Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guaranteed Return On Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranteed Return On Investment (225 Views)

Guaranteed Return On Investment (truck/tipper) / Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment / Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Return On Investment by folushorex(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Saving is never enough, Investment is the key.
When you know, you know, if you don't know you don't know,Information is the new currency.

Do you want Passive income( want your money to work for you while you sleep) grin this is for you

Let me introduce to you to SAMTL(Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd.) formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.

At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first class Asset Management services,Trusteeship and Property,Asset Management,Portfolio Management,Fund Management, Management of Special Funds.

We have various investment solutions, specialized to suit your investment needs, but there's one that i know you will benefit immensely from, where you will receive 13% interest of your funds with us. This one is far more than any other investment plan you can think of whether T bill or gov.bonds. No withholding charges, No penalty for withdrawal before maturity date, you get both your capital and the accrued interest, intact, no story, & wait did i forget to tell you that the interest is a compounding interest. Don't keep your money where all sort of inconsiderate charges will be deducted. Rather than have it deducted why dont you let it keep yielding. For more information and enquirers give me a call or whatsapp me on 08023654347 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Supplier Wanted Urgently / How To Grow Your Business As A Service Provider In Nigeria Makeup, Catering Etc. / Dangote Reveals How Its Business Influences Lives Ahead Of Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.