Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources (28245 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Sirpaul(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
brotherly stop et pls Lekki & Ikoyi no be joke ooo ordinary land for Admiralty 1 plot na 600M
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by PotatoSalad(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2019
Kasified:
Read and understand sir. English isn't hard to decipher. Thanks. God bless. I pray you don't run into hard times. I could easily be anyone. Adios!

Sharrap my friend. Stop this bad habit

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by PotatoSalad(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
Shey if I'm saving my 19,800 allowee every month for the next 1 year, which area can I get land to build my 2 bedroom flat in Lagos state? Dry land please. shocked. HOw much will build a small house like this?
Beautiful house

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by rhythyson: 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
Kasified:
I already said I'm in a dire financial state which translates to financial difficulties. Perhaps you didn't see that.

Okay either what you are saying is true or not in the spirit of RAMADAN i am sending 5k to you right away.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by rhythyson: 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
Kasified:
I already said I'm in a dire financial state which translates to financial difficulties. Perhaps you didn't see that.

Your account number is 11 digits instead of 10.

Send the correct account number.

Waiting......
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Boom33(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2019
salt1:

Why are they selling it?
Does it have a structural problem?

No structural problem sir... I'm out of funds to complete the house
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by NewCaliYork: 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Are you a yahoo boy? grin grin grin

May God see you through bro. Try go buy lapi and stop begging. You can’t beg to be successful,you Should be ready to eat or be eaten in this stupid country
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by rhythyson: 3:21pm On May 27, 2019
Kasified:
God bless you sir. 2190713137 Zenith bank. You can call me 08054506568. Thank you sir

Done did you see the alert sir?

May Allah help you in your trying times

Bye for now

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
Shey if I'm saving my 19,800 allowee every month for the next 1 year, which area can I get land to build my 2 bedroom flat in Lagos state? Dry land please. shocked. HOw much will build a small house like this?

Even if govt give u corpers pension for additional 3 years u no still fit build am... u better redirect ur focus grin

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by AnthonyAk(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:

dude , thats all we need oh , we dont even need a mansion.....yet

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
Abeg railway line is opening Lagos ? Na opportunity to invest in town along the railway stations as people can work in Lagos liive in Ogun sef
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by TOMMYS: 4:21pm On May 27, 2019
good
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Legendguru: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
oh
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by pacespot(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
cool, buying is preferable to renting nowadays
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by dejibarbs: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Instead of spending so much, with 2million you can building a duplex in anywhere with helps of container . if the contractor can makes used of container, you won't know is container. Like Ghana dey make used of it. The inside we b very cold. Just chk it on YouTube and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by dejibarbs: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
dejibarbs:
Instead of spending so much, with 2million you can building a duplex in anywhere with helps of container . if the contractor can makes on used importing of those abadon shipping container in port, Like Ghana dey make used of the abadon container. The inside we b very cold and u we never know after the design. Just chk it on YouTube and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by adekhingz(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
dairykidd:

Even if govt give u corpers pension for additional 3 years u no still fit build am... u better redirect ur focus grin
grin grin grin MAke i focus on my village ngbayen. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by iammarvellux(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
Informative..

JOIN US this friday as we do allocation on our PRECIOUS PEACE HOUSING ESTATE PHASE 1 MAYA in IKORODU.

Its an opportunity for you to own a property you can call your own or add more properties to the one you already owned...

Only pay half the price of the property 50% and get 10 BAGS OF CEMENT and INSTANT ALLOCATION

PAY half for our 250sqm classic prototype plot selling for N1m,

Or pay half for our 350sqm standard prototype plot selling for N1.8m

Or pay half for our 450sqm Luxury plot selling for N2.5m and get INSTANT ALLOCATION with 10 bags of cement.

If you want to go for the Building we have 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow selling for N9m

3 bedroom semi detached bungalow sell for N12m

For the Building you can pay 35% and allow us 2months to complete the Building then u can pack in and Spread your remaining balance within 2yrs.

Thats cool. See below for our 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow floor plan.

For inspection and purchase pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or hit the whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.

See you at the allocation day 31st May 2019, DON'T MISS IT

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by adekhingz(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2019
dejibarbs:
Instead of spending so much, with 2million you can building a duplex in anywhere with helps of container . if the contractor can makes used of container, you won't know is container. Like Ghana dey make used of it. The inside we b very cold. Just chk it on YouTube and thank me later

NO much professionals can build with your suggestion here in Nigeria. Moreover, who wants to live in a container? shocked WHat about the risk of electric shock?

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by crespo67: 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
Lagos has one of the most expensive real estates in the world. And the sad thing is that we have to drop this cash once in most cases unlike abroad where they have mortgages of up to 25years.
Check out prices of houses in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-house-price-index-for-january-2018

Lagos real estate cost is grossly overpriced.
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Meritocracy: 8:57pm On May 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Some people will never be able to afford it in their whole lifetime.

Reality Check

Not some people but majority of people can't buy it. If you're civil servant and didn't steal or corruption just forget about buying it. Because I don't know how many year you will take safe #500M with 30k minimum wage before retirement.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by Anndrew(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:
what a sweetz housz..pls can u show d full view of the house both in and out..thanx
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by igbsam(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
adekhingz:

Can you please show us the plan of this house ? This is beautiful
Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by adekhingz(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2019
Anndrew:
what a sweetz housz..pls can u show d full view of the house both in and out..thanx

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by adekhingz(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2019
igbsam:

Can you please show us the plan of this house ? This is beautiful

I saw this online too. I don't have that bro.

Re: Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2019
Meritocracy:

Not some people but majority of people can't buy it. If you're civil servant and didn't steal or corruption just forget about buying it. Because I don't know how many year you will take safe #500M with 30k minimum wage before retirement.
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Collapses In Magodo, 4 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.