Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise (9608 Views)

Excercise Routine For Infants Physical Health! / Pictures From Festac Fitness Walk 2018 Sponsored By Tecno / What You Need To Know About Rest, Excercise And Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by frankomale1(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
#9jatrendingnews #creativehandsinitiative

On Saturday, 25th of May 2019 , Creative Hands Initiative, an NGO based in Benin City, Edo State, held her Fourth Clean up exercise, tagged “Keep Nigeria Clean, Edo State Phase IV”. The NGO led by former SUG Vice President, University of Benin, charged Nigerians on the need to maintain a Clean and healthy Environment. She also used the medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to support the project. 
The sanitation exercise is to be held monthly and to be replicated in the 36 states of Nigeria, hence her call for support from well meaning Nigerians.
The Exercise was Approved by the Edo State Ministry of Environment
Here are photos from today’s Exercise that took place at New Benin Market , Benin City

https://9jatrendingnews.com/2019/05/27/live-pictures-from-keep-nigeria-clean-exercise/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Handsomebeing(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Nice. FTC
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by specie103(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Okay, we yaff see it.

When is nairaland going to start their own "keep nairaland clean" to wipe away all this scammers.

I have a dream, one day, I will make FTC sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by sunnyside16(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
nice of them, hope it is sustained
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by weirdtee: 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Keep our politicians CLEAN instead!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by talk2maurice(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2019
This is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by damysamy12(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2019
goog .
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by maynation(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Yoruba people doing eye service.. Tomorrow u will see loads of nylon full off shits........tueh

God punish your flat head

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Thebwoy: 5:11pm On May 27, 2019
This sort of project na only 2-3weeks e go last b4 all of them get tired.

its called initial gra gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Bitterleafsoup: 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
weirdtee:
Keep our politicians CLEAN instead!
Exactly! Clean headed leaders would do all needed to keep the environment clean and secure.
Instead we have a slew of vampire's masquerading as leaders that only care about their compound.

The youth are no different when we celebrate chicks getting rich quick wit men stick.
Or getting into politics and pull the same tricks
Sick and tired of being tired and sick
We gotta change this ish....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by advocate666: 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
Next is war against indiscipline.
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by AgroSeeds: 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
Thats cool. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and should be encouraged.

Meanwhile, Give Me 10k And I Give You All These Gadgets.

The Gadgets are

A Universal Wireless MIFI Modem Or Wireless Internet Router

A Nokia Torch

A Bluetooth, FM, Radio Player

An 8 GB Sandisk Memory Card For The Player Above

If Interested, Call/Chat me up on 08135880923 or 09090907136.

All are 100% functional. If You buy them and there is an issue, I offer a money back guarantee. Thanks a lot.

Location is Lagos. But I can send to any part of Nigeria.

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by frankomale1(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:

not true, this is the fourth exercise carried out by Creative Hands Initiative. with enough support, it can be sustained
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Erolow(f): 5:19pm On May 27, 2019
Nice one. Hope it lasts
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Phock2sweet: 5:20pm On May 27, 2019
grin
maynation:

God punish your flat head

cheesy
is that what you normally call your boyfriend?
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by babythug(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2019
What a shame to our government as a whole when private individuals and initiatives have to take up sanitation of the environment!

And we pay tax for goodness sakes!

Kudos to the team nonetheless
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Phock2sweet: 5:22pm On May 27, 2019
Success1020:

Afonjas, Afonjas and Afonajs. These people ehn. There was this news of afonja visitors hosted by an Urhobo woman in her house. Can you believe they shat in a plastic bag, tied it very neatly like amala and left shit under the bed? They left the next morning as if nothing happened. The Urhobo woman could never believe why they would do such a filthy thing; shows this is what they do in their mud house!
I Don die grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 27, 2019
Success1020:

Afonjas, Afonjas and Afonajs. These people ehn. There was this news of afonja visitors hosted by an Urhobo woman in her house. Can you believe they shat in a plastic bag, tied it very neatly like amala and left shit under the bed? They left the next morning as if nothing happened. The Urhobo woman could never believe why they would do such a filthy thing; shows this is what they do in their mud house!

Chineke God of Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by cifo1145(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2019
Success1020:

OMG ur moniker should be savagery!!!! WTF

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by maynation(f): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
;Dis that what you normally call your boyfriend?

Yeah.

You like it huh??
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by Phock2sweet: 5:56pm On May 27, 2019
maynation:

Yeah.

You like it huh??
if you will be my girlfriend right? I promise you I won't touch you. Till after marriage tongue
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
Na #trashchallenge sure pass, forget all this rubbish.
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by maynation(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
Phock2sweet:
if you will be my girlfriend right? I promise you I won't touch you. Till after marriage tongue

Sorry, but I don't date Igbos tongue.

Besides, your post is saying something and your user name is saying something else.sad
Re: Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise by nkemjacob2(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:

his project had been on since Jan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Confirms 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Edo Discharges 20 Coronavirus Patients, Records 1 Death / Brain Drain: We’re Exporting Our Best Doctors - Innocemt Uja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.