Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Microsoft Word - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Microsoft Word (756 Views)

Today Is Microsoft Word 40th Anniversary, Say Happy Birthday To MS Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Word by crowntoro(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2019
Anytime I try to use Microsoft Word 2016 that I have installed on my system, it shows "you can't make this change because the selection is locked"

Someone should please kindly assist on how to get it to stop showing that
Re: Microsoft Word by onlinetomola(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2019
The problem is not from your newly installed MSWord 2016 but the problem is the MSWord file you are trying to edit or add to. The MSword file is simply locked as read-only file.
Re: Microsoft Word by sbenjy(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2019
You are simply using a cracked or not activated version. Remove and install an activated one

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Yahoo Mail Login Problems? / I Want To Learn Wordpress Setup With Php! / Programming And Web Tutors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.