Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Innocent Passports Blacklisted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Innocent Passports Blacklisted (3333 Views)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Passports Blacklisted by xristos(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2019
Hello House...
I have read and heard about the danger of using fake agents to get stamps on passports..
Now I have a similar case, Ignorantly, so as to avoid fake stamps with agents, my wife and daughted traveled by road to Ghana using Chisco Transport with a virgin passport, spend 3 days and returned... on getting to the US embassy their passports were seized aswell...what do we do.

Its a crazy world, I traveled genuinely..and i have pictures and proofs..but they were not sufficient.
Embassy didnt even want to see the proof as phones were not allowed for interview....it's been sent to immigration and we've been told it's been blacklisted for 10yrs.
Sadly, my 2 year old was involved.

1. what do i do or epect
2. are d passports banned from traveling anywhere, or just US
3. who is banning, Immigration, or the US
4. How soon can i reapply, or To Where else can I apply

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
This is unfortunate
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by iffydave: 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
What's their reasons for blacklisting the passport or is it because of the Ghana stamp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by xristos(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
iffydave:
What's their reasons for blacklisting the passport or is it because of the Ghana stamp?

Yes, because they said the stamps were not original.

on the journey at borders, the driver would collect all passports and go down to stamp, then return....did that about twice.
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Profwriter(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2019
xristos:
Hello House...
I have read and heard about the danger of using fake agents to get stamps on passports..
Now I have a similar case, Ignorantly, so as to avoid fake stamps with agents, my wife and daughted traveled by road to Ghana using Chisco Transport with a virgin passport, spend 3 days and returned... on getting to the US embassy their passports were seized aswell...what do we do.

Its a crazy world, I traveled genuinely..and i have pictures and proofs..but they were not sufficient.
Embassy didnt even want to see the proof as phones were not allowed for interview....it's been sent to immigration and we've been told it's been blacklisted for 10yrs.

1. what do i do or epect

Thanks.

Your story is somehow, it is not certain who travelled among you.

First you said your wife and daughter, next you said that you travelled genuinely.

I really don't know who travelled among you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by elderken(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
Did you all travelled together?
If you're sure of what you said, hope you still have the payment tix from chisco, hotel payment slip in Ghana(that bus if you stayed in a hotel) and also printout you bank statement if you did any withdrawal with your debit card while in Ghana. Then get an immigration lawyer for advice and further consultation.
Sorry your 2years old got caught up in it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by salford: 6:15pm On May 29, 2019
xristos:

Problem is that embassies share information. e.g If you apply for a Canada visa, your US case would be brought up.
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by ifyalways(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2019
Profwriter:

Your story is somehow, it is not certain who travelled among you.

First you said your wife and daughter, next you said that you travelled genuinely.

I really don't know who travelled among you.

He is not totally honest here.

Can Nigerian immigration not be able to detect their own stamp again? If he/they traveled to Ghana as hes claiming, he would have genuine exit and entry stamps from Seme border and that alone will help in solving the problem

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by TWoods(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2019
xristos:
Hello House...

1. what do i do or epect

Thanks.

Your story is odd. Your wife took a two year old to Ghana by road, just to spend three days on what? Seems like you had fake entry/exit stamps done to fool the US consulate that you had travel history. Was your passport previously seized? For what reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by davodyguy: 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
When you don't speak the truth, you make your case worse for people to assist
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
@Post, let's even agree that your narrative above is correct, that is, you or / your wife / daughter actually made the trip to and from Ghana, Nigeria passport holders have credibility issues in most embassies because of past antecedents of this embassies seeing fake entry / exit stamps, fake visa stickers, doctored bank statements and all manner of Oluwole / dagbo documents, so this is a tough call, is either an oversight / wrong judgment on the part of the US embassy if, l use the word IF your narrative is correct but if not, then, it is sad one for you

Furthermore, your passport will be handed over to the Nigerian immigration probably at Alagbon, and immigration might likely collect egunje from you to eat suya and drink Big stout before giving you the passport with serious questioning for you, as it stands now, you don carry ban on those passport from the US government, Canada will also likely hold koboko to flog your bombom for the same offence, I am not sure if Schengen zones and UK will also hold the same koboko of ban waiting for you

lt is very unfortunate situation for you and also a strong warnings to people thinking that dagbo / Oluwole abracadabra of the 80's and 90's can still work now, Eagle eyed VO's in all embassies are holding koboko like the picture below to flog anything called fake from visa applicants grin

