Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) (20925 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Vin42(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2019
HBD8)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2019
GeneralPula:

Trash.. Tiwa ko, Tina ni

Lol
Garlyo, for so long I've been waitingo
Waiting for your love and your body o....

Now you think if tiwa no ft that song, you think say anybody for listen to am? Oga reason
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by nnadiemmanuel20(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2019
na so bro

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by 9jaVAR(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday, Pato Fireranking
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GeneralPula: 9:28am On May 27, 2019
OTayobami:

Lol
Garlyo, for so long I've been waitingo
Waiting for your love and your body o....

Now you think if tiwa no ft that song, you think say anybody for listen to am? Oga reason

Alubarika was the hit song that brought him to lime light. Then he dropped Girlieo as a single, another hit. Then before the remix with Tiwa. If your to talk about who helped Patoranking, then it’s Timaya & this producer. Can’t remember the name.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2019
29th hahahahaahh
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2019
#WAH YAY SAY
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Adalberto(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2019
I'm about to take my own today, it's not worth living any longer
phayvoursky:
Good for him.

Meanwhile

Who noticed the depression and suicide rate in Nigeria has increased?

I'm using this medium to call on all with suicide intentions to unite and protest against the wrongs going on in Nigeria. Those of us that love life are strongly behind you.

Don't take your life please. Suicide is never a way out.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by osmosis4sure: 9:52am On May 27, 2019
lalasticlala:
Patoranking Turns 29 Today.

He shared his throwback photo to mark his birthday with caption:

"Happy Birthday To Me �� God am Thankful For Everything #Wilmer."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patoranking
NOTE: Patoranking was born and raise in EBUTE METTA WEST ( APAPA ROAD) , NOT SATELLITE TOWN. DONT BE MISINFORMED.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:54am On May 27, 2019
Adalberto:

Please don't!!!

I beg you!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by olagbola45(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

Please don't!!!

I beg you!

Hmmmm
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2019
Adalberto:

Bros abeg. I take anything wey you de serve use beg you.

Nigeria is better than that place you wanna rush to. Make we de manage here. e go better.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Damzeecreativit: 11:10am On May 27, 2019
The unemployment rate is giving in room for depression n suicide thought..

Meanwhile

I'm using this medium to call on all with suicide intentions to unite and protest against the wrongs going on in Nigeria. Those of us that love life are strongly behind you.

Don't take your life please. Suicide is never a way out.[/quote]
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Obiworld2020: 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
phayvoursky:
Good for him.

Meanwhile

Don't take your life please. Suicide is never a way out.

You mean Patoranking want to take his own life??

Ewu........is that the birthday wishes that you're supposed to give him??
Wetin concern this post with suicide nah??
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2019
Patoranking hardly make a noise in d music industry. HBD sir!!!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
Obiworld2020:

You mean Patoranking want to take his own life??
Ewu........is that the birthday wishes that you're supposed to give him?? Wetin concern this post with suicide nah??
It's clear you look but have an inability to see.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by OTayobami(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2019
GeneralPula:

Alubarika was the hit song that brought him to lime light. Then he dropped Girlieo as a single, another hit. Then before the remix with Tiwa. If your to talk about who helped Patoranking, then it’s Timaya & this producer. Can’t remember the name.

Chai that's true, I remembered alubarika now, yeah that was the song that made him blow, thumbs up! And you mean wizzypro?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by GeneralPula: 1:28pm On May 27, 2019
OTayobami:

Chai that's true, I remembered alubarika now, yeah that was the song that made him blow, thumbs up! And you mean wizzypro?

Yeah, wizzypro bro!

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday , many happy returns.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Summerbody: 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday my CRUSH
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
Happy birthday Pato.....more wins, more life. Am a (standing) fan. cool cool
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Adalberto:

Will depression end in Naija if u take ur life? No! Don't do it and stop having hopes in humans.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Taurusianlady(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2019
HBD to my crush cool

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos) by Mishhcre(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2019
Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji / Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) / Bishiop Imeh Appointed As Special Assistant To Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.