Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A (21935 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by apiski(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
NaMeAboki:
When you take criminality and trouble making to another level in other ppl's land; then expect even the innocent among you to be treated like trash - I blame his Blodas for giving Nigerians a bad name.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by coputa(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2019
No responsible mortal goes to a night club, show me s night clubber and I will show you an irresponsible entity.
There are good places to cool down and relax n not a night club
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by stanliwise(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I hope noone is going to blame xenophobia for this because club bouncers are usually Congolese grin Even South Africans complain about their corrosive attitude towards patrons. They aim to please their bosses.
Xhosa where were you all this while?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
stanliwise:
Xhosa where were you all this while?

On lurker mode tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by lastempero: 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
Hmm no get men jare
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by stanliwise(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

On lurker mode tongue
meaning you were watching us all this while? Hope you were not banned sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by planetx: 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
coputa:
No responsible mortal goes to a night club, show me s night clubber and I will show you an irresponsible entity.
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by XhosaNostra(f): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
stanliwise:
meaning you were watching us all this while? Hope you were not banned sha?

Was checking in every now & then. I wasn't banned, just needed space lol.

Anyway, you good? smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by stanliwise(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Was checking in every now & then. I wasn't banned, just needed space lol.

Anyway, you good? smiley
yeah dear... I haven't also been online sometimes also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by BiafraIsFree: 1:02pm On May 27, 2019
If he's a Nigerian, please beat him well well. He could be one of these Nigerian political criminals relatives were buying and selling of PVCs for APC and PDP.

See his head, he high till misplaced his phone.

They didn't beat him because of his phone, he was beaten for carrying a Nigerian identity.

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Bonapart(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
Iamicekid:
Fool u come club and you put your phone for table, so u expect them to stop everyone in the club and start searching them abi u be mumu, next time u keep ur phone in your pocket
your brain is full of saw-dust

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by stagger: 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
When phones are stolen in church, is a night club a place to leave a phone on the table?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by damysamy12(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2019
VERY BAD
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 27, 2019
jrusky:
But why is it that some people are naturally very foolish? So this guy still goes nightclub in South Africa with the way they attack and kill black foreigners?

Bro I can not pity you at all because when you live in a country with 90% of the people in that country are having serious mental problem and have turned vampires you should have be very careful.

He is lucky the vampire are not around they would have kill him and suck his blood by now.
So he should lock himself indoors? when i lived in south Africa, while i was sitting indoors watching TV a bullet flew past my head from outside. in SA people can still come inside your house and blow your head open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
Solidkay:
International fool,
in a country where you're never wanted,
who is supposed to avoid nightclubs or public gathering if not you.
he's lucky to have left there in one piece.
are you suggesting that he lock himself indoors? It doesn't matter were people are in south Africa, they can still be murdered, trust me, i know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by airminem(f): 2:23pm On May 27, 2019
Na naija man like u oo
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Alashoalash10: 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
Adeitanajoke:

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/nigerian-man-beaten-kicked-out-of-a-nightclub-in-south-africa-for-complaining-about-his-phone.html
not their fault, if Nigeria is doing well why SA,our leaders should rise up and make Nigeria habitable
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2019
gypsey:
So he should lock himself indoors? when i lived in south Africa, while i was sitting indoors watching TV a bullet flew past my head from outside. in SA people can still come inside your house and blow your head open.

Read my post again you will understand in life sometime a man needs to be extra careful and be very calculating in whatever he does.

At the moment SA are vampires looking for blood to suck going to nightclub and involved in any argument might be a very foolish and dangerous play. Average SA has no human heart, life is very cheap for them ok.

At the moment a wise and responsible man will thread carefully in SA. Talking about being in your house and got killed i understand it can happen but on this scenario playing right now in SA bro avoid unecessary argument with them and control your night crawling before eeyah RIP will be the next song.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Bridget95(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Omo ibo causing trouble everywhere they live.
thunder strike your preek.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
HarryDuce:
undecided

He was kicked out, so?

People get kicked out from clubs.
Is it because he's a Nigerian in South Africa that it's making news?

I remember the day bouncer body slam one guy twice for club. See slamming like wrestling.

The guy got up and was slammed again. He was even wearing suit that night. See as I shock.

Sometimes just behave nicely and quietly nobody will disturb you at all.

Well phone don go for club cos if I was stopped to be searched for a missing phone dem go body spam me too. Its insulting. The guy should take the L.and move.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
coputa:

Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
jrusky:

Read my post again you will understand in life sometime a man needs to be extra careful and be very calculating in whatever he does.

At the moment SA are vampires looking for blood to suck going to nightclub and involved in any argument might be a very foolish and dangerous play. Average SA has no human heart, life is very cheap for them ok.

At the moment a wise and responsible man will thread carefully in SA. Talking about being in your house and got killed i understand it can happen but on this scenario playing right now in SA bro avoid unecessary argument with them and control your night crawling before eeyah RIP will be the next song.
you are totally correct! infact. i ve just watched the Video, the guy is an Idiot! I would have thrown him out with a bloody Nose myself. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by mozona(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
thank God he was not killed
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
coputa:
Bullshiit!! i ve crawled Nearly all the Night clubs in London, i am still here chilling. I managed to acquire my own house and pay my bills grin

For an irresponsible man, it doesn't look that bad for me mate!!

And oh! I smoke weed too. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On May 27, 2019
gypsey:
Bullshiit!! i ve crawl Nearly all the Night clubs in London, i am still here chilling. I managed to acquire my own house and pay my bills grin

For an irresponsible man, it doesn't look that bad for me mate!!

And oh! I smoke weed too. grin
Dont mind these backwater hillbillies. They still live in the 18th century. Having dreadlocks and tattoos is a crime punishable by death. So called giant of Africa
[img]https://media1./images/998cb867d4b1dda3e93064c8729ccbc2/tenor.gif?itemid=14134279[/img]
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On May 27, 2019
Alashoalash10:
not their fault, if Nigeria is doing well why SA,our leaders should rise up and make Nigeria habitable
Since the leaders will not rise up you people should rise up nah. Why u a too dey wait
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by tiger28: 6:01am On May 28, 2019
They are marginalising us in SA!......FOOLS!
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Nobody: 7:01am On May 28, 2019
Stupid guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten, Kicked Out Of A Nightclub In South Africa For Complaining A by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2019
coputa:

Lookatdiswan undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader / Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well / Secondary School Student Shot Dead By Policeman In Niger State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.