Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 (21237 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Apple Loses $57 Billion , Drops To 4th Most Valuable Company In The World / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by humphreyudoh(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Wow! That's good for us, if it can reach us$50 it will be fine. Anyhow, see how you can protect your smartphone from being hack in 2019 from this blogsite http://www.elivechat.com.ng
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Temiel(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2019
Samanza89:
They target Africa mostly as their dumping ground, specifically Nigeria.

So am not surprise!..

Yes, you're not *surprise*!
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by iso604: 11:06am On May 27, 2019
amiibaby:
Okay

First to comment but nothing special about it

You'll never see u-haul behind a hearse
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2019
olagbola45:

Nah your easy? Shebi nah my easy

Abeg no tear me o
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Dottore: 12:33pm On May 27, 2019
Bbbwings:

They already source for their components locally.
Even iPhone is assembled in China.
cool
IPhone is assembled in China but most of the components are sourced from Samsung in South Korea, Intel in USA and other suppliers.
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by olagbola45(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Abeg no tear me o

My name resembles itearhertoto?
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Samanza89: 2:56pm On May 27, 2019
olagbola45:

brain no dey how many people can afford your stupid America phone

your iPhone how many people can afford it? even among your family members how many of dem will buy it?

even d one you use type dis Shii what is it?is it not those Asian product

ewu

You must be a retard to call me names. Did I mention your name when I posted that?... If you can't make a comment without showing your stupidity, then you need proper education.
Olodo!...
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by olagbola45(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2019
Samanza89:

You must be a retard to call me names. Did I mention your name when I posted that?... If you can't make a comment without showing your stupidity, then you need proper education.
Olodo!...

Shut up

Elenu razor....m schooling you...you making mouth

Shey nah iPhone you dey use type d poo you hav been typing since?NO

Den y condemning it?
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by tolexy007(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
and some guys are supporting those tyrant called America

am with America, I dey my house come and beat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by collinsola: 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
tolexy007:

am with America, I dey my house come and beat me

Your widest dream grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Best Social Networking Apps / My Ordeal At Computer Village Today. / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.