8 Likes

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Beautyaddy: 8:01pm On May 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
@Post, let's even agree that your narrative above is correct, that is, you or / your wife / daughter actually made the trip to and from Ghana, Nigeria passport holders have credibility issues in most embassies because of past antecedents of this embassies seeing fake entry / exit stamps, fake visa stickers, doctored bank statements and all manner of Oluwole / dagbo documents, so this is a tough call, is either an oversight / wrong judgment on the part of the US embassy if, l use the word IF your narrative is correct but if not, then, it is sad one for you

Furthermore, your passport will be handed over to the Nigerian immigration probably at Alagbon, and immigration might likely collect egunje from you to eat suya and drink Big stout before giving you the passport with serious questioning for you, as it stands now, you don carry ban on those passport from the US government, Canada will also likely hold koboko to flog your bombom for the same offence, I am not sure if Schengen zones and UK will also hold the same koboko of ban waiting for you

lt is very unfortunate situation for you and also a strong warnings to people thinking that dagbo / Oluwole abracadabra of the 80's and 90's can still work now, Eagle eyed VO's in all embassies are holding koboko like the picture below to flog anything called fake from visa applicants grin

buhahahhaha!!!! You are a mess grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Beautyaddy:

buhahahhaha!!!! You are a mess grin grin
The truth is bitter but it is always good to say it the way it is, no point sugarcoating anything, the truth we know and do is what will set us free as individuals, community, state and a nation wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Beautyaddy: 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The truth is bitter but it is always good to say it the way it is, no point sugarcoating anything, the truth we know and do is what will set us free as individuals, community, state and a nation wink

Right! wink

1 Like

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Ugosample(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2019
xristos:
Hello House...

1. what do i do or epect

Thanks.

if it's chisco transport you used

the stamps CAN'T be fake

it's either the embassy is fooling around
or something somewhere is NOT right

On a side note, it's clear that Nigeria is no longer welcomed in the USA
it's time we leave them and go elsewhere

I have never stepped foot in the USA and from the look of things, I may NEVER
I don't go to places I am not welcome.

I'm sorry for what happened and right now what you should do is to gather evidence that indeed you took the trip such as your ticket if you still have them

best of luck nwanne

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by xristos(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2019
Thank you all for your responses....I have deduced a clear idea from ur comments.
for some of you having doubts about the travel...the story is what it is.
I said my wife and child travelled...I'm only writing on their behalf to get the info for myself.
Anther said if it is chisco it cant be fake....that't not true.
The visa interview was done in Abuja..as that's our base.

Your story is odd. Your wife took a two year old to Ghana by road, just to spend three days on what? Seems like you had fake entry/exit stamps done to fool the US consulate that you had travel history. Was your passport previously seized? For what reason?
-Yes, exactly as that, and it was virgin passports....we decided to do the real thing instead of giving to agents.

We were just fooled, and victimized ignorantly.
We still have all proofs...immigration lawyer involved. but it's looking like a dead end.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by andrew444(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2019
salford:

Problem is that embassies share information. e.g If you apply for a Canada visa, your US case would be brought up.

Are you sure ? How can embassies share information?

So for example you mean any country I am applying for will know my traveling history to all the country I have once applied for or travelled to ?

I am not sure about this ,or you mean only USA and Canada share information?
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Ajibesin: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello,
I have someone in a predicament like this, what were you told at the immigration / passport office ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by HRprof: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's true US and Canada shares informations on visa application.that's why when denied visa in US embassy hardly Canada to give you visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by xristos(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ajibesin:
Hello,
I have someone in a predicament like this, what were you told at the immigration / passport office ?

Just told they will look into it.
And guess what I thought we were the only one...many are in the same mess.
Embassy just blacklists any road stamps...whether you actually travelled or not.

I still need help oo.
Re: Innocent Passports Blacklisted by Toluwa55: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2020
At XTRISTOS,,,,kindly send me message on atoyebitoluwaser@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

NCAA Makes N16bn From TSC In 8 Months / Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE / Australia Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.