Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (23828 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by omoadeleye(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Reverse psychology
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Princedapace(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
See him talking as if he has something to offer..

Majority of Nigerian leaders only offer oppression, looting and lack of creativity..

i av been hearing this 'let build our economy beyond oil' since i was in secondary school, they are still saying it till now.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2019
What did you learn? Recession or corruption in "integrity" or election rigging?
Okay, maybe you have been trained on how to create hardship and blame your predecessor grin
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by JimohMomoh: 8:52am On May 27, 2019
APC can't win Governorship election in Bayelsa state, over there they see APC as a devilish and satanic party.

1 Like

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by SoNature(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2019
How can Buhari make an Izon man a minister of agriculture?

I swear that man must have sworn for Buhari the day his name was announced as minister of agriculture.

An Izon man wants to be in charge of his oil...yes, the oil is his.

I guess Mr. Heineken accepted the offer because he wanted to remain politically relevant before joining the guber race.

But his best bet remains to defect to the PDP because APC winning gubernatorial position in Bayelsa is like a camel passing through the neddle's eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by MrMou: 8:58am On May 27, 2019
Ayoefa:

Your ability to read and comprehend has been limited due to poor education and IPOB brainwashing.
Why will you even bother quoting our extremely deluded & daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs? There's no point; no matter what the minister said, they'll still make the news suit their agenda!
You won't find a people more mor0nic than them ever!

1 Like

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Edyice: 9:02am On May 27, 2019
With his lifeless ideas that has befalls this great nation..

Everyone has know buhari for his backwardness
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by ClearFlair: 9:09am On May 27, 2019
maynation:
No one wants to associate with the Dullard. cheesy

To y'all quoting me, my comment isn't a mistake.
He can give whatever excuse , what everyone knows is 'Buhari the dullard isn't to be associated with'.

Lazy youth. Simple article they can’t read and comprehend. Later they’ll be blaming government for their failures in life. Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by omo1478(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2019
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by maxzzo1(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2019
U learn from dullard ? na wao datz u not serious
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by ppogba: 9:24am On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Yes. He has STOLE enough, weyrey.

Ironically, the man they call "certificate less" knows the difference between stole and stolen.

If you see the way people swap has and have on nairaland, you will go and thank the teachers of your children in nursery school.
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by muykem: 9:29am On May 27, 2019
maynation:

He can give whatever excuse , what everyone knows is 'Buhari the dullard isn't to be associated with'.
Too much hatred has made you mad.
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by jimi4us: 9:31am On May 27, 2019
Liveair:
Honourable Heineken Beer, it will be hard for APC to win Bayelsa. Don't lose both ways.
he had already killed himself both ways
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Tareq1105: 9:31am On May 27, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Is two things:

He has had enough

Or he has stole enough
tongue

Meanwhile is your business suffering? Check my signature

The two are the same
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Bennycollins: 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Timi Alaibe is the next governor. Bayelsa is PDP

1 Like

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Mires: 10:17am On May 27, 2019
How can one who has been a Senator, Speaker of the state house of Assembly be given a minister of state. Some of these politicians self. Him head don reset now to factory fitted

1 Like

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Xano(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2019
Interesting

You want to contest for Governorship of Bayelsa State.

APC governor for Bayelsa?

Well, there is love in sharing. Share some of the money like NDDC man who ran for Akwa Ibom Governorship election and lost.
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Born2Breed(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2019
It seems this guy has seen the new list and his name is not there.

This is just to save face.
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by BuhariAdvocate: 10:52am On May 27, 2019
Your comment is a mistake even you too might be born by mistake.
maynation:

Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by Dannyhajo(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
“I have learnt so much under him in the four years than what I learnt as a parliamentary for 12 years. I want to take that experience back home and see how we can build a Bayelsa beyond oil.

let someone else do the job Mr dullard are you the only person in bayelsa that sabi do everything or you dey craze
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by zakir007(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

33 years and you still do this?
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by colossus91(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
lokpobiri the warlord of ekremor in Bayelsa state his area was among the deadliest at the last gubernatorial elections pls and pls not another blood she'd I remember what I experienced as a corper during the elections in his local govt, peolle died,i corpers died please not another menace plsss
Re: Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri by booksrite(f): 2:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Lazy youth. Simple article they can’t read and comprehend. Later they’ll be blaming government for their failures in life. Yeye

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.