Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen (32081 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by tundetech5: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Super Eagles ace Victor Osimhen talks about his love life, and reveals his preference in women.

Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen discussed his taste in women in an interview, revealing that he is put off by female admirers making a move on him, as he prefers being the initiator of romantic relationships.

The 24-year-old is not single, as he is in a relationship with a German woman, Stephanie Ledwig, and they have a one-year-old daughter named Hailey, but he was happy to discuss his romantic preferences.

What Osimhen said
The Napoli forward had an interview with YouTuber Korty eo, where he discussed growing up, his family, and his career, among other things.

Osimhen spoke about his love life and hinted at what seemed like he has had his share of heartbreaks, but he says he is reigned in now and focuses his affection on his daughter.

His dynamics with female interests came up and when he was asked if he regularly gets wooed, he explained that he preferred doing the chasing.

“A lot has happened in my love life and everything but then I have a daughter now so I think she gets all the love now.

“In that aspect, I'm disciplined because I don't want to just have kids all over the place. You know we have to be careful some they want like flock around you because of what you can offer them financially. you guys give yourself brains. When you slack, these people will take advantage of you

“I don't like when girls come for me. I want to like see a girl [and go] ah this girl makes sense like okay now make I approach now this one. I like this type of thing, not the other way around.

“Some guys think it's a flex but it's not a flex. I don't care about looks; if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.”

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/lifestyle/story/victor-osimhen-i-dont-like-when-women-toast-me-napoli-striker-discusses-his-preference-in-women-2023100721001163899

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by tundetech5: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Alchemy528: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2023
angry
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Roboto11: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2023
They would still be telling him to work harder.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Felimax(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
That is true!
What is she really doing in your life if she cannot bring anything to the table?

Who sex help?

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Machinegun91(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Run for dear life my brother

Women are killers

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by rexchazy(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Especially Nigerian women

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by ATEAMS: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2023
It's not real abii
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
The last 8 women that toasted me like bread regretted it. I used them like Airtel data. Steady kpanshing. I would have said no, but I hate hurting people's feelings

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Bitojoe(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
I like it
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by phemmyfour: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
This Osimhen too dey talk

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by popcykaylah(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
rexchazy:
Especially Nigerian women
Most of them useless .. asides sex what do they bring ? Nothing

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Artiiclebeast: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
The instinct of a natural-born striker right there, just like me..

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by VaginaAcademic: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
But him get baby mama why still talking about women

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Creamypie(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Nigerian women no go like read this oh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
He should just pour majority of his love on his daughter, girlfriend gets the rest. At the peak of ones career, fake friends will always want to attach to you by force, it's your money they are after, no loyal b*tch out there, ask chinko ekun.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sukkot: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by humberjade: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
"A king is born"...grin grin

I can relate, most of the ladies around me always want something special for their birthdays, but once it's my turn, nah so so prayers, as if i don't get enough from my sisters and mum.

A lady who knows her worth should be ready to bring something to the table. Way to go, Vic.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by sedIoyol(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
The last quote though so funny

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Toluwanise247(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Top striker someone say the same way you dey score for field , you dey score for bed …

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
You are lucky that women are toasting you

Just maintain the tempo of gathering the money into your accounts

The day you messed up like Wilson, even ashawo go dey runaway from you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Iamblessed85: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Lol smart dude.

Infact mine is soo bad to the point that, if a lady offers service and I patronize her, the moment i notice she is starting to be overly friendly with me or starting to admire me (their eyes always gives them away) or she is starting to give me jara too much, i will start avoiding her as if she did something to me. Just my nature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Vyzz: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
grin
Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by saintkel(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
I like it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Afonja2: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Has he done DNA on that girl?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by JaneYave(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by zeusdgrt(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Edo man with sense."if they say table, if you're not bringing anything to the table, I'm not doing anything. I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl now; Birkin bag of how much, 100k, and reach my turn, you are telling me a king is born.” absolutely correct 💯 statement

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
King is born.

Broke ass women, calling Hard working Men broke.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by UncleKoboko: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin

Gold diggers every where grin

If we checked now, NONE OF THEM IS STILL INTACT.

THEY'VE LOST THEIR VIRTUOUS, SOME HAVE LOST COUNT OF THEIR BODYCOUNT.

AND THEY THINK THEY DESERVE FRESH, CLEAN AND RICH YOUNG MAN grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen by Erickymania: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
I love his last sentence. ' e can not reach my turn and you are telling a king is born'.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raheem Lawal Poses With His 4 Kids / UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.