Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet (44366 Views)

Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Jakasibo(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
Princedapace:
Congrats to them

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Where is the link?
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by biacan(f): 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
tosinosam:

Funny yo grin can u cope if your husband is mostly not always around.. As in -Time- I heard and know DAT woman value time a lot in both relationship and marriage so..
Yes I can
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by biacan(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
mhosman:

there is one ekiti United footballer around my area
should I give u his number ?
I need someone that plays for foreign clubs.....man.u chealse e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Promise47(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
I just want to marry a footballer.....You'll have your peace of mind money and love is all they give........ cry
bros all my children boys and girls must play football professional
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by tosinosam(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
Yes I can
Then congratulations dear...u got an attribute dat will come in handy in d long run in regards to that
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by gr8child(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
Better person.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by steveodo(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
my wife did same on our wedding day last year, not new.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Bruno3000(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:
Why Ndidi still be like who dey suffer? No swag...
symptoms of money miss road
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by piroux(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please when is the Federal Government going to announce the public holiday for this wednesday naa, cos I dey hear some funny funny rumour that they are planning to cancel the holiday...Abeg who get any update!!!

Valid question oh
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by udemzyudex(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:

No be everybody like flashy life style.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Legendguru: 4:55pm On May 27, 2019
oh
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Memberclub(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:
he's an athlete. They don't eat anyhow. He can't eat eba sef.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Princedapace(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
Jakasibo:

Where is the link?

Hi, the link is on my signature. I couldnt place it here becus the mod will ban my account!
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by KingWarri: 5:54pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
I just want to marry a footballer.....You'll have your peace of mind money and love is all they give........ cry
hmm hmmm no stress..... Obinna in Aba united is there for you wink
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Lovelyn451(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
Eyaah...I'll do it too
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Roman7(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:

U sure?.....Beware of any man that wears Nike, Adidas and puma's kit.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by OdenKelechi(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:
Is it your suffer??
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by OdenKelechi(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
OTayobami:

See your life so make he wear golden suit first abi, fmmm yeye dey smell
No mind the hediot
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by akdjr(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2019
My sister did same last year during her wedding. quote author=donbachi post=78762894]It will become the in-thing in naija[/quote]
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by HitSong: 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
My God...... Her nipples are showing.....
In your face!
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Hotworta1: 9:11pm On May 27, 2019
LiveByNight:

It was cancelled

Was there an announcement to that effect?

I didn't hear of any cancelation oga.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by clive2u(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
i'm a footballer, i play in a university field every saturday and sunday. I'l b playing on wednesday cos there'l b public hols.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by CuntMiner(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
do u mind if we chat on whatsapp den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nobody: 3:07am On May 28, 2019
Hotworta1:

Was there an announcement to that effect?

I didn't hear of any cancelation oga.

I was pulling your legs grin
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by showafrica(m): 4:55am On May 28, 2019
Emaax77:

I no understand oo, come resemble one miserable fake pastor. May be na low key man sha but, this wife I dey look am somehow... Na fall that br*st fall abi na due to packaging?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.