Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors (583 Views)

Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" / Nigerian Army:boko Haram Did Not Kill Our Men / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors by damiloladuke: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
As part of the continuation of the trending O jewa ke eng: Final Year Project edition, a man has given a narration on what how members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect dealt with 3 undergraduate project supervisors.

According to the man identified as Shadrack Sherriff, two of his undergraduate project supervisors, were killed by members of the sect and the 3rd one was abducted by same sect, but was released months later.

The man although didn't state the school where he carried out the project, but from all indications, it would be one of the higher institutions in the Norther part of the country.

He wrote:

I was fortunate to have three supervisors who supervised my project Two were killed by Boko Haram and the other was captured and spent months with them before being released

https://lailasnews.com/what-boko-haram-did-to-my-3-undergraduate-project-supervisors/

lalasticlala

Re: What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors by GreatResearcher: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors by Chicagoesontop: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
What could possibly take someone to the North ?, i advise all those people desperate to die and seeking suicide to just visit the north, they will have Boko boys and Herdsmen at their service free of charge !!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flogs Woman Caught Sleeping With Her Husband (watch Video) / Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State / Daring Gang Of Robbers Robbed A Plane Of 11 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.