Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources (28242 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
6m in ikejastop smoking weed. Even egbe u cant see land at 7m self talkles of duplex

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by NACE13: 2:21pm On May 27, 2019
Jesus! Must y'all quote the whole post. Mehn, una sabi vex person. undecided

The list is confusing. Did I just see duplex of N1B.
Who compiled this list?
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by 9gerian: 2:23pm On May 27, 2019
Cheapest house in Ejigbo is more expensive than the cheapest in Ikoyi.

Something is wrong grin

Heylius:
My brother where you see 7m house for ikoyi

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Tchange1(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2019
How much last?
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by EmekaBlue(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
Shey if I'm saving my 19,800 allowee every month for the next 1 year, which area can I get land to build my 2 bedroom flat in Lagos state? Dry land please. shocked. HOw much will build a small house like this?
this house fine and very simple but ur alawi no go even reach to build d toilet with tiles

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Isoduwa(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
Shey if I'm saving my 19,800 allowee every month for the next 1 year, which area can I get land to build my 2 bedroom flat in Lagos state? Dry land please. shocked. HOw much will build a small house like this?

Na person graveyard be that ooh

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Boom33(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

How much and does it have c of o?

Yes, it has.

Price is 40m
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by mosefin19(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:

Really look nice and simple... love it someone should able to to get this with 4m or above I guess

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Goalnaldo(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
this house is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Princedapace(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
Ikoyi, Ilupeju, and Ikeja are good choices. I think one should just plan to get from upper average to expensive ones. Using a billion naira to buy flats in Ikoyi is a wonderful investment, quite better than having large expanse of land in rough and loud areas. Just my own preference.
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Goalnaldo(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
afroniger:

Abeg help me ask am o, make I quick go buy am sharply.
mistake maybe he meant 70m
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by tafat: 2:41pm On May 27, 2019
No be lie, money good. We must make this money

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Bmaster(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2019
wittyt98:
my broke ass going through the post like... grin
u no even broke sef...
lmao.. grin at least you got an iphone grin
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by henrixx(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2019
Hmm. Meanwhile some blogs be telling us soso celebrity bought a 750milion naira mansion. Issorite
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by anochuko01(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
Pistotita:
Ikoyi, Ilupeju, and Ikeja are good choices. I think one should just plan to get from upper average to expensive ones. Using a billion naira to buy flats in Ikoyi is a wonderful investment, quite better than having large expanse of land in rough and loud areas. Just my own preference.
abeg who no like better thing?
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Rubbiish(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2019
AntiWailer:

May be containers wey Aboki dey take sell biscuit.
Lols
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by donkinlos(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2019
Akins Man Tech Engineering Company....Sales & Service.....Specialize On Industrial Machine Mechanical Electrical Engineering and General Contractor....We Deal On Diesel and Gas Generators Such As Perkins,Caterpillar,Cummiss,Rolls Royce,John Deere,Lister Peter's,Yanmar,Kubota and all Type of Heavy Duty Equipment.....Tell:08060521663, 08091711854, Email:akinsmanengi@gmail.com. We Service Home and Abroad

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by 400billionman: 2:49pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:

The finishing of that house is sweet.

This house is simply room and parlor with convenience.

Save N3.5m aside cost of land and fencing and borehole water supply.
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Agugbadin: 2:50pm On May 27, 2019
Heylius:

I wanted to ask the same question there is no 7m house in Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by obidevine(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2019
Heylius:

Please ask him or her ooohhh..
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by TheStarsAlign: 2:53pm On May 27, 2019
Nice post. Hearing of Triplex for the first time.
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by adekhingz(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
400billionman:

The finishing of that house is sweet.

This house is simply room and parlor with convenience.

Save N3.5m aside cost of land and fencing and borehole water supply.

3.5 million for room & parlour? I don die o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by salt1: 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
Boom33:

Yes, it has.

Price is 40m

Why are they selling it?
Does it have a structural problem?
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by rhythyson: 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
Kasified:
Read and understand sir. English isn't hard to decipher. Thanks. God bless. I pray you don't run into hard times. I could easily be anyone. Adios!

If you have financial difficulties, come straight and say so , don't hide behind depression to ask for financial help because depression is a dangerous thing and it is worst than not having money.

We have seen rich people commit suicide because of depression despite the fact that they are rich.

So English teacher are you broke or you are depressed?

It is when people know your problem that they can lend a helping hand.

ANYBODY can be broke
ANYBODY can be depressed.

My brother which one is yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Building Collapses In Magodo, 4 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.