Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP (11371 Views)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by kratos12345: 3:49pm On May 27, 2019
Samyj247:
this is the truth and real reason. many Nigerians have lost hope of seeing better things in the future because Buhari forcefully came back again. imagine leaving through another 4 yrs of hell. not everyone can take it but I won't urge any Nigerian to kill himself or herself because of frustration. for me I am warming up to go into yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus. apart from that I am looking into making money through other good means online whether good or bad.

pls just b smart and play ur cards well. anyhow u wan survive abeg survive don't kill yourself because of buhari. if u die ur haters will still b alive and laugh at u last last. just hustle anyhow make ur money so that haters can kill themselves

But Nigerians are stupid sha they saw good and chose bad. though those who chose good still won but the bad took power by force because they are bad.

instead of me to kill my self people will pay for it.
Instead of you to kill yourself, people must pay for it. Which people go pay for it,? Unless you are referring to those who voted for Buhari, no other person will pay because very many are suffering because of this incompetent Buhari who has himself into through our throats. According to Buhari, every past president ruled for two years, therefore, he should be allowed to complete the remaining for years. Am just thinking the type of hell we will be under the useless lifeless dull president.........
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by rusher14: 3:55pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by leokid866: 3:56pm On May 27, 2019
Samyj247:
this is the truth and real reason. many Nigerians have lost hope of seeing better things in the future because Buhari forcefully came back again. imagine leaving through another 4 yrs of hell. not everyone can take it but I won't urge any Nigerian to kill himself or herself because of frustration. for me I am warming up to go into yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus. apart from that I am looking into making money through other good means online whether good or bad.

pls just b smart and play ur cards well. anyhow u wan survive abeg survive don't kill yourself because of buhari. if u die ur haters will still b alive and laugh at u last last. just hustle anyhow make ur money so that haters can kill themselves

But Nigerians are stupid sha they saw good and chose bad. though those who chose good still won but the bad took power by force because they are bad.

instead of me to kill my self people will pay for it.

Excuse me Sir, people have been killing themselves since before Buhari was born and will continue to do so long after he is dead. Suicide is a personal human problem that cuts beyond the political sphere. You cannot blame one man for all your woes not possible, whatever part he played you had yours. Also wish you best of luck in your future dealings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by leokid866: 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
kratos12345:
Instead of you to kill yourself, people must pay for it. Which people go pay for it,? Unless you are referring to those who voted for Buhari, no other person will pay because very many are suffering because of this incompetent Buhari who has himself into through our throats. According to Buhari, every past president ruled for two years, therefore, he should be allowed to complete the remaining for years. Am just thinking the type of hell we will be under the useless lifeless dull president.........

Still your President though. Sips tea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 27, 2019
I only look up to God hoping that one day my situation, our situation will turn for the better
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by kernniejay(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
So Buhari is responsible for students that drink poison because they fail JAMB too? and those that commit suicide due to heartbreak from their lovers abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Neil0072009(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
leokid866:

Excuse me Sir, people have been killing themselves since before Buhari was born and will continue to do so long after he is dead. Suicide is a personal human problem that cuts beyond the political sphere. You cannot blame one man for all your woes not possible, whatever part he played you had yours. Also wish you best of luck in your future dealings.
You are a stupid animal believe me

They said high suicide rate you there saying people have been killing them self before? Maybe in the zoo you don’t have good school?? Useless pig
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Neil0072009(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2019
kernniejay:
So Buhari is responsible for students that drink poison because they fail JAMB too? and those that commit suicide due to heartbreak from their lovers abi?

Yes fool
Do you know how much is Jamb form now? You animal?
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Neil0072009(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
kernniejay:

Life are very harder now for Nigerians and you can’t deny that so stop fooling your family and yourself

Don’t let me abuse you o
Buhari has got 4 years again so no one is trying to fool anyone anymore
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by leokid866: 4:49pm On May 27, 2019
Neil0072009:

They said high suicide rate you there saying people have been killing them self before? Maybe in the zoo you don’t have good school?? Useless pig

