Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet (44387 Views)

Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nazarethnaza: 12:54pm On May 27, 2019
Wilfred Ndidi's wife, Dinma whose white wedding was held over the weekend, gave all her friends a flower instead of throwing the bouquet.

One of the guests at the wedding who shared the video, disclosed that Wilfred Ndidi's wife gave all her friends a flower instead of throwing the bouquet because she wished each of them love. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/wilfred-ndidis-wife-gave-all-her-friends-a-flower-instead-of-throwing-the-bouquet/

3 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by donbachi(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
It will become the in-thing in naija

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nazarethnaza: 1:02pm On May 27, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Holumhidey(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2019
So
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Emaax77(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2019
Why Ndidi still be like who dey suffer? No swag...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Enuoyan: 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
Please when is the Federal Government going to announce the public holiday for this wednesday naa, cos I dey hear some funny funny rumour that they are planning to cancel the holiday...Abeg who get any update!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Phock2sweet: 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
My God...... Her nipples are showing.....
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by GloShare(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
But she's not the first to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by OTayobami(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:

See your life so make he wear golden suit first abi, fmmm yeye dey smell

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Englishgold: 2:47pm On May 27, 2019
Who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God.

I wish you that favor, myself and everyone here

Amen. Enjoy bro

3 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Bustincole(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2019
My own wedding day is fast approaching and there's no wife yet

Allah will surely provide the good for me too

10 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by biacan(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2019
I just want to marry a footballer.....You'll have your peace of mind money and love is all they give........ cry
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please when is the Federal Government going to announce the public holiday for this wednesday naa, cos I dey hear some funny funny rumour that they are planning to cancel the holiday...Abeg who get any update!!!

It was cancelled
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2019
Post their photos here let see if they are beautiful so I can track one of them
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Princedapace(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2019
Congrats to them

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2019
Bustincole:
My own wedding day is fast approaching and there's no wife yet

Allah will surely provide the good for me too
Do you need a wife that is good in drinking and shisha competition?
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by sathel(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by MyGeneration(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
El chapos cars
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by thesolutions(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2019
She shy.
Its good though.
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:
sp says a man whose life time income is not up to ndidi weekly wage of 70k gbp

2 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by okonja(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:

This life is too simple jare my brother... Not until you swag up for people to know you are rich before you have happiness. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by carlos1(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
Emaax77:

Dude release too many sperm

1 Like

Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by mytime24(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
My God...... Her nipples are showing.....
nawa for u,

Is dat d flowers #op is talking abt undecided
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
the dude sure love's the girl. Her pictures are scattered on its IG page
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by tosinosam(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:
I just want to marry a footballer.....You'll have your peace of mind money and love is all they give........ cry
Funny yo grin can u cope if your husband is mostly not always around.. As in -Time- I heard and know DAT woman value time a lot in both relationship and marriage so..
Re: Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet by mhosman(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
biacan:

there is one ekiti United footballer around my area
should I give u his number ?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.