Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (49962 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Polchiz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqK12ws6dx0

Labour Party’s Presidential candidate, Dr. Peter Obi was on Friday evening granted interview by Cable News Network’s (CNN) Zain Asher.

The interview with Asher had been postponed twice, the last one being indefinite, but somehow, the interview was held on Friday.

In a short clip on the interview, Obi was asked if he would address issues of corruption and insecurity plaguing the country.

He said with competent leader who had the needed capacity, it corruption and insecurity could be curbed.

“If you have a leader that is competent, has the capacity and commitment to start dealing with it, you are not going to solve it overnight but there is going to be a clear visible attempt to dealing with it.

"They are things that can be dealt with decisively. You also need to have a leader that has done this in the past,” he said.

On how to tackle the nation’s ailing economy and bring it out of life support, Obi said first of all, “You have to deal decisively with the issue of security, it is impacting negatively on the economy today; you have to deal with it headlong because you have to get the farmers to go back to the farm by ensuring that the vast land in the north are invested.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/16/at-last-peter-obi-granted-interview-by-cnn-video/%3famp=1

200 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

279 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Anigreat: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.

1303 Likes 170 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Our incoming President grin

Amoda Ogunlere aka El Chapo De Bourdillon nor fit address press for TVC talk more of CNN.

His urchins are in rude shock at the moment but their eyes go clear soon.

ObiDatti 2023

885 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

206 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Everythinggood: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
obi my man, we the nigeria youth loves u. keeps making us happy 24/7

527 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Anigreat: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

shocked

Your agbadorian writing skill is top notch. I envy you, but stop crying.

803 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Chizzyjforce: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Let me join now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Omesbrit(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi no be their mate. I want to see the BAT man on NTA. I want to watch him goof.

433 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ThAGodFaThEr4: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

ko de ni da fu'en !

428 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nationalpikin: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Take it or leave it. It's Peter obis time. He is winning this 2023 election for sure

449 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ObituaryYebo: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandora is about to release another rap of lies

Tule baba. Iro labi grin
The master of IPOB

34 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by OscarJaden(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
I thought Reno said it was impossible
I will deactivate my Nairaland account if Emilo kan can go on CNN for interview

420 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

305 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by CanineOfJackal: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Trust me Mynd44 won't see this poster

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Samyyorn5050: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar

Sorry sir
I see your pain
I know your wish right now
But don't worry CNN will interview your principal.

282 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Amb1045(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Lagos agbadorian campaign with. Lol

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ceenaija(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mr Peter Obi is equal to the task

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ecos(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin please be giving them high BP

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Jinotime(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ceenachi: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Pandora is about to release another rap of lies

Tule baba. Iro labi grin
The master of IPOB

Zombie
No sane person will argue otherwise
We lived 7yrs with a president who is afraid of the media and who is not aware of what is happening in Nigeria
We don’t want another 4 more years of same

Obi keep making history I can't remember how many presidental candidate in the history of Nigeria has been interviewed by CNN while when campaign has not yet started

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ashez: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigeria must be free
The era of political darkness is about to give way.
Proverbs 29:2 is about to manifest in Nigeria, Nigerians we will rejoice again, there is hope.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Urchins actively ready to commit suicide

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by owiko(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Incoming presido, please pity the enemies of Nigeria. They have had too many sleepless nights on a stretch.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by specialmati(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians Behold the best presidential candidate. Any attempt to vote for those old corrupt money bags na finish level nigeria go enter

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
undecided

This man should be the President for crying out loud. How can people be blind to this fact? How? We only have two choices in the forth-coming elections....Tinubu and Obi......

Case for Tinubu-- He has demonstrated that he is a good leader and he won't let his people be second class citizen.....If physically fit will make a good President.
Criticism--Too old. If anything happens to him, we'll be left with a very smart man but a boko-haram apologist.

Case for Obi--Nobody has been able to accuse him of incompetence and mismanagement of funds. He has shown sincere concern for the plight of Nigerians especially the youth.
Criticism--Anambra state is not Dubai.....If he can't change the fortunes of his state industrially, what's the hope for Nigeria?

I will vote for Obi.....but I'll never trust a politician enough to vouch for him.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by DamianX: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
And after Peter Obi let's all make it our obligation to elect worthy people and by Gods grace Nigeria will be the light of Africa.

We can do it

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi is a world Class presidential Candidate.

Let's come together, and make him our president for the survival of this country.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Evanderbright: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
These people don't know what will hit them next year.

Keep shouting peter obi doesn't have structure like an orangutan in human form.
All road leads to asorock next year

Likes for peter obi
Share For carbohydrate crooner or emir of dubai?
Taaaah!!
More likes for peter obi

188 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.