Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) (50606 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Regina Daniels Speaks On Getting Married To 59yr Old Billionaire Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by beinstein(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2019
Now she's only left for Ned to chop until his last breath after her induction.
Any attempt to look elsewhere she go know wetin dem talk about magun no be lie.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by happydays1(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
IBO and money are like 5 and 6 ples some 1help me with that meme
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
Ori e o pe! We dey here,dey watch!
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
My naija boys.... let's take heart...Regi don go. She don decide her future. Make we sef double our hustle so that another Regi no go use us do yanga.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by swiperthefox: 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
Congratulations! At least, you have said bye to poverty. He is as handsome as his bank accounts.
By the way, thanks to snap chat and filters her skin looked flawless. See the way she looks normally.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by PNANYIAM(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.
What is ur problem with Mr suicide
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
This ozor title holder should be dethroned.. he's a disgrace to we elders and title holders . Having handshake with a woman even putting on his redcap

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by nonny1212: 2:16pm On May 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
This ozor title holder should be dethroned.. he's a disgrace to we elders and title holders . Having handshake with a woman even putting on his redcap
POWER OF MONEY.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by nicepoker101(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.
Sniper is readily available grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by oforjide: 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
Agu nwanyi, I love ur courage, u have shown that u are somebody with big dream. thank u for avoiding baby mama, it has destroyed nigera ladies especially yoruba women, that is the worst thing that will happen to any woman. may God bless ur union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by vioment: 2:21pm On May 27, 2019
gleesmobile dey der woh.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Tchange1(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2019
My own Regina will be the latest soon. Since i'm improving myself daily.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
Is the mum among the equation
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 27, 2019
You'll be sharing a shrinked dick and balls with 4 older women 'cause of money. I don't see why you won't be happy. If asked a year ago about the kind of man she would love to marry? She must have said: a rich, tall, dark and handsome man. In this case, she only got got 'rich'.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Bonapart(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.
is never too late to accept Jesus into your life. That changes everything
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by femolii: 2:26pm On May 27, 2019
The man is not a serious man putting on useless dress.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 27, 2019
Who is that girl in red?
She is already feeling inspired.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by oforjide: 2:28pm On May 27, 2019
countryfive:
sad and why is that interviewer not smiling?
Is she truely happy with the development?
this yoruba boy, pls leave regina alone she doesn't have the same dream with ur sisters that have chosen to be baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2019
Bonapart:
is never too late to accept Jesus into your life. That changes everything

I'm a born again Christian already
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Omoboricash(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
But wait oooo, Muslims are fasting, how come Ned Munir is not observing it Abi no be kola and wine the man took in that video.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.

Because of this?
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Bonapart(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:

I'm a born again Christian already
quit saying that. You're Muslim. Everyone knows now on this forum, so stop the deception
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by horia: 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
So it's been 6 years since she stopped being16yrs.
BTW
I admire her braveness. She went 4 what she wanted despite her celebrity status.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by LamidicownuBSS: 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
NA TODAY I BELIEVE
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by oforjide: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
lollytk:
Bhet this ned nwoko is very handsome ooo almost as handsome as oshiomole shocked lipsrsealed embarassed grin
why are u beefing a man who doesn't know u exist. he attended kings college london graduated from the best university in UK and presently an elected senator so what are saying.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
Bonapart:
quit saying that. You're Muslim. Everyone knows now on this forum, so stop the deception

I am a Christian bro, not just one but a born again
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
The southerners are hypocrites. If this happened in the north, you will be shocked how the southerners will be calling on international communities and civil societies to intervene and abolish girl child marriage in the north.

See as the same hypocrites applaud this union.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2019
lol, it's her time to enjoy.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
Finally, But this girl no try anything. Good name is better than wealth. That papa may not be able enough to take her to climax as she may desire. The gap is much... Anyway let me not take panadol for someone's headache biko.
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
see as Ned his daughters dress casually

i suspect cult induction...this man money no b joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) / Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.