Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) (39599 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by olakay11087: 9:32am On May 27, 2019
600k shocked May God help us oooo. Just to snap
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Who are you telling the price?? Is it necessary
Baby wats up
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2019
55k dress
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Who are you telling the price?? Is it necessary
Will you be proud of wearing a million dollar diamond necklace around people who don't know the value and worth of it? The real value and worth is in the people knowing how expensive it is
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
of what use is it to give a white robe to a pig
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
600k kill u der

Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2019
shocked shocked what appeen! This wan is enuf to sow aso-ebi for 7 pipu in our hauz na.......lemmecomanbegoin
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Tunedida(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2019
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2019
How many of it can you own? You can't be wearing only one naw
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2019
safarigirl:
that you know a similar fabric, does not mean it is the same fabric.

After all, there is always a fake of any original. You can only tell quality on closer inspection.

The Gucci Kim Kardashian is carrying, is not the same Gucci a Perpetua is carrying.

My dear, when I say I know this fabric, I know what I'm talking about..

Even if 20yards of the 'original' fabric had been used to make this dress, that amount she quoted is still over the top exaggerated.
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by wunaESQ(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2019
Awon omo thicker body
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by akoladejacob: 9:53am On May 27, 2019
maybe the cloth is fire proof and won't get Dirty
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
How person go use 600k dress cover body wey dem use indomie and egg disvirgin?

So, you are now a female?

Apart from Bobrisky, who else is your role model
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 9:58am On May 27, 2019
AM GLAD SHE LIKES THE DRESS. I BOUGHT IT FOR HER.

SHE'S A VERY NICE GIRL. I LIKE HER.

WHAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF CHARLIE BOY. SAME MOTHER AND FATHER BUT DIFFERENT GRAND PARENTS.

Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:05am On May 27, 2019
johnydon22:
Is it really? Like Nina's Bentley right?

Nina herself is a "Bentley", I will ride her! grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Glycosunde: 10:13am On May 27, 2019
How can some one with a working brain cover the body na was disflowered [s](disvirgin)with indomie and bobo with cloth of 600k. To me it is height of stupidity but just like my lion down below, I don't give a Bleep

Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy:
If you look at it critically instead of her investing, she's using it on cloths, mentality of a typical Nigerian, Tomorrow you will see post like, Formed BBnija this n dat needs 3million to be flown abroad
is there a law that said you must invest everything
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:16am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy:
If you look at it critically instead of her investing, she's using it on cloths, mentality of a typical Nigerian, Tomorrow you will see post like, Formed BBnija this n dat needs 3million to be flown abroad
....learn to read well,she was gifted the dress....Must y'all hate everytime?
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2019
People sef. Covering yourself with curtain material and saying it's 600k. Either the tailor is greedy or the customer is gullible.
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:19am On May 27, 2019
RoyalBlu:
#600k for this dress.

This fabric that I know. It's OK o.
...it was a gift, why add the price tag
Putting unnecessary pressure on the gullible ones.

...........trust me,if e was u, u wud even put the place and time d dress was made
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I know a dope designer that can fix this for less undecided
Ya'll stop putting unnecessary pressure on ordinary folks undecided
....no doubt if ur so called designer can.....we talking about d price of d fabric,have u considered that factor?
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by GenFunction: 10:25am On May 27, 2019
nairalee:
I'll only be impressed if

1) The dress is fireproof
2) The dress autowashes itself
3) The dress cannot be torn by nail or any basic sharp object
.poverty no good o,chai see reasoning abeg
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I know a dope designer that can fix this for less undecided
Ya'll stop putting unnecessary pressure on ordinary folks undecided
u no fit sow am?
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Nwaamurunamma: 10:29am On May 27, 2019
Pls what makes this dress wot 600k. Was it made in heaven? Was it made by elephant skin or lion skin?. Who on earth tag this ugly thing 600k?
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Vuvaaenergy01: 10:31am On May 27, 2019
Vuvaa Energy celebrates with Children all over the world!!!

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40am On May 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

Will you be proud of wearing a million dollar diamond necklace around people who don't know the value and worth of it? The real value and worth is in the people knowing how expensive it is
yes!! U don't go about calling people's attention to tell them d worth of ur dress...u only tell it to those who admire it so much to enquire...she knows d dress is too ugly, no lady would look it twice so she wants to use price to get our attention...
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2019
GenFunction:
...........trust me,if e was u, u wud even put the place and time d dress was made

Yeah right, I will not only do that, I'll buy airtime and showcase it on CNN.
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by nairalee(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2019
GenFunction:
.poverty no good o,chai see reasoning abeg

Get a sense of humor. It's free
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yes!! U don't go about calling people's attention to tell them d worth of ur dress...u only tell it to those who admire it so much to enquire...she knows d dress is too ugly, no lady would look it twice so she wants to use price to get our attention...
Hmmm the beauty in a lot of things people buy this days is actually in the price you know, all these Gucci clothes people wear with pride ain't beautiful but the price is
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by tombeh(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2019
I know some tailors in Aba that can sow this dress for 20k or Less
Re: Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2019
What exactly do we do with the price tag? To prove to who that you are still worth 600k gifts?... Such shambolic reasoning. She could have just posted the pic, and left out the rest. Unnecessary attention seeking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.