Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today (32125 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Onikan Stadium Ahead Of Aisha Buhari Cup / See Sowore Fans Wearing The New Nigeria Jersey At Wembly Stadium Today. / Ambode Approves Reconstruction Of Onikan Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Nadofrado: 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
oya na
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Walking(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
I'm coming back
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by dahgifted(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
This man is a maloo (not the car brand, nor the swiss musicians and definitely not the indian business man but the animal type.)
Commissioning an unfinished project smh.
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Mynightmare: 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
Ambo the woman governor
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Solidkay(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2019
It's either ambode is delirium or plain stewpid. #Governor_uncompleted_projects
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by popweezy(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
Na d concrete dey mak me laff I swear
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by dvdami(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
It's a shame.

Why rushing to "commission" uncompleted projects?

Ambode's symphatisers are mostly those who don't reside in Lagos.
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
if the president could commission an uncompleted projects in Lagos state, why won't he commission an uncompleted project as a governor of the state
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Omoboricash(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
germanized:
People are blaming him for commissioning an unfinished project, but who among them can allow another man take the credit for their own effort?

Talk is cheap undecided
Karma is a bitch bro, the same Ambode that commissioned Fashola project ( mile 12- Ikorodu) without given credit to Fashola. Fashola did not commission that road despite the fact that road was 100% complete due to unavailability of BRT that has already ordered for but not arrive before the expiration of his tenure.
Do to others what you want them to do to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by nkemjacob2(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
This is a small capacity
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by dingbang(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
Is it that Nigerian engineers dont really know how to construct a standard stadium
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by payne4real(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Ambo o try na. Pls let him be jare

Do you need quality Customized Packaging for your Rice,Flour,Garri,Cement,Fertilizer,Chemicals,Animal Feeds, FIBC Ton Bag etc
We can supply quality PP Woven bag of different sizes and design with very competitive Price
I represent a Chinese PP Woven Bag Manufacturing Company
We are now taking orders from interested individual who need PP Woven Bag and Plastic bag for product packaging.

We now have plain sack and plain nylon of different sizes available.

Contact me for your quotation.
WhatsApp 08067441198
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by seguno2: 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
masseratti:
Very bad of him to do that, but i remember BAT also did the same thing with teslim Balogun stadium in the twilight of his administration, it was Fashola that brought it the level it is right now, what Tinubu commissioned was an eyesore.

Does that mean Tinubu is a master con artist aka 419er

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2019
We deserve our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by seguno2: 3:56pm On May 27, 2019
TheWrita:
We deserve our leaders.

I have not heard such bitter truth in a long while.
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by dododawa1: 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
Lagosian will never forget that,is a incompleted project commission.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Catastrophe1: 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
My brother please commission every project you initiated. After all they didn't allow u to finish them up. Most of this projects will take more than 4years to complete. Commission them when Tinubus boy enter let him start his own projects.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by legalwealth(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
Wow!

Nice transformation.
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by rabzy: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
mmsen:
What is 'ultra-modern' and why do these stupid politicians like using the term so much?

I so hate this term with passion, it just shows the level of delusion our politicians engage in. Dubai mall does not call itself an ultramodern mall, some idiot would commission a wooden stall and tag it ultramodern.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by seguno2: 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
chizzasquare:

Ambode is just being plain stupid.
It is obvious he has not given real value to Lagos and he is in a hurry to stamp his name on every project he can find.
Shame!

Amaechi and Ambode rhyme together. Are they also equally stupid for commissioning incomplete projects?
Amaechi commissioned the single lane Iju Abeokuta railways and the construction site of the Ibadan dry port.
Both of them are in Buhari and Tinubu’s party of fraudulent scammers, which has been looting us like crazy.
Are we not in one chance with the crooks in APC

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by 9jaRealist: 3:43am On May 28, 2019
Fare thee well Ambo...
You have run a MAGNIFICENT race.

Let’s now turn to Sanwo-Olu...
And hope he can cut the apron strings to Bourdillon and MC Oluowo.
Re: Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today by Alejobs: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.