Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) (40778 Views)

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H086EKGKi5Y

A member of the Atiku support group in Ikwerre LGA of Rivers state has been forced to renounce support for Atiku by armed men. The video clip shows the member, by name Orwhokire Rhyno, made to sit on the ground while being directed on the words to speak on camera.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by mbaboy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
After 2023 Wike will no longer be relevant again

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin grin Make I just laugh throw-away face grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chief wailer cheesy

mbaboy:
After 2023 Wike will no longer be relevant again

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dis one strong

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by garfield1: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
ufuosman:
Dis one strong

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123

37 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TechW: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

When I say tinubu will win,I knew what I meant.tinubu has the resources more than obi and atiku...cc fergie001, kyase,penguin2, aiel123
resources like money, right?
I like how you guys believe in that, PDP had more than that in 2015 but we all know how it ended even with their rigging machine.
by the way, how are we sure it was not done by urchins/piggy to discredit wike?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by bennybuhari: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Strategy to get money from Donatus Wike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Felimax(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
They are mad. They should come and force me to renounce Atiku na. Miscreants!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by DadaHammed: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Wike the darling of thiefnubuu clowns. Dem do do longer throat for Rivers votes, unfortunately na Obi get Rivers votes. grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Penguin2: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Him get luck say dem no butcher am.

Or who knows what happened after the video undecided

To hell with Atiku!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Mikoye(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Brendaniel: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abegi, I don't believe it, so Wike will send people to threaten with gun and still carry camera to record it....

People collecting Atiku's money in the south should just behave themselves - A NORTHERNER CANNOT HAND OVER TO A NORTHERNER

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Graphicslord204: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Contact me for your graphics work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Another day of jungle politics. Nothing to see here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Creater(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is the new type of politics they're introducing to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by candidbabe(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin
E don red for atiku abubakar

5 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by engrflames: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wike is a rugged politician. Atiku will not win a poling unit in Rivers State come 2023 elections.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Roboto11: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

I like how you guys believe in that, PDP had more than that in 2015 but we all know how it ended even with their rigging machine.

How many votes do you think Obi would get in Kano and Katsina state?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Heheheh grin cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
What if this was staged to paint wike black

22 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by govwike: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where is the proof of the gun?

11 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by ridbell01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:

supporters of Pdplite i know you people would trade the blame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by StrongandMighty: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu the only candidate banking on rigging to win the election, but he'll lose woefully!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by unclejb2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Atiku is becoming desperate for sympathy votes. Yesterday he staged an attack on his convoys and blamed APC. Today he is blaming Wike.

No matter what Atiku does, we are retiring him and Tinubu next year.

Peter Obi for president

24 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Thecoverman: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Him get luck say dem no butcher am.

Or who knows what happened after the video undecided

To hell with Atiku!

To hell with wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
By fire by force you people will get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
garfield1:

Lol very funny.Shebi they will force millions to vote Tinubu?

If you people want to use this format Tinubu will not even win one street in the North.Nobody has a monopoly over violence

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.