what he did for a living if not for the fact that it is possible that people with different variants your current point of view existed?

Let me pause here first, ayam coming
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by loomer: 11:22am On May 27, 2019
peteruuu:

Seconded!
You can say that again sis!
The day of reckoning shall come....and it's even very near...It's at the door step.

That's why just this morning one oyibo man dey tell me say jesus was one of the first revolutionaries. Say na protest him protest
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Phace(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2019
Another gift? And do you think Papa doesn't know anything about the source of these gifts?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by kuss: 11:42am On May 27, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin. Let see what Qur'an said.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 117:
مَتَاعٌ قَلِيلٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

A little enjoyment and they shall have a painful punishment.

In Bible Jesus told his disciples when he send them out to preach he told them not to take two cloth,or additional sandals,and they should not turn to beggers,

But now all this so call pastor will collect by Force from church members and spend it useless. See Antichrist among christains?

May Almighty Allah giude us and increase our knowledge. Amin.

It's cheaper to buy private jet than to sponsor terrorism
So face your terrorist religion
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by GrowYourSales(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2019
ehissi:

When I read your comment, I didnt know whether to laugh or to cry but the problem I have is time, because I have a presentation to make tomorrow on an IS project. So I will limit my response to what I can type in 10 minutes and go deeper in practical explanation later.

But what you have simply done is to take an issue and emphasize just one angle and maintain radio silence on the other............

Lets just take a look at the scriptures you even quoted..............making bold what you chose not to talk or lay emphasis about

In other words, I didnt collect money for any of my personal needs from you (not the needs for the poor remember) because the Church in Macedonia gave me the money I needed already...............

Funny enough if you even read 2 Corinthians Chapter 8 which you sparsely quoted from verse 1, Paul was begging the Corinthian Church via letters to give to Titus in the same way the Macedonian church did...............verse 18 - 23 was simply giving the Corinthians assurances that their givings was safe with Titus

Now isnt it possible that I can as a Macedonian, adopt your opinion and call Paul a brain washing thief, for collecting money from these people, Mind you for much of the time, he wrote letters to the Corinthians and other churches because he was detained elsewhere......

I mean he is in prison/captivity but he is still sending people to come and collect chop money abi? What do you think...................abi isnt he supposed to take of the poor again?

Let me pause here first, ayam coming

Don't claim busy, you don't have any Bible knowledge.

See someone accusing someone of taking one part and leaving the other part.

I knew you'd pick that argument. Thank God you did..atleast you're smart and want to learn. tongue

The Macedonian brothers supplied his need. Was he not part of the church? Couldn't he be provided for as one who was in need? Just as would be done for the any other member of the church?

You read that 1Cor 8 well. Who was the contribution made for? It was for the needy. It wasn't for him. That verse emphasis that proper arrangements where made in the church to ensure that the money that was contributed by the church wasn't used for another purpose than helping the needy at the time.

Or you think the apostles couldn't be rich with the money of the church? What gift of the spirit does the acclaimed pastor's have today that can be equalled to what the apostles had?

Understand the point: there was no time that God used the money contributed by his servants to enrich any of his prophets or priest. He cannot even think it.

You cannot be serving two gods: God and Mammon. A devoted pastor who has to change people's life cannot merge the two. They're a distraction. 1Tim 6:9

Apostle Paul was born into a royal family and was educated in the best university of his time but what did he do? He left all those things for the same of preaching the good news.

In fact he compared all of that to garbage.

Philippians 3:7-8 New International Version (NIV)

7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ

Jesus did the same. All the apostles did the same.

Jesus even said

Mark 8:34 New International Version (NIV)

34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Take up their what? Their cross. The Christian life is a cross to bear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:

God does not promise riches to his servants.

On the contrary he provides good things for both the good and the bad.

Matt 5:45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Rather, he only promises to give them their daily bread. He even asked to pray for that (and not riches) in his model prayer Matt 6:9.

He even warned against riches. And said if a rich man can enter into the eye of a niddle (do you know what a niddle?) then that how easy it'll be for him to enter the kingdom of God.

The Christian life is a life of faith. Faith that what we do is right and pleasing to God whether things are going well or not cos the reward for his faith is eternal life.

His faithful servants in the past served God in favourable and unfavorable times. They were friends of God in good and in the bad times. Not in the hope for material gain from God (that's not friendship but selfishness) Not for when life was rosy or the hope of it. That's the true Christianity.

Come closer. Lean forward.

Proverbs 10:22
It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, And He adds no sorrow to it (Rich)

2 Corinthians 8:9
For you are recognizing [more clearly] the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. His astonishing kindness, His generosity, His gracious favor, that though He was rich yet for your sake He became poor, so that by His poverty you might become rich. (Jesus was rich)

This is for you.
James 4:2
You do not have because you do not ask it of God.

Mark 10:29
29 Jesus said, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, there is no one who has given up a house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, 30 who will not receive a hundred times as much now in the present age—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms—along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life.
Note: in this present age.

Proverbs 3:9-10
Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your crops (income);
Then your barns will be abundantly filled and your vats will overflow with new wine.
(Wealth)

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. (Rich)

God wants every of his servant to be rich because God himself is a rich God. my God is not poor. How can I be serving God and am poor? Not possible. You can keep spoiling in ur poverty and continue arguing.

God bless Papa. More grace sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.