Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Can You do What Leah Did????? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You do What Leah Did????? (1761 Views)

Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Dapchi Girls- Would You Do Something Different If You Were Leah Shaibu ??? / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
asalimpo:

it's easier than you think. One shot. Flash of searing pain. It goes blank bf she hits the ground. She dies.
On d other hand,easy exit. No more guessng whether she would make it or not. Would she die in sin or not. Would she miss d rapture. She really had it easy
What if she wakes up to see krishna at heaven's gate?
she just die for nothing,putting her parents through unneccessary pain.
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Brock1: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anas09:

There's consciousness there. I have experienced a near death experience before so I know. You Re not different from what you are here. You are still you and have your senses , only this time they becomes very sharp.

My little thought have it that, as u r conscious of nothing wen u sleep, so it is at death

1 Like

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Anas09: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Brock1:

My little thought have it that, as u r conscious of nothing wen u sleep, so it is at death
No. It's not so. You are fully conscious as you are in the physical. Noting changes. If I hadn't experienced it, I wouldn't ve been certain about it.

I went for surgery, and almost went from there. God brought me back. It wasn't time for me to go.

1 Like

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anas09:

No. It's not so. You are fully conscious as you are in the physical. Noting changes. If I hadn't experienced it, I wouldn't ve been certain about it.

I went for surgery, and almost went from there. God brought me back. It wasn't time for me to go.
Hope you know NDE's is a well documented medical condition,and your case is not unique.

1 Like

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Brock1: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anas09:

U actually felt that because u still have connections with ur body, all the sensory neurons still at work.

What will you say abt d Bible passage that states: the living are conscious that they will die, but the dead are conscious of nothing .

1 Like

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Dafemich(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. You fear death because you don't know that there's indeed no death. It's a transition. When you close your eyes here, you open them in another realm.

And, death is not painful, it is dying that is.

Stop being afraid of death, there's nothing there.

Hebrews 2:14-15 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Be free from the fear and bondage of death.
I don't fear death. I only fear dying without Christ

1 Like

Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by drginger(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
No
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Adedotguy: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
There are biblical differences between male and female Christians. Pastor Faith Oyedepo nailed it here https://www.livingscepter.com/differences-in-male-and-female-part-ii-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo/ please read.
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Anas09: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Brock1:

U actually felt that because u still have connections with ur body, all the sensory neurons still at work.

What will you say abt d Bible passage that states: the living are conscious that they will die, but the dead are conscious of nothing .
If you read that scripture within context, you'd discover that what the Bible is saying is a dead corpse being conscious of earthly happenings.

When you die and your soul leaves your body, you get disconnected from what transpires in the land of the living. You will never be part of the life here. But, you wld be conscious and see yourself just like it happens in your dreams.

If you step on fire in your dream, do you feel hurt or not? If someone hit you with a stick, wld you fell the pain or not? So, do you have consciousness in your dream realm or not?

While you are laying sleeping, are you conscious of what is happening around you? Do you get involved in discussions and decision making at that point? No.

So also with death.

Learn to read the Bible word for word. Look for the content and flow the context. Scriptures interpret others, they don't make sense if you use them in isolation.
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Anas09: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Hope you know NDE's is a well documented medical condition,and your case is not unique.
Really? Lolzzzzz. A medical condition that beats the imaginations of medical practitioners. I have watched Atheist medical Doctors perplexed at the accuracy of these unexplainable events.

That kind medical condition dey make atheists die go hell then come back to serve Jesus na better medical condition o.

Are you sure you ve been watching them? If na knly Christians dey get NDEs E for be another case, but when an atheist die come back, dey cry beg and repent. Lolzzzzz.

Abeg, me I like dat medical condition well well. Anytime you go surgery, I pray say e go happen to you as e happen to me.
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by Anas09: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Brock1:

But in your sleep plane are you conscious of yourself there? Or, don't you dream?

When you dream and you sense danger do you avoid it? Why?

Do you feel pain in your dreams. Do you laugh, cry and eat?

Some people even have sex and find themselves wet when they wake up. How do you explain that?

Again, do you dream? If yes, then Dead, as far as I have experienced, is like dreaming.

Yes, you won't be aware of what happens in the physical world while sleeping, but in the dream plane, you wld.
Re: Can You do What Leah Did????? by orunto27: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
If you have her ANOINTING. She has The Spirit of Shadrack, Melchak and Abednego. She has the anointing of John, James and Paul. Christ is her Security, Safety and Success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Catholic Church Allegedly Refused To Bury Its Dead For Owing Dues / Prophecy: 'You Are Going To See The Man Of War I Am' / Is There Really A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.