Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What You Need To Know About Rest, Excercise And Diet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Rest, Excercise And Diet (379 Views)

Daily Tips For Your Exercise And Diet Routine. Hop In! / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Rest, Excercise And Diet by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
OMUNE IZIBENIFIESIEMINI
Here i present to you a topic on health
(HEALTHY LIVING)
All you need to understand about living a healthy life,
its just a vital discourse about your health.
As a matter of fact many are wealthy but they are not healthy.
Lets begin,
Firstly, you need to understand the different kind of health zones
they are;
VIBRANT ZONE 0-25yrs
TIRED ZONE 25-50yrs
SICK ZONE 50 above
Secondly i want to let you understand some secret acronyms in health called (RED)
WHAT IS RED
here;
R-Rest
E-Exercise
D-Diet
REST
As we all know, due to our daily activities we find it difficult to take some rest, this may be as a result of the time given to us to accomplish a particular task, either in our offices like Banks,schools,religious centres etc. According to WHO-world health organization it is mandatory for human to rest atleast nine hours daily,eight in the night and one in the afternoon being your siesta, but lets be sincere how many of us try this?
EXERCISE
For our body system not to go faulty it is always good we go for exercise, the heart is responsible for circulation of blood to every parts of our body expecially the brain need this often. many stress their self and then call it exercise, example mr john has no transportation fair then he decided to treck from the other junction to the other and call it exercise my dear, that is a pure stress and you know too much of stress is very bad. What the examples of an exercise they are jogging, dancing,skipping,press up,playing football and running.
DIET
This may sound funny, but that is the fact we all see in the word DIET but today, i tell you the truth many are eating to DIE because they have removed the T from it, Nigerians this days based on carbohydrate, instead of protein,vitamin and much wheat ask most of our youths, students what they take as breakfast,lounge and dinner and hear from them.
FOOD PYRAMID INTAKE
Carbohydrate 5%
Protein 10%
Vitamin 20%
Fat/oil 5%
Water 10%
Whole grain 50%

(1) (Reply)

Your ICU Devices / What Is Pica? / Vicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.