Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide (42893 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by chinambusay: 10:32am On May 27, 2019
A National Diploma student of Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra State, committed suicide few days ago shortly after telling his friends he was going on a journey of no return.

The Oko Polytechnic student who committed suicide was nicknamed Mr HOD and he is said to be a Department of Public Administration undergraduate. It was gathered that he drank sniper and died while being rushed to the hospital. Here are some posts which confirmed the sad incident below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/oko-polytechnic-student-commits-suicide/

L

1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by delugajackson: 10:47am On May 27, 2019
People who take their own lives are selfish. Rather than die for nothing, I suggest that they die for something. It is our savage nature that has made us remain where we are.

For God's sake, people in hospitals are in dire need of hearts, lungs and kidneys. Even brain transplants are possible these days. So why not sacrifice your life and body to save another, for the greater good of humanity since you feel you're no longer useful to the society? Why waste those precious body parts by gulping a bottle of Sniper? That in itself is the highest form of wickedness. If you've ever thought of committing suicide, please have a re-think. You cannot be useless to yourself and the society at the same time.

214 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by chinambusay: 10:50am On May 27, 2019
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Davash222(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2019
I think Rochas was right to establish Ministry of Happiness.

People are getting depressed recently in Nigeria and I think something needs to be done to curb this menace.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by donbachi(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2019
I believe this suicide thing,is an airborne disease...buhari and his government need to fumigate nigeria from it..asap...b4 e go blow come wia una dey.

12 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Chineke

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Wisdom58(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
rip
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by santislim8(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Sniper orange juice.the manufacturer should add sweetener, people are complaining of the bitterness.

15 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Pubichairs(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
not my first time to come across this type of news

let de trend begin

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by PotatoSalad(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019

Seriously mehn, sniper ends your pain and increases others: your parents, siblings, friends, people will disassociate themselves from your family cos they believe you committed an abomination. It's an unending cycle

22 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
Suicide everywhere....Do Dementors have a national Headquarters in Nigeria or what?

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Rhymez(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
It seems many youths have found a way out of misery in a cowardly manner

12 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by FhukaFhuka: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
Sniper on the beat

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
Na wa
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Oyindidi(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
Suicide be like fun for this country
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Vizzim: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
There must have been something he could have lived for even it's hope.

RIP
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Junkie1: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
DRUGS CURE DEPRESSION TAKE XANAX, CODANE, WEED, ROPHYNOL, ETC DRUGS = EURPHORIA IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

11 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Blitz888(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Say no to suicide....

Depression is real!
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
I don't blame those that see suicide as a means of reducing pains

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by MooreJozo(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
uwa mmebi
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by GrowYourSales(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
What is all this in the name of God?

I think this generation is weak. Breed of kids born in the fast age.

Well what do I know?

I know that you can get massive sales in your business. Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Ban sniper and third mainland bridge..

Ban Buhari too

And see suicide rates drop drastically

7 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Suicide doesn’t take away the pains. It gives it to someone else

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by LouisBERG: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Just take a close look of how that supposedly undergraduate's whatsapp farewell message is devoid of lexical and grammatical accuracy all in a bid to rush and post on social media..

Smh

To topic....

Suicide is NEVER an option! I repeat NEVER!!

Adios young lad, may the bereaved be consoled.

#caLLmeBERG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by northvietnam(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
Only fools die for Nothing.... B4 u commit suicide,
think about the emotional pains u will bring to ur loved ones, think about the financial burden ur loved ones will incure just to bury you, think about the shame and stigma you will bring to ur family and loved ones, Think about ur unborn babies.....

Only men with out dream_commit SUICIDE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by ibknaanii80: 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
Nawa ooo, another suicide again? It is well Ooooo
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by EmzyT: 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
The problems of Nigeria has just been reduced by one. Sorry, I have no R.I.P to dash wink

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
Saro industries ur sniper is for agro use. Stop the distribution to grocery stores

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide by payne4real(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2019
The way people die this day. God save this country.

Other Top Schools are already using Smart CBT. Don’t lose your competitive edge.
https://www.smartcbtng.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up / Thief Grabbed By His Underwear After Being Caught During An Operation. Photos / EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.