Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert (1216 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / Lagos roofing contractor. / In Need Of A Roofing Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by marjo: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hello NLanders. I need some assistance. I  roofed my house back in Dec 2009. I packed in , in June 2010. Fortunately we didn't have money to do the ceiling before packing in (landlord wahala - u know the gist wink)
With the rains we have discovered that the house leaks - not too badly but enough to be an inconvenience.
Can anyone help me by recommending a good roofing expert who can repair a bad job at a reasonable price.
It is a 9 room bungalow and i used roofing sheets.  pls give me the contacts of the said people so i can contact them to discuss further
Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by maturedman: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
call marshal on 08033302279
Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by marjo: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
@maturedman, thanks a lot. will give give him a call.
Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by obijack: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ poster where is your house located ?
Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by marjo: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2010
House located at Ibafo, Ogun State. the town just after Magboro.
Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by gistmelove(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
1.check the back of the roof tile, to confirm maybe the manufacturer name, distributor name and iso number is written @ the back, if you can get those info that mean is confirm fake stone coated roofing tile and it will surely fade off
2. Ask the distributor to provide the manufacturer contact if he/she can't provide that, please don't patronize such company, their are selling authentic fake stone coated roofing tile
3. The thickness must be 0.55mm
4. The price range is #3,200(New zealand and belgium) #2,400( south korea) per sqm any price below this range is confirm fake stone coated roofing tile
5. The manufacturer warranty must be 50yrs
6. Ask the distributor to provide the certificate of origin from the manufacturer if their can't that mean their deal with fake stone coated roofing tile
7. Two pieces of the stone coated roofing tile make a sqm

Please shine your shocked and Beware of Fake stone coated roof tile

For Your ORIGINAL SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE

CALL AYYUB ON : 08085310359

WE ARE THE MAIN IMPORTER OF ORIGINAL STONE COATED ROOFING TILE

Re: I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert by hslbroker2(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Recent work

(1) (Reply)

A Plot At Rumuagholu Port-harcourt / 900sqm Land For Sale @ Victory Park Estate,lekki / Architects In The House: Draw Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.