Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining (47207 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Islie: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2022
A 26 years old man, Adeyemi Babatunde, who reportedly killed a 46-year-old man identified as Obafunsho Ismail, for bashing his car has been arrested by the Ogun State command of the Nigeria Police Force.

The command confirmed this in a statement by its spokesman, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, saying the killer suspect was arrested on Tuesday, December 20, 2022, after committing the offence on December 8, and running away.

Trouble had started on the fateful day at about 8pm when the suspect, who drove a Lexus jeep with "Olu of Oya" customised number plate, hit the deceased's car from the rear and caused damage to the rear light of the said car.

The deceased, Obafunsho, was said to have come down from his car, and asked the suspect to come down for them to assess the extent of the damage in order to find solution to it.

Oyeyemi, however, disclosed that the suspect instead of coming down was busy making frantic efforts to run away.

"This infuriated the deceased who insisted that the suspect must come down, and he consequently sat on the bonnets of the suspect car in order to prevent him from escaping from the scene.

"The suspect, Adeyemi Babatunde, later came down and warned the deceased to leave the bonnet of his car if he didn't want to waste his life. He then went back to the car, drove on high speed which made the deceased fell down from the car, and the car ran over him.

"Not satisfied, the suspect also reversed the vehicle and ran over the deceased again to ensure that he actually died. After completing the act, he ran away with the vehicle."

The Command's spokesman stated he was later traced to his father's house at Idi-ABA area of Abeokuta where he was arrested by men of the State motor traffic Division, on the 20th of December 2022.

"The vehicle he used to commit the crime was also recovered to the station."

Oyeyemi said that the Commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole had directed that the suspect be transferred to the Homicide Section of the State criminal investigation department for further investigation and prosecution.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/nigerian-police-arrest-motorist-who-killed-46-year-old-man-bashing-his-car-ogun-state

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by JasonScoolari: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2022
"The suspect, Adeyemi Babatunde, later came down and warned the deceased to leave the bonnet of his car if he didn't want to waste his life. He then went back to the car, drove on high speed which made the deceased fell down from the car, and the car ran over him.

"Not satisfied, the suspect also reversed the vehicle and ran over the deceased again to ensure that he actually died.

Another fallen demon doing what they know how to do best....

Don't be surprised if Adeyemi Babatunde the devilish animal is a card carrying member of the demonic APC and also a Tinubu loyalist.

Wicked animal

294 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Boogyman557: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Creamypie(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
What a country. Lives no longer have value, even among we civilians.

15 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Adedapo57: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
See your stupid life. Death by firing that is what you deserve. Kudos to Nigerian police on this one, hope emefiele can also be arrested in the same manner.

45 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Olu of Oya don turn Olu of Iya, wo you go chop watery beans taya with garri gberefun

I'm sure he is a Tinubu supporter, na so they dey think be that, typical urchins grin grin

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Vanity upon vanity

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Jakumo(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Olu of Oya don turn Olu of Iya, wonyou go chop watery beans taya with garri gberefun

Papa God nogo gree man pikin turn to Olu of Iya for dis 2023 when dey front so, in Jeeeeesus name Aaaamen.

No Olu of Iya title will be my portion in 2023 in Jeeesus name Aaaaamen!

I forbid it. Papa God forbid it. AntiMarriage sef forbid it. It is not my portion o.

But wait o, Anti-marriage how as e come be say you sabi all different food when prisoner dey shop for inside jail?

Make e no be say you sef don do presido and collet Ogbo-logbo certificate for inside prison-cell before o.

Anyway I nogo ask to mush kweshon. No be all wettin eye dey see when mouth go fiti dey talk am. Na condition make crayfish bend.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by aycapri(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Kill, cos of car? This guy has watched a lot of crime movie cos this part got me “ He then went back to the car, drove on high speed which made the deceased fell down from the car, and the car ran over him”

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2022
U go juz Dey type rubbish sometimes thinking sey you Dey make sense
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My old KALA is needed right here!

Abeg make una give me location!

Na to BLAST BLAST the useless MANCHI left leg with my old KALA then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so that em BLOKOS go SCATTER well well!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

11 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by chatinent: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Why will you allow anger get the better hold of you? Now your car will be used by another...and you will be confined.

There's always a way to settle issues amicably.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Boogyman557: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
U go juz Dey type rubbish sometimes thinking sey you Dey make sense
Holly Gram cool I don't reply peeps..

But still on still.. we de Kings over here and we da big name..

I de ASHAWOO house now.. weather too cold bro..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by chatinent: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don't reply peeps..

But still on still.. we de Kings over here and we da big name..

I de ASHAWOO house now.. weather too cold bro..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Oga shut up jare.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by KingMack(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Oracleee: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
been dramatic can be annoying though. But this is way extreme. The deceased could have been dramatic but the killer was extreme.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Boogyman557: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2022
chatinent:

Oga shut up jare.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Jakumo(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2022
aycapri:
Kill, cos of car? This guy has watched a lot of crime movie cos this part got me “ He then went back to the car, drove on high speed which made the deceased fell down from the car, and the car ran over him”

Let me kukuma add more details to increase the adrenaline level of the story.

The suspect gunned the engine of his powerful Mercedes SUV which roared with fury as the spinning tires kicked up a plume of dust. Clinging to the hood of the vehicle, the enraged driver realized too late that he was moments away from a horrendous death by being crushed under the 2-tonne rampaging metal monster he was riding like a rodeo cowboy.

Momentum took effect as the SUV driver, a deranged traditional African chief, and witch doctor high on skunk weed, slammed on the brakes sending the man atop the hood of his car flying en route to impact with a gully in the road that was to be his final resting place moments later when the massive truck ran him over and dragged on a further 100 yards, leaving a trail of body parts and red stains on the broken tarmac.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nostring: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Chai..all this small small boys doin drug.. na d result be this.. make den hang d oloriburuku please undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Jakumo(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Boogyman557:

Damn that one on the right has the perfect ass. I say this before man and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by ScamHunter: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2022
These are the people who roll on the floor when they bash yours but give high bills when you bash theirs. I'm not surprised they'd take a life for car. Just the way some in the north do for cattle. Killing a man you bashed instead of finding a solution. A clear case of drug induced action.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Some people are wicked than devil in this country o. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by YorubaMod(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Na them.. Skull investors grin grin
Later he will go to the man's grave and do the needful.. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by LILTJAY: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
na yahooboy the guy be

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by aycapri(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Jakumo:

Let me kukuma add more details to increase the adrenaline level of the story.

The suspect gunned the engine of his powerful Mercedes SUV which roared with fury as the spinning tires kicked up a plume of dust. Clinging to the hood of the vehicle, the enraged driver realized too late that he was moments away from a horrendous death by being crushed under the 2-tonne rampaging metal monster he was riding like a rodeo cowboy.

Momentum took effect as the SUV driver, a deranged traditional African chief, and witch doctor high on skunk weed, slammed on the brakes sending the man atop the hood of his car flying en route to impact with a gully in the road that was to be his final resting place moments later when the massive truck ran him over and dragged in a further 100 yards, leaving a trail of body parts and red stains on the broken tarmac.
OMG, he should be sentenced to life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Death penalty please.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by joyandfaith: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2022
The boy is either a cultist or yahoo boy or he is into drug.
Lesson here - avoid trouble. Deceased man could have deflated the tyre so that more crowd would gathher. Very unfortunate.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Jagabanfromcali: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2022
See his face crude agbadorian

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by debetmx(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
The stupid boy don smoke Tinubu Agbado

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nukilia: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
If he escapes this, I believe he would be released when he turns 70... Wasted life.

#Shivers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by NaijaCover(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Cumtroller: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Adeyemi Babatunde.

Case closed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His Business Partner In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.