Oga please take a good look at china's suicide rate. Are you going to blame Buhari or their government for that. Suicide is a personal selfish decision you can't really blame anyone for. You had life, then you chose not to have life. End of.
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by chinedumoooo: 5:23pm On May 27, 2019
The worst opposition party since the history of the country politics.
A young man who committed suicide because his girlfriend parted away is cause by the president.
A final year student who committed suicide because of partial mental illness is cause by the president.
Young who drank sniper because of poor jamb result is also cause by the president.
Pdp should restate their position as opposition party and stop these jokes.
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by osuofia2(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

I swear it’s True!!! I am Buhari die hard supporter on this PDP are saying nothing but the Truth! The Ex General we are all seen is not the person in Aso Rock! The person In Villa is weak! Very lame and confused! After Buhari Tenure elapsed Buhari wound be going up and down again! Just what that Shiite guy said in that Video posted here! Nothing but the truth!!!
ONE BY ONE ZOMBIES BRAIN DE GET SENSE
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Mrexcell(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has blamed President Muhammadu Buhari for rise in suicides and other social ills in the country.

The opposition party made this allegation in a statement signed by the PDP’s spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, on Sunday, May 26, 2019, Pulse NG reports.

The party further blamed the ruling All Progressive Congress and the President for doing nothing in the face of rising insecurity across the country.

The party said:

The PDP also complained about Nigeria’s rising debt profile under Buhari as well as the alleged elevation of incompetence, deceit, propaganda, failure and “cabal mentality”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-responsible-for-rise-in-suicides-in-nigeria-pdp/

Buhari strategy is to frustrate non fulanis in Nigeria to either flee the country or commit suicide in millions so that fulanis can fully take over the whole nigeria.
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Samyj247: 7:42pm On May 27, 2019
kernniejay:
do u know how the guy has suffered but broke to meet up and flex with his babe and she left. he might even b a graduate hustling but economy is bad... shut up ur dirty teeth there
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by 9iceprince(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2019
what about student who committed suicide because of failure in his/her exam or a boyfriend who committed suicide because of separation.....is Buhari responsible for that as well...... fools always blaming Buhari for every bad thing that happens and this same set of Idiots always find a way to twist the fact and condemn Buhari whenever Nigeria makes progress that's wen u will hear words like Jonathan was d one that initiated the good thing Buhari accomplished...keep on wailing 4 years go soon reach..... I don't know d problem with Biafrans afterall d Total votes u gave a Fulani man(Yaradua) in 2007 is almost times 20 of what Ojukwu has if truly u believe in your agenda u would have voted massively 4 him to help u realised ur lost mission instead of blaming all on PMB.....someone was telling me the total votes Ojukwu has can't even. win him a senatorial seat
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by deic9(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
Neil0072009:

You lack manners real big. You really are the true essence of this your first sentence
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Salebo: 9:21am On May 28, 2019
Neil0072009:

So we must be in mess cause someone has done it before ? Hope you are not mad at all? Animal

Your father animal...

Comprehension is really a problem for.most kids on this nairaland..
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by kernniejay(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2019
Neil0072009:

Yes fool
Do you know how much is Jamb form now? You animal?
Pig, if Jamb form is expensive that is a good reason to study hard. As the saying goes, if education is expensive try ignorance.
N.B: And Buhari is not responsible for your poverty, people are making millions everyday as you continue to wallow in your poverty. You Pig.
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by kernniejay(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2019
Neil0072009:

Life are very harder now for Nigerians and you can’t deny that so stop fooling your family and yourself

Don’t let me abuse you o
Buhari has got 4 years again so no one is trying to fool anyone anymore
Life is harder for Nigerians, yet some people are making it big everyday in this same Nigeria, you can’t deny that so stop fooling your family and yourself (copied and pasted from your own very words).
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by kernniejay(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2019
Samyj247:
do u know how the guy has suffered but broke to meet up and flex with his babe and she left. he might even b a graduate hustling but economy is bad... shut up ur dirty teeth there
And some people are buying Benz and Range for their babes legitimately, it is a matter of working smart. Shut up your latrine pit you call mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Alejobs: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by booksrite(f): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2019

lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP by Afamed: 3:09am On Jun 29, 2019
bro4u:

The rate then cannot be compared to the one we're experiencing now... If you wanna dig up history always dig up facts along rather than allowing sentiments and political affiliation to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Keep quiet, Sarrki has just exposed your double standard. Those who are finding it difficult are those who were used to looting from the treasury during the years when stealing was not corruption

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers / Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike / FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.