Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

"She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos (2473 Views)

"Ice Princess" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink Outfit (photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Toke Makinwa Stuns In White Gown At Gtbank Fashion Cocktail In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by joseph6071: 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
Toke Makinwa, the popular Nigerian On Air Personality went to her official social page to drop stunning photos of herself.

She captioned it...

"Lady Toke of house of Makinwa, first of her Name, defender of the Slaydom, keeper of the glow. Queen of the baby girls of life club, Master of her craft and she who has no chill button"

She wrote this further

"She was not my favorite for a very long time but tonight I loved dressing up as Sansa. The character went from a broken little bird to an unstoppable �. Took all that life threw at her and became so strong it’s admirable."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/she-who-has-no-chill-button-toke.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2019
cool
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by Patrick33(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
in my own favourite characters voice "Fuc! you and your chill"
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
We hear

Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by matify83: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
Which craft has this one mastered other than.........

By now you should have been well informed that we don't have any spare F.....k to give.
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by ValCon888: 7:37pm On May 27, 2019
Once dominique sees this thread it will enter front page.
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by Hatima: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
Lmao! She's channelling Sansa Stark..
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by Texman21: 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
what in gods name is this,the one who made this piece of sh!t dress deserves a firing squad and her disgracing game of thrones should be married to someone like ramsay bolton
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2019
Akuko

Go and sleep jor

You that Ambode has fvcked the sh*t out of your wide pvssy angry
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2019
Bloggers should be blame for this
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by jayson87: 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
This girl wears borrowed clothes... lets face it
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On May 27, 2019
So, after wearing this once what becomes of the dress?
Naija is too hot to wear this anywhere.
If you wear it in Jand or Yankee na laugh oyibo go use finish you.

Bloggers should also stay honest with themselves.
It’s not every of her picture which is sultry, hot, amazing and what have you.
I have gone through her Instagram and seen a lot of misses which still get described here as stunning.
Bia, if I slap one blogger e dey like the rest go carry sense by force.
Re: "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos by nicepoker101(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2019
She looks like a lost mermaid grin

(1) (Reply)

See The South African Plus-size Lady Causing Commotion On Twitter / 'Good For Him' - Comedian Alibaba Reacts To The Removal Of Sanusi As Emir / My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.