Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA (39664 Views)

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Englishgold: 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
Nigeria all over the world is seen as scam, while we're being scammed every now and then .

Keep scamming us
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:04pm On May 27, 2019
Recorded and edited interview with the lifeless one

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by AMI3(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin What are we expecting
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Badonasty(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2019
naptu2:
The NTA will air a special interview with President Muhammadu Buhari at 10pm today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1132994550908227584

twice on front page
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2019
sotall:
grin grin

Is it interview or another rehearsal?

Meanwhile i will be watching out for another bombshell from the president

I rather use that time to do party with the unresourceful afonja girls than watch that lifeless dullard!
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Beulah77: 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Why so late?
Is he doing the needful?
For some of us that dont watch television, how far?

Why 10pn, this president us a real fraudster

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by bluefilm: 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
Damentia:
Oh sorry NTA I gat no time to listen to the gibberish he has to say....I will be busy on my lappy,maybe the guy below me might have some time to spare

Liar.

I know people like you.

Hypocrites like you will be ready to watch the broadcast as from 8pm sef.

You go even buy fuel keep in readiness in case nepa strikes.
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Andersonjr(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
Worst National television station ever

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by woblow1(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2019
we need live chat not an edited interview

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Fasanyadaniel(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
Nawa o, So nobody won watch the interview. who I go ask way in the bagger talk later
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by YchaseMe(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
na their station and i dont even care to watch rubbish
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Epique: 3:20pm On May 27, 2019
The interviewer and the interviewee have something in common- they are both past their time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by hopexter(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
NTA! Who the heck watches NTA? the last time i watched that channel was when they were still showing VOLTRON :-

You don take style old too oo. VOLTRON that year sha
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by nwakibie3(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
why always recorded interview eh

what happened to live broadcast/interview

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by SocialJustice: 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
mcjohny:
probably not me checkout d next, he should come to channels TV so his life, career and foolishness will be torn open
grin grin grin World people, you want to disgrace baba on a local level.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by oceaneverdry77: 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
mytime24:
Can any good news come frn NTA embarassed

Never cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by bimbodotun(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
Comic relief coming soon....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Avater0147(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2019
So this guy wan embarrass us again to the world this night abi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Mynightmare: 3:39pm On May 27, 2019
Special interview indeed.
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by Shaprara: 3:41pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=naptu2 post=78765359]The NTA will air a special interview with President Muhammadu Buhari at 10pm today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1132994550908227584

A pre-recorded interview, they cannot do it live like the the NG the candidates with Kadaria, NTA as the state propaganda arm of the FG will do buhari’s bidding, let them try a independent interview and you’ll see fks here and there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2019
which special interview? the one that will be state managed, an interview they already know and told the callers what to ask the president and what not to ask him.......one they have been practising its rehearsals since last month...well except you wnt to laugh, then keep a date to watch...bye

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by hybridblood07(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2019
What makes you think he won't understand any questions thrown at him?
Biglittlelois:
Really? As in Buhari will sit down one on one with an interviewer? I doubt, he will have a companion that'll help interpret words for him cos even if they coach him, he still won't understand anything.
Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by ajebuter(f): 3:45pm On May 27, 2019
NTA is still existing?

Anyway, I will be watching Telemundo's " Lord of the Sky' or Eva Channel's ' Fooled into Love' then

No time for radarada

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by ajebuter(f): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
NTA! Who the heck watches NTA? the last time i watched that channel was when they were still showing VOLTRON undecided

Your own better..

I last watched it when they were still showing SuperTed, Terra Hawks, Rent-a-Ghost, Some Mothers do Have Em ( By Mr Spencer), Robin Hood, Checkmate, New Samanja, New Masquerade, Second Chance, Village Headmaster and Sesame Street.. grin grin grin grin grin

useless station..

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA by zakari247(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
thank God I will be sleeping by that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.