Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

#LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA (9185 Views)

Itel Celebrates Children’s Day 2023 With Over 1,000 Children In Abuja / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by kingjizzy2(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
Yes! The day we've all been waiting for is here! It's the NTA Children's Day Party and we're so excited. Follow the Event live here NOW to see all the fun and games we'll be having. Goodies are up for grabs too!

Who's ready to join and enjoy!

#ChildrensDayParty
#FutureSuperHeroes

1 Like

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 2:53pm On May 27, 2019
OP make I EPP you with pictures

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by kingjizzy2(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2019
Activities include face painting, arm wrestling, dancing, spelling bees and more see more pictures from the event.

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 2:55pm On May 27, 2019

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 2:56pm On May 27, 2019
More

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by kingjizzy2(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2019
#FutureSuperHeroes..

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2019
This is why I hate the Chinese, they try to bring their tradition to Africa,

why the Lion dance.

SAY NO TO ALMAJIRI SYSTEM AND SAVE MILLIONS OF KIDS

2 Likes

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 3:03pm On May 27, 2019
This is lovely from itel
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by Sirpaul(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2019
las las na scam
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
Imagine a rubbish ph0ne manufacturer and nonsense tv network, a match made in hell

[img]https://media1./images/bef76147ff9fc116f3211d7ff39460d0/tenor.gif?itemid=12974259[/img]

2 Likes

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2019
It's no surprise, their phones are a joke to us adults !
I hope they share the phones to the kids!
The only thing okay about Itel is their battery power!
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by skukimania(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Battery power kwa? Itel?

2 Likes

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
More

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
Itel sef
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by calddon(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
Itel and NTA, what a good combination grin

1 Like

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 3:13pm On May 27, 2019
MotivateUrself:
you talk too much!
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2019
skukimania:

Battery power kwa? Itel?

It's a sarcastic comment.
They've the battery power capacity in their brain to produce nonsense.

1 Like

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
madamgrace:
you talk too much!

Make it your life goal to mind your business and you'll become a madam in real life.

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by madamgrace: 3:17pm On May 27, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Make it your life goal to mind your business and you'll become a madam in real life.
If only you can stop being childish you would have been successful in motivating yourself
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by HarryDuce(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2019
I've noticed that we get NTA related stuff from blogs than actually watching the channel. Maybe it's just me.
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
madamgrace:

If only you can stop being childish you would have been successful in motivating yourself

I don't wish to motivate myself, I'm already where I dreamed of and I still dream for more tho.
All I can do is motivate you to minding your own business and not acting like class prefect!
Looking for who talk and who no talk!
Seems like you were once a class prefect in ajegunle
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by skukimania(f): 3:26pm On May 27, 2019
MotivateUrself:

It's a sarcastic comment.
They've the battery power capacity in their brain to produce nonsense.

Lol grin! Ok.

1 Like

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by MotivateUrself(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2019
skukimania:

Lol grin! Ok.
Yeah bro.
Itel lacks the power to tell about good innovation concerning them, cus they don't exist.
Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by skukimania(f): 3:44pm On May 27, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Yeah bro.
Itel lacks the power to tell about good innovation concerning them, cus they don't exist.

You are the second person to call me bro today smiley. Is it that 'F' that stands for female gender isn't showing beside my moniker? Do I need to change my moniker?
I am not Bro biko!

1 Like

Re: #LIVEUPDATES itel Mobile Celebrates Children's Day Party With NTA by Adeola1345: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
All of us gather be children ni oooo grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New E Tv Code Is Out / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb / Does Glo Roll Over Unused Internet Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.