Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words (23481 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by 99100(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
Not the best the east can offer.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Chijeep(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
tongue tongue tongue
Okoro bobo.... I smell ur freedom of speech jawe.

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by 1009ja: 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Seriously?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by ajayiopy: 10:03am On May 27, 2019
ijustdey:

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

THIS GUY HAS SO MANY APC SECRET SO HE CAN CONFIDENTLY UTTER SUCH A STATEMENT. HOWEVER,TALKING ABOUT YOU BECOMING PRESIDENT? HMMMM IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN because OF YOUR NATURE
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by wink2015(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2019
“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me. “Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

Rochas Okorocha, the governor of Imo State, has vowed that he will become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come what may.

Okorocha made his conviction public on Sunday during his valedictory thanksgiving service held at the Government House Chapel in Owerri.

He said that his current political travails, particularly the seizure of his Certificate of Return as the Imo West senator-elect, were only strengthening him for the exalted presidential seat in Aso Rock.

The outgoing governor said the wishes of his political adversaries concerning him would not come to pass, saying “those who want me to go to prison will go to prison before me.”

According to him, the elite hated him because he decided to approach the affairs of the state differently.

Describing himself as “the most criticised politician” in the country, Okorocha said that all the ploy to stop him from going to the Senate will fail.

Okorocha said, “I tell you, I am the most criticised person in Nigeria today. I don’t know why the entire elite hate me with cruelty.

“My Senate ambition is still a battle. More than 30 people have joined the suit to fight me. All these, I will overcome.

“They are only preparing me for the glory ahead.”

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me.

“Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me.

“They don’t want me to be at the National Assembly, but I will be there. I know I am the last man standing, but I will not give up.”

He said that 95 percent of Imo indigenes did not understand him and his style of governance.

“Only a few of them later realised that I meant well for the state. I governed the state with passion. I broke protocols and bent the laws, but I never broke laws.

“When I took over the office eight years ago, I wasn’t unmindful that a lot of people will misunderstand me and try to distract me.

“But today, I have left the state better than I met it. I am the architect of the new Imo. I am a satisfied governor.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/mark-my-words-i-will-become-president-nigeria-okorocha-vows

ROCHAS OKOROCHA IS A SATIRCIST DRAMATIST !

Let him continue to knock knock on heavens gate ! for the post of President of Nigeria.

Maybe he can get that position as Nigeria is an unpredicable country where different drama occur.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Nobody: 10:04am On May 27, 2019
Unless we want to venture into statues tourism, cos that is all you know how to do grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Wallade(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2019
This Rochas Okorocha is on cheap drugs. He can't be redeemed.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by gulfer: 10:08am On May 27, 2019
You mean President of Statues angry angry angry angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by ClearFlair: 10:10am On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I really don't like your style of leadership .. but , I prefer you to Tinubu .

You’re well-known for your poor choices
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by BuhariAdvocate: 10:13am On May 27, 2019
But this man did nothing to you guys.and you're badmouthing him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by GenFunction: 10:15am On May 27, 2019
so that u go hand over to ur son in law abi?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by dconsiglere(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2019
In life, what you desire and work for, comes to you. In as much as people must complain, I tell you that if you come to Owerri when you ask 0eople about Rochas, they will tell you that not minding whatever that is in the print media, the man really worked. Imo is a State that you have a greater percentage of treasury vultures cum looters. It's not about the looting of the treasury but in its sharing formula. Majority of the "godfathers" do not have anything doing except to wait for the allocations to come and it to be shared.
I wish the incoming governor Emeka Ihedioha will not in the bid to be a perfect governor, recycle all these political vultures and grant them a space in the big table of sharing the allocation of the State.
We all should be ready to start hearing tales of hatred for the new governor because Imo people are hard to be pleased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by rockstar27(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2019
so shall it be for u and myself, me and I
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Omololupromise: 10:27am On May 27, 2019
So that u can put statue of IDI AMIN at the entrance of Aso Rock
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by LZAA: 10:29am On May 27, 2019
Iberibeism is bad okorohawsa grin
Sarrki wee support him undecided grin
Cc immhotep Adaibeku Afamed
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Chrisbeks: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
Dreamer
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by MichaelUweh(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2019
Yes ! You must become the president of federal republic of Iberiberism some day.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Born2Breed(f): 10:35am On May 27, 2019
ijustdey:

Occultic pronouncement. Well this is Nigeria, anything can happen here.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by edi287: 10:39am On May 27, 2019
Please God no...Rochas is the last Igbo man I want to be president.
We have people like Moghalu, Soludo, NOI, etc not this comedian.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Softness147: 10:41am On May 27, 2019
I know people can be foolish but I never know it can be inherited..You inherited Mumulization
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by jrusky(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2019
Ok Okorocha we've heard you I love your dream but possibly the president of Nigeria occult kingdom.

Next topic pls.........
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Almunjid(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2019
TheBeat:
Okorocha vs Tinubu go be a walk over for Rochas. North will vote for him.
The guy get sense. He don already buy all almajiris with free education. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by kayusely70(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2019
Is that possible when your people hate you with a passion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by biztip: 10:46am On May 27, 2019
when u wanted to win ordinary senate on gunpoint
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by olisaEze(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2019
First off; So many people have said the same thing, and never even came close to being president till they died!

2; The president is always the most criticized politician in Nigeria. Current AsoRock occupant wins it.

Dear panel of judges, accurate time keeper, co-NLders, and viewers @home; with the 2points of mine,it is clear to the blind and loud to the deaf that Rochas has no idea what he is saying! Gbam!! I rest my case!!! grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Angrymode: 11:00am On May 27, 2019
Some statements the politicians make is damn right insulting to the masses as if their opinions and will don't count.

I don't blame them because my blame lies solely on the masses who think only with their stomachs.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by oglalasioux(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2019
The person that hid Okorocha's drugs should please give it to him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by TempleHouse: 11:03am On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I really don't like your style of leadership .. but , I prefer you to Tinubu .
Then you need to have your head examined.
Tinubu is not a holder of any active political office.
Okorocha as you know is paranoid, clueless and even admitted recently that he was Crazy and Mad!
A man that spent his time building Statutes as a democratic dividend for his people should not be your idol.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Akuruoulo(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2019
No be the same word u take saycur son in-law must become the governor of Imo state
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words by Ugosample(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
Okorocha can NEVER lead Nigeria
Failed failure like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.