Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) (40772 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry / Bello Muhammad Mutawalle To Become Zamfara Governor After Supreme Court Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 9:04am On May 27, 2019
Is that not Tunde Ayeni former Skye bank chairman
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by Bnladan(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2019
MikeMoses:
Something is telling me that this Zamfara state governor will decamp to APC in the nearest future. angry
he had been in PDP all his live even after years of denying him d governorship ticket. He is d most loyal PDP member in the state. His cabinet will be made of unpopular politicians as almost, of not all seasoned PDP members are now in APC. Belmat as dey call him is a loyalist

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2019
Tinubu committed own goal politically the moment this bullion vans drove into his home. The day southwest and the north decides to face off over the next president. If tinubu presents himself that Bullion van case might be brought up just to waste his time and soil his name. Just as Atiku that's the day you would hear Tinubu is corrupt
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by Masterppower: 9:47am On May 27, 2019
I thought that foolish ignoramus gbenga Daniel had same.
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by putin4: 10:10am On May 27, 2019
Hmm that Daniel the sabotour
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by qereshi: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
MikeMoses:
Something is telling me that this Zamfara state governor will decamp to APC in the nearest future. angry
damn, you read my mind
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by contigiency(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
Jowanson:

OK...but for you to say Atiku is not coming anywhere contradicts all your post and the very Essence of it...You said when God says yes nobody can say no....and you think God has not said yes to Atiku coming back to reclaim his stolen mandate?

It was glaring that Atiku's mandate was stolen!
So keep your cool on Atiku's case, you never can tell what God has in store for him positively. Do not write Atiku's coming back off! No one knows tomorrow....

This type of thing has happened in Kenya and it may happen in Nigeria too...

Unless you want me to say what you want to hear and be happy. Otherwise, everything that happened since 2015 till now is simply a case of God being with buhari. Every plots from politicians, religious leaders (Christains), ethnic jingoists, Godfathers etc all played a various role to make sure he doesn't win both in 2015 and in 2019, but he won. As for Atiku's mandate being stolen, nothing suggests to me that it happened. But if it's your opinion, no problem, we will all wait for court to decide.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2019
Quality20:
That's what I also think, but ppl like wike, Atiku and tambuwal would try n hold him. But honestly, Zamfara can hardly vote pdp in 2023.
I can see d pic of buhari and d new pdp governor below, pls what brought them together, even when he hasn't been sworn in or is it a photo shop?
lol as if you are part of Zamfara voters. Let voters decide on who they will vote for. Besides pdp will win in 2023 too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by Adekdammy: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
What is Gbeng Daniel doing with Atiku?
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by tuniski: 1:27pm On May 27, 2019
contigiency:

Unless you want me to say what you want to hear and be happy. Otherwise, everything that happened since 2015 till now is simply a case of God being with buhari. Every plots from politicians, religious leaders (Christains), ethnic jingoists, Godfathers etc all played a various role to make sure he doesn't win both in 2015 and in 2019, but he won. As for Atiku's mandate being stolen, nothing suggests to me that it happened. But if it's your opinion, no problem, we will all wait for court to decide.
But. Buhari's base is deeply ethno-religious nau. Be guided.
Re: Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) by Tecno66: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
MikeMoses:
The Prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.