Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words (23471 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2019
K
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2019
Go and fix your village bridge first

Mumuu
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by mozona(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2019
alright... talk is cheap
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by MetaPhysical: 9:40am On May 27, 2019
I believe Okorocha has been mounted by one of those statutes in Imo. I dont think this is ordinary.....this is not the Rochas Okorocha I know.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by tysontim(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2019
Sharap Tinubu won't allow you.

West dosnt need any one from APC contesting for president except Tinubu or his anointed
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by nicepoker101(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2019
It's possible. Very possible.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by nairalanduseles: 9:41am On May 27, 2019
oche2020:
Only time will tell

Wise words from a wise solid man......U bam
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2019
At least stop smoking Brazil grasses stick to the ondo weed biko
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by jimi4us: 9:42am On May 27, 2019
fatgbems001:
President of your village not that of Nigeria
he's been rejected in his village already.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by MarianaTrench: 9:42am On May 27, 2019
This guy is a complete buffoon!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2019
cheesy

That is if you are not in a party that Oshiomole is the Chairman because you and your crew will never forget what Oshiomole did to you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by tysontim(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2019
APC 2023 primaries : Okorocha vs Tinubu interesting
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by specie103(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2019
Brother Rochas Owele Okorocha, it's past 9:00am. It's time to wake up from your dream....
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by exlinklodge: 9:43am On May 27, 2019
taaaaaa
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2019
Good of him
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Great

Better to vote Rochas than Tinubu grin
Rochas as president of Muslims in Southsouth/southeast while tinubu as president of southwest
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by shuttox: 9:44am On May 27, 2019
We Igbo will not support you....

Bet
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Economy1: 9:44am On May 27, 2019
When you don't have any other lies left
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by jibrilELsudan: 9:46am On May 27, 2019
SEE THIS ANTELOPE THAT COULDN'T EVEN BECOME PRESIDENT OF HIS WIFE'S KUKU IS BOASTING UP AND DOWN OF BECUMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE SHOULD START FIRST BY HANGING HIS WIFE ONTOP OF HIS GARAGE AND FVCK HER INAUGURATION STYLE THEN SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
We don't have philanthropists in Nigeria just people applying the saying" the quickest ways to a man's loyalty is through his stomach.. " they feign philanthropy meanwhile they are only seeking ambitions, admiration and admonishment.. Nothing more...
ijustdey:

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Jeilani244(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2019
U are a joker
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by prince13: 9:52am On May 27, 2019
Okorocha,I put it to you that you can never become the president of Nigeria
ijustdey:

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by miketayo(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2019
Even in your dreams u wont win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by hokafor(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2019
.this maleria is really making this man dreaming. Very high. he is talking about president of antarctica or maybe presdo inside kuje prison.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2019
Yes, president of Kirikiri prison grin this guy is deluded,
That's if he didn't die of hearth attack soon.

Since when has God started making people president? God didn't create politics, humans did.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by mrLhanray(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Walking(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
Who will vote for you
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Femskid08(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
See this man sha.... Maybe we Nigerians are mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer / Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.