Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) (50613 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Regina Daniels Speaks On Getting Married To 59yr Old Billionaire Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by 234billionaires: 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
This might just be a movie,after all...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2019
Eze nwanyi
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by anoziechi(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
she looks pregnant
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 7:41pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kudos to her step children...they are really supportive!
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by countryfive: 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
oforjide:
this yoruba boy, pls leave regina alone she doesn't have the same dream with ur sisters that have chosen to be baby mamas

Bros,
I'm am a fullblooded Igbo guy from mbaise in imostate .
I was talking about the INTERVIEWER in the first
Pics.
Pls before u comment on anything READ and UNDERSTAND .
Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by gentleedu(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
chai i pity this girl when this man go dey chop her, because of money....
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
Money does not guarantee happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.
Is it your marriage?
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by ceeceeuwa: 11:50pm On May 27, 2019
Kizzygentle:
At least she is officially married.
She has finally done d needful.
Haters can kill themselves.
She is no longer olosho or runs babe.
She is ned nwoko's wife..
Congrats.
Btw she is looking so matured..
She yaf chop up grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by BlackPantherCri: 12:18am On May 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.

They should admit you in a mental home asap
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Damilolasmarto(m): 1:39am On May 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Suicide on my mind.
Why please
embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels Speaks On Her Marriage Induction Rituals (Photos, Video) by Rhea(f): 2:33am On May 28, 2019
AlexReports:
Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels has shown excitement and gratitude to the Anioma kingdom for accepting her as wife of Senator Ned Nwoko in the just concluded marriage induction customary rites of the community which held on Sunday May 26,2019.

Regina excitedly stated that the induction is a tradition which must be upheld and said that she is pleased to be inducted into the Otu-Udu group as a confirmed wife in Anioma Community.

The 22 year old actress stated that she is very very Happy with the choice she has made....

Watch full Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHh0BW_dd-c

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/05/actress-regina-daniels-excited-over.html?m=1

We wish her a happy married life. We will be here to take more pictures when things head north or south cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.