Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty (2477 Views)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by iamdrjosh: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Veteran Nigerian singer Ducan mighty aka portharcourt first son, has called out his estranged wife Vivien Okechukwu and her family, for allegedly trying to kill him and take possession of his wealth and properties.

The singer made this known via a series of posts on his official instagram page where he stated that both vivien, her mother (Charity nwakanma), her brother (Bright nwakanma) and her sister (Maria nwakanma) to tarnish his image and career.

He also stated that he has recording and evidence to back his accusations.

See posts below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWQTonBTpQ/?igshid=snrf9k1rd82n

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWQdaLBx6A/?igshid=9e4q3hpyfutq

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/04/my-wife-and-her-family-are-planning-to-kill-me-take-over-my-properties-duncan-mighty-raises-alarm/

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by fati2001(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2020
okay...
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by writetopoker2: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2020
This one strongooooo.
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by tyson98: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Fear women

3 Likes

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Sundrus: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2020
See this isi-ewu wey be wife beater... No go arrange ur home & behave ya self. Dey find sympathy for social media.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Smellymouth: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Wahala
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by JeffreyD1(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Go to police station sir
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Annie939(f): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2020
wife beater. I don't even no why they keep you alive till now oluku

3 Likes

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by iamdrjosh: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2020
undecided
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by iamdrjosh: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2020
more photos

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by WrittyWritter(f): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Y bring it to social media..u don't know d way to d police station or what

Make sure to write your will oo..make dey no go succeed by accident smiley
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Ottyn01(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2020
So ur wife & her family want to kill u, and u are coming to social media to tell us?
Do u want us to kill them for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Ohhhh run for your life,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Pierocash(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2020
When he started spewing trash about buying car for mother before wife, I knew something is wrong in his home, and wants to generalise his flawed experience

6 Likes

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Kobicove(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2020
This guy should stop making wild claims
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Nanaborga(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Celebrities and attention , he doesn’t even care if this is a very wrong attention, putting the lives of his in-law at risk by exposing them on media. If this is actually true then he should divorce her ASAP and arrest them if he has claims that they want him dead rather than coming to cry to us on media

1 Like

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Emecson(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2020
Abeg b4 u die, u fit just add my name 4 ur will,i no dey find much sha but just use ur church mind
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
When he started spewing trash about buying car for mother before wife, I knew something is wrong in his home, and wants to generalise his flawed experience
Na the mumu? Make e rest in pieces. His home is on fire hence the rubbish statement but some idiots supported him. Why didn't he say so when the going was good?
I know some zombies would have withdrawn the cars their wives use in taking their children to school and selling goods from door to door as a side income or because they can't afford shops and send the cars to their mothers who go to farm because of his rubbish and to prove they are not simps or whatever they call men who respect women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by TANID(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2020
tyson98:
Fear women
ok but let's wait for the other side story first, before we concluded on the issue.
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
They will choose beauty over character or anything any day, ask them why choose the woman, they will say they want cute kids. Greet my parents for me, help me tell them say Dollars dey go N1k alongside petrol. Tell Dem say Dem never gree open borders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2020
Nanaborga:
Celebrities and attention , he doesn’t even care if this is a very wrong attention, putting the lives of his in-law at risk by exposing them on media. If this is actually true then he should divorce her ASAP and arrest them if he has claims that they want him dead rather than coming to cry to us on media
They should just lock the Online nuisance up already, that's why they want to kill him so he will stop spewing thrash on the Internet. He is too annoying.
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by LikeAking: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2020
When red pill mens dem warn about marriage him gree?

Its not too late 4 Duncan to swallow the red pill.

Marriage na scam.

Never marry from a poor family.
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by femi4: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2020
And you called yourself PH first son
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2020
This is a lesson to all guys out there who tends to be carried away by mere physical endowments. always look before you leap. make your research very well before tying the knots...if u rush enter marriage, u fit rush come out.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by ewelike98925: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
So ur wife & her family want to kill u, and u are coming to social media to tell us?Do u want us to kill them for you?
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Ukii348: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home.. You have access to see all transactions and interest accumulated

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by jesmond3945: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Annie939:
wife beater. I don't even no why they keep you alive till now oluku
how you take know
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Realtord43: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2020
I hear say port harcourt guys no the fear so why duncan mighty con the fear and raise alarm
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Gabe427: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2020
village people don't be reason this guy matter for long
Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
They will choose beauty over character or anything any day, ask them why choose the woman, they will say they want cute kids. Greet my parents for me, help me tell them say Dollars dey go N1k alongside petrol. Tell Dem say Dem never gree open borders.
You wouldn't blame Duncan Mighty that was busy chasing BEAUTY..... going by his Looks.
Most NIGERIAN MEN are really suffering.

IF I have another chance of marrying I will repeat my kind of marriage again.
Never marry a LADY, thinking you will be able to shoulder the responsibilities of all her family members.
That's why I frown at GUYS going into marriage because of only sex.
Give such Guys 2 years into that same marriage, you will see them uploading their account details on every social media platform.
As a man, The moment you are ripe for marriage, please go for a Lady that has dreams and healthy targets and not those who will sit at home changing channels of DSTV with her relatives littering every part of your apartment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife, Her Family Planning To Kill Me, Take Over My Properties – Duncan Mighty by Annie939(f): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
how you take know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Ozo's Romatic Birthday Message To Nengi That Made Her Cry. / ‘tattooing Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s / I Never Knew I Had A Dead Body In My Congregation- Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.