Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Secret Of My Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Secret Of My Farming (319 Views)

My Farming Sweetcorn Experience / The Journey Through My Farming A-Z With Photos / My Farming Business Journey From Zero To One With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of My Farming by emmyzee07: 11:13am On May 27, 2019
The secret my people love my goods and my fish in my fishery farming is because of fertiliser I use to treat my crops and my fish pond this fertiliser is know as SUPER GRO it is used for indoors plant and agricultural application u can also goggle it super gro neolife product and see what it is used for how it looks like and then you can call me to order the product 09060460704 in any part u are in Nigeria I can be of help and also in our company where have many product just name it

(1) (Reply)

Buy Monkey Kola / Hybrid 5wks Turkey For Sale In Benin. 08068978272 / I Need Ten Hectares Of Land To Rear Pigs, Can FCT Give Me Free Land In Maitama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.