Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) (20920 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2019
Patoranking Turns 29 Today.

He shared his throwback photo to mark his birthday with caption:

"Happy Birthday To Me �� God am Thankful For Everything #Wilmer."

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990), better known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter. Born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, Patoranking originated from Onicha, Ebonyi State. He started his music career doing underground collaborations with artists such as XProject, Konga, Slam and Reggie Rockstone.

He signed a record deal with K-Solo's Igberaga Records in 2010, releasing "Up in D Club" under the outfit. Patoranking became a protégé of Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on his song "Alubarika". In February 2014, he signed a record deal with Foston Musik and released "Girlie O", a single that put him in the limelight. On 9 February 2015, Patoranking announced on Instagram that he signed a distribution deal with VP Records.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patoranking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Good for him.

Meanwhile

Who noticed the depression and suicide rate in Nigeria has increased?

I'm using this medium to call on all with suicide intentions to unite and protest against the wrongs going on in Nigeria. Those of us that love life are strongly behind you.

Don't take your life please. Suicide is never a way out.

18 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Buraimohjoseph(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
HBD
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Erolow(f): 8:45am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday!!!

See below to register for free training in digital marketing
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Mobolajifanny(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday to him
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Ghost mode
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Kool
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by sleekpro(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Remain stong bro
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:46am On May 27, 2019
Today, May 27 is a Memorial Day in the USA, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military.

HungerBad & all others gallant Soldiers are going to be honored all across the United States today!

Rip HungerBad!

31 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by sammyj490(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2019
one of the sensible Nigeria artists... happy birthday bro

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Lahmeda(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2019
Patoo Good luck bro

More graces......

HBD

LLNP
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by maynation(f): 8:48am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday to the original plantain seller.If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GangerFarmer01(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
How do y’all comment so fast! I’m confused lol grin grin grin
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
Tiwa just make this guy blow
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GrowYourSales(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
Wow, money is good.

Got a business? That needs more customers? Check my signature
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by sammyj490(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2019
one of the sensible Nigeria artists... happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by DjHypno(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by IghravweIG(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2019
Pato happy birthday man. More wins.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Throatcutter: 8:51am On May 27, 2019
Nothing has changed so far, just d dress he's putting on.BTW, Hw can this be a throwback picture ofulefu !

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:51am On May 27, 2019
OTayobami:
Tiwa just make this guy blow

Trash.. Tiwa ko, Tina ni

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:51am On May 27, 2019
I think he is the smartest Nigerian artist..HBD King Ranking

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by bigprojectng: 8:51am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday man.

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019
Check my signature
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Iykegodslove(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2019
Happy bir5hday my G
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Wealthyone: 8:53am On May 27, 2019
La Fayette MFB is recruiting for the position of Risk and Compliance Officer. If you know any qualified and interested applicant(s), kindly forward this message to them. Please don't forget to share on your social media timeline as the ideal candidate might see it from your page.

http://37.59.179.24/cats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showAll
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by yeman2012(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2019
xzmnbgfre:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
bros u no dy tired with your see below advert..abi na d style wre dy take born u be dt.

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday Patolala.. Making money is the plan smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims / Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.