Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,484 members, 7,857,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can You Believe Ex-chelsea Star Delivers Verdict On Maurizio Sarri's Future - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Believe Ex-chelsea Star Delivers Verdict On Maurizio Sarri's Future (355 Views)

Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Delivers Verdict On Man Utd Signing Bruno Fernande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe Ex-chelsea Star Delivers Verdict On Maurizio Sarri's Future by Olabode0090(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2019
The Italian has divided opinion since replacing Antonio Conte as Chelsea head coach.

[url][/url]https://www.livesporty.ml/2019/05/can-you-believe-ex-chelsea-star.html?m=1

Wayne Bridge expressed his surprise that Maurizio Sarri is still at Stamford Bridge after a 'poor' first season with the club.

The Italian has divided opinion since replacing Antonio Conte as Chelsea head coach, with many fans failing to fall for his famous Sarri-ball tactic.

Reports this week have suggested that Sarri is close to agreeing a move to be head coach of Juventus, a move which could be seen as ideal for all parties involved given the current circumstances at the club.

With Chelsea's stance in the transfer market looking uncertain, Bridge has said that it could be the start of a difficult era for the Blues as they they to close the gap on the likes of Man City and Liverpool.
Speaking to Sky Sports, he said: "I'm surprised he [Sarri] is still there. And with the transfer ban and everything, what are they going to do?

"They've been really inconsistent. You can see the fans aren't really happy. I don't think the players are happy, and then probably the manager isn't either.

"With Chelsea at the moment, they could end up going through a pretty bad spell.

Juventus next manager odds

Pep Guardiola - 6/5

Maurizio Sarri - 3/1

Jose Mourinho - 5/1

Simone Inzaghi - 6/1

Mauricio Pochettino - 8/1

Antonio Conte - 8/1

Diego Simeone - 18/1

Sinisa Mihajlovic - 20/1

Carlo Ancelotti - 20/1

Joachim Low - 25/1

Arsene Wenger - 25/1

Laurent Blanc - 33/1

Marcelo Bielsa - 33/1

Eusebio Di Francesco - 33/1

Jupp Heynckes - 33/1

Luciano Spalletti - 33/1

"But will they compete (next season) with Liverpool and Manchester City? I don't think so, unless there is no transfer ban and the manager gets to buy the players he wants, or a new manager comes in and changes it up a bit because it has been a poor season."

������
Remember to visit our site for more info :https://www.livesporty.ml/2019/05/can-you-believe-ex-chelsea-star.html?m=1

Re: Can You Believe Ex-chelsea Star Delivers Verdict On Maurizio Sarri's Future by reccy(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
That's his opinion. For me, I like this sarri ball die...
My concern is that they should give this man time
. Let's be patient with him and support him, with will be alright.
Re: Can You Believe Ex-chelsea Star Delivers Verdict On Maurizio Sarri's Future by Olabode0090(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2019
reccy:
That's his opinion. For me, I like this sarri ball die...
My concern is that they should give this man. Let's be patient with him and support him, with will be alright.

Let him go bro

(1) (Reply)

. / Germany 8-0 Estonia: Low's Side Show No Mercy (match Events) / 18.5 To 20.5 Odds For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.