Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Hidden Love� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Love� (1301 Views)

Hidden Love (short Story ) / Hidden Love (short Story ) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
This is a story of a young couple who got married on an arrange marriage because of their family and both detest each other that they can't wait to divorce after they two years contract is over but will they plan go through? or will it back fire?, find out on this captivating romantic story #HIDDEN LOVE� by coscleyn
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
Oh dear you look gorgeous in your wedding dress said mom,thanks mom. Are we good to go? Dad asked from behind, we went down,enter our car and drove to the church and everybody was already seated, even the groom is standing on the altar with his best man and the priest they are waiting for one person that is the bride.the bride is here one of the congregation shouted and all eyes were on the church entrance with my dad holding me while we walk majestically down the aisle and everybody 's eye were on me.we reach at the alter my father gave my hands to my groom, he hesitated for a while before he took my hands and kneel before the priest
Priest: if any body have anything against this marriage that person should come forward. I look back and the congregation was quiet and the priest proceed
Priest: somadina okonkwo do you take chisom ezedike as your lawfully wedded wife for better or worse, in richer or in poorer till death do your apart
Groom:yes I do
The same was asked to me I responded yesI do smiling
We arise and exchange the rings
Priest: you may now kiss your bride
we faced each other and my groom was reluctant to kiss me, the congregation was shouting kiss kiss kiss. He had no choice so he planted a kiss on my lip,i wanted to reciprocate but he disengaged and walk away leaving me on the altar
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
This is my first story in nairaland , they may be some errors cos am still a novice pls kindly correct me no insult and I will appreciate it if you comment after each post
Re: Hidden Love� by DivineSpecial(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2019
Am following ride on
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2019
After the reception was over,we went to lounge in a hotel I was excited because of our nuptial night, but the expression on my husband face was weird and we have not said a word to each other since the wedding ceremony.we entered our suite it was beautifully decorated and I don't need a sooth-sayer to tell me that it's one of the best hotel in town,what cut my eyes was our king size bed which was decorated with red petal. I quietly went and sat on the bed still in my wedding dress, my husband changed into his pyjamas and was heading towards the bed I was now brushing when he came closer and I closed my eyes, the next thing I heard was I am not interested in you so get your dirty self out of my bed am tired I want to sleep. Before I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock I shouted oh it's a dream. I looked at my right side of the bed and my bestie was sitting on a chair beside my bed gazing at me with a smile, I can see you are having fun oh in this your dream said Sophia it just one silly dream like that I said Sophia was now laughing what's funny I asked somie (that is what my friends calls me) is like you were having sex in that dream if so tell me now so I can accompany you to a church to deliver you from spiritual husband said Sophia still laughing as if her life depends on it don't be ridiculous it's not a bad dream I said getting of the bed.
Re: Hidden Love� by bossy512(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2019
Interesting........
Re: Hidden Love� by prisomic(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2019
Nice start,already sitting n ready to join d moving train!!!
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 7:53pm On May 30, 2019
Oh thank God is Saturday no work today i said out loud you are the boss whether you go or not nobody will query you unlike me imagine my boss called me late at night to inform me that I will have an appointment with one of our investors, he knows that I don't work on Saturdays if I refuse to go now he will have a reason to query or even sack me said Sophia while selecting her clothes OK then let me brush up and prepare breakfast I said .sommie i can't wait for it just prepare your own I will eat at restaurant am already late you know how these rich men behave when you keep them waiting she said.
I went to the kitchen I was still there when sophia came to take water all dressed up to leave, she looks gorgeous in her off shoulder Ankara with flat sandals and a light make up making her more beautiful you look stunning I wonder if you are going to an appointment or a date I asked giggling you no well this girl so I should not look good anyway see you in the evening she said stepping out.
after preparing my pancake I made a cup of tea I carried it to the dinning ,while eating I remembered how I met Sophia in my second year in the University since then she became a friend turn sister to me, we have been living together for a year and half now in a well furnished apartment.
I finished my breakfast and did some house chores by then I was tired I decided to take my siesta.
later in the day I was bored watching TV, I took my phone and checked my whatsapp chat I had a message from Charles my childhood friend saying" how are you" I wanted to reply on a second thought I logged out, ever since he confess his feelings for me I started avoiding him I knew he noticed it but I don't want to get his hopes up.
I glance at the wall clock in my room it was already 4:00pm I quickly went to the bathroom, took my bath put on shorts and a pink polo with snickers tie my hair in a ponytail style picked my car key all set to visit my parents since am free today.
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Traffic was less today so I arrived at our gigantic gate and horn for like 5 minutes I was getting impatient so I alight from my car and walk towards the small gate I wanted to knock and I realized it was unlocked I entered
Paulinus paulinus paulinus where is this stupid gate man I shouted before he came out from his small room
Aah small madam nah u dey call me I wanted to answer but I decided to check first before I answer a ghost
Didn't u heard when I horn just don't spoil my mood go and open the gate I commanded as he opened the gate I entered my car, drove in and went inside our house it's a duplex well furnished it's one of our houses in Lagos. as I walked round the house every where was quiet I couldnt see my adopted brother Tobe running around the house as usual or the maids I wanted to go upstairs before I saw my mom coming down stairs smiling
Oh look who we have here my little baby coming towards me we hugged

But mom am not your little baby I said frowning you should stop calling me that am a grown woman

You can say whatever you like i still see you as my little baby she said and we laughed.

