Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Need Writers For My Newspaper! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Writers For My Newspaper! (789 Views)

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper / NEXT Newspaper (234Next) Stops Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Writers For My Newspaper! by ebonyking: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hello Quys,
I need writers for my new newspaper project.I want writers who produce original, quality,insightful articles in this topic areas:INSPIRATIONALS,BUSINESS IDEAS,BUSINESS &INCOME OPPORTUNITIES,BRANDING,MARKETING STRATEGIES.The paper is targeted for the small and home businesses.
If you can comfortable write the articles for us,then contact us today and lets talk.
Email - nobleconsults@gmail.com(Subject - Re :Writers Wanted)
Yahoo Chat id - nobleconsults
Re: I Need Writers For My Newspaper! by jabe4u(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2010
Yes! you have the person, talking about business ideas. I CAN DO IT. email: talk2jabe@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Writers For My Newspaper! by jokings: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
i can give you write-ups on business ideas and inspirationalarticles

kingsjonathan@ymail.com, 07029513585
Re: I Need Writers For My Newspaper! by mycece: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2010
Hello, My wife is interested in working with you. She is a lawyer. Graduated 2 years back but has not served. She has a passion for reading and writing and would be willing to discuss with you. She can be reached on 0802 383 1169. Her name is Victoria. Many Thanks.
Re: I Need Writers For My Newspaper! by Fant(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2010
@poster,
I tried sending an email to you but was prompted that the email ID was invalid.
However, i have decided to paste a copy of the mail here if you don't mind. And it reads thus:
Hello! Sir,
I am writing this mail in response to your post on: www.nairaland.com, of which you requested good writers to register their interest in writing for publication on your newspaper.
I hereby wish to use this medium to indicate my interest in writing for your newspaper.

I currently stay in Kaduna State Nigeria.
One of my hobbies is "WRITING" and i believe with my good flair for it, you will certainly enjoy my service.

In your post, you clearly indicated the areas which these writings or articles would be based on. And the areas that caught my attention are:
BUSINESS IDEAS
and
INSPIRATIONAL ARTICLES.
This is because I believe in my ability to take care of these areas.

I have written lots of articles for some websites and I don't necessarily write because of money since I enjoy doing it. But this should not in anyway imply that I am a writer without value.

Thanks, as I patiently anticipate a favourable response from you.

Best Regards,
Felix: 08094301125.
Email: salisfelix@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Business Misfortune What Do I Do Now, Where Do I Put My Cash / Customised Sms / Ridiculously Cheap Imported Items Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.