Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men (242 Views)

We Didn’t Bring Gunmen To Kill Our People — Abatete Community, Anambra / Video Footage Of Clash Between The Nigerian Army & Boko Haram / What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men by Debbiesocials: 9:45am On May 27, 2019
The Nigerian military denied reports that 25 soldiers were killed in a coordinated attack by the Boko Haram insurgents in the Borno state.

Reuters had reported how the insurgent group attacked the soldiers on Saturday morning while evacuating people from the state’s villages.

It was reported that the fighters opened the fire on the soldiers and villagers, who reportedly occupied about 50 vehicles.

Sagir Musa, the PR Director of the Army (PRO), however, announced the refusal in a statement sent to NAN on Sunday in Maiduguri.

Musa dismissed the report as “rumor and wrong”.

“Contrary to the rumors and false news, there was no attack on any of our forces in Sabon Gari or anywhere else in the state of Borno,” he said.

“I talked to the special force commander in Damboa and he confirmed to me that there is nothing in Damboa or at one of his locations (Friday) and Saturday.
Re: Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men by Nbote(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2019
We already expected dis denial... Jus imagine d height of incompetence...Instead of carrying out investigations he TALKED to d d commander and as usual he also denied
Re: Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men by nicepoker101(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
It's true they didn't kill them. I was there.

The thing is. They slaughtered them like cows in a modern abattoir

(1) (Reply)

. / UK Discovers Another �211m Abacha Loot In Channel Islands / Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.