Where is Tobe? I asked

Oh Tobe is now in boarding school, he entered jss 1 last month I was against it for him to be in boarding school but he insisted you know Tobe nah so will have to let him go. Ever since he left this house it became boring and u chisom can't even come and visit me she said
Oh mom I have been busy running things in the office besides I call you everyday
That's not enough she said
Mom you will never change I know you are saying this to make me to come and live here I said smiling while getting up from the chair
Mom I hope food is in this house I asked going inside the kitchen while she followed me. I open the pot and dish out some spaghetti and collect water and a can of orange juice from the refrigerator and sat beside my mom in the kitchen, eating my food silently
Do you have a boyfriend? She asked I started choking she hand me a cup of water I pretended that I didn't heard her
You said what?
don't be silly is not a bad thing you are old enough and is hightime you married you are not getting any younger she said adjusting her eyeglass
Mom am just 26 I said
And you will be 27next month do you know that I married your father at the age of 24 and had you a year after and I want the same for you. now in my early 50 am still fresh and beautiful with a grown up daughter like you and I think you don't have a boyfriend, you are not into any serious relationship cause you have not introduced us to anyone. That made your father and I to find you a suitable let me say a perfect match for you my baby she said smiling showing of his gap teeth which I inherited from her.
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2019
I will update today I know it's been long ,I don't know whether you like the story or not but I will keep on updating. Comments are welcome
Cheers.
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2019
I will update today is been long I had been busy. I don't know if you like the story or not but I will keep updating.comments are welcome
Cheers.
Re: Hidden Love� by prisomic(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2019
I love it dear cuz d main character bears d same name as myself (first time it's happening on nairaland though) cheesy grin grin grin,well done
Re: Hidden Love� by AndreIsKing: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Looks good.
Waiting for the next update smiley .
Re: Hidden Love� by Kwinvii: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm so gonna love this story
More updates pls
Re: Hidden Love� by coscley112(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
What 's the time mom asked it 's 6:30pm already I can't imagine we have been here talking and time passes I don't know if I can be able to go back home, I know Lagos traffic will be horrible by now I said
Oh it s because it's late if not u would have left your mom alone you are trying chisom for more than 3 months you haven't sleep over In your own home mom complains

Mom is not like that don't make me feel bad I love you mom i said side hugging her which lighten her mood

It's ok ur dad will be back soon we better go help the maids out in the kitchen to make dinner b4 your dad arrives.

We are done with the yam sauce when dad came back I excitedly went and hug him
Good evening dad I greeted

Oh my princess you will live long you were on my mind through out today dad said sitting on a couch with remote on his hand changing to his favorite channel NTA news

OK dad tell me why I was on your mind today i
asked I was sitting beside him now. He turned to face me now keeps the remote on the table.

I have something to tell you I know by now your mom would have given u a hint on it he winks at my mom we laughed to that.

About the perfect match you got for me I asked

Absolutely my dear you future husband dad replied
Ah dad when did u and mom became a match maker? I asked

Since we match make ur cousin brother with Cynthia today their are happily married with 3 kids said mom

Trust me mom I can find my Mr Right when the right time comes am still young u know I still have time besides am not ready for marriage right now
I said

Darling look at what this girl is saying the right time is now you are not getting any younger ooh! She exclaimed

Chisom dad called out you are my child I can't deceive you I want the best for you chief okonkwo wants you to marry his grandson he said

I was flabbergasted I looked at mom she was smiling
But I haven't seen his grandson I asked
they will come tomorrow for dinner so u will meet them he replied
OK let me ask Wat if I'm not attracted to him or he s not attracted to me as well

Oh come off it dear you are a very beautiful woman with morals what else do a man needs in

a woman about him he is such a gentleman very handsome too so you see that attraction part won't be a problem said mom

Mom you know when it comes to marriage I don't want handsome only cause I won't eat his handsomeness before I could finish dad cut in

Chisom wait till tomorrow to see first he said with tune of finality getting up from the couch to his room to freshen up set the table for dinner I heard him while he walk upstairs

U don hear him let's go and set the table mom said getting up as well. I walked to her but mom are u with his picture I asked curiously

Yes we took picture together when we went to Adele s wedding anniversary party but I won't show you she said and walked to the kitchen

I followed her immediately she was dishing out some foods I started begging her

My fantastic mom my cocoastic mom I called her
If you like call me alcoholistic mom I won't show you "curiosity kills a rat" oya carry this foods to the dinning she ordered

I carried the foods to the table I was setting the table and I sighted her phone on a stool in the sitting room I excitedly went their as if I won bet naija, I picked her phone I was still scrolling down the phone when I receive a heavy knock on my head I turned immediately it was mom I boast into laughter

Young lady what are you doing with my phone can I have it back she demanded I gave the phone to her
I wanted to show u but u have ruin your chances she said
Mom please I followed her to the dinning still pleading I haven't beg mom for some thing like this I s not even vital I murdered

Dad later came down stairs, we prayed and ate our food silently, everyone retired to their rooms.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Content Writer(s) .... / The Pastor Wife. Episode 1 / TUGRIL (the Underground Room In The Library)- Complete